Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doctor's appointment

When I went for my yearly physical, my toenails were painted. Not bright red, just a white pearlish color. What I didn't realize is that I had to take my shoes and socks off. The doctor noticed my painted toenails and asked if my daughter painted them. I told him that my wife and I got frisky the other night. He didn't want to go into details. I was tempted to say it was my daughter but I figured it would be easy for my wife to back me up than my daughter.

It turns out something similar happened to him - he went for a physical the day after his daughter painted his toenails bright red.

Darn no mens underware

I have thrown out all my mens underware as they are way to ugly. I just had my physical the other week and put on a pair of black panties over my shaved legs and body. Does he know theyre panties? probably. Do I care if he cares? NOPE. I go to my other doctor next week for my yearly skin check and again panties will be worn. maybe this year i'll try for some color and fun. Hey its my fun that counts here and a gurl has got to feel pretty when going to the doctors right?
    Wear what you want and live your life. If you wear what society thinks you should youre giving in and in the end youll hate it. so......
    I am me and you are you, give me love and I'll love you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne7 View Post
    before i knew anything about the CDing world if i saw a guy that was shaved anywhere besides his head or face i automatically assumed that he liked to swim.
    i think that a lot of people make similar innocent justifications for the things they see that appear to be different then society's norms. I may mentally note the difference, but rarely comment on it since it really is none of my business when interacting with strangers- who am i to judge people i know nothing about.

yep a moto of live, let live , to live ,, works

with your dr. to wear or to not wear panties can be a very personal choice and depends on several factors. If you've thought about it and think you are comfortable with it give it a try, but the first time you may want to bring a backup men's pair in-case you get cold feet. re-scheduling an appt is a pain.
    good idea could allways go pantyless too

Quote Originally Posted by sandy_folsom View Post
    When I went for my yearly physical, my toenails were painted. Not bright red, just a white pearlish color. What I didn't realize is that I had to take my shoes and socks off. The doctor noticed my painted toenails and asked if my daughter painted them. I told him that my wife and I got frisky the other night. He didn't want to go into details. I was tempted to say it was my daughter but I figured it would be easy for my wife to back me up than my daughter.

It turns out something similar happened to him - he went for a physical the day after his daughter painted his toenails bright red.
    cute story ..thanks

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

Doctors and panties

A couple of visits ago I came out to my Doctor , she is a wonderful woman who I have been seeing for the last 11 years. We chated awhile about it and this last visiyt she asked if I remembered to bring in some pictures , I had forgotten. I will bring them next visit.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    ur Dr is there to help u live a long and healthy life so why on earth would u lie to him/her???,,

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    This is such a non-issue!

Yes it is, they put a [SIZE=3]big red X[/SIZE] on your file and ring up all your neighbours and enter you name on the sex offenders register......OK maybe not, but I do know that titbits of gossip are put about by the receptionists!

I suppose some just never think about these things, but other CDers get a cheap thrill out of being caught in such situations.

I do recall being nearly knock down by car when wearing the full monty of Stockings, suspenders, Bra and knickers. I wouldn't have enjoyed having my clothes cut off in A&E to reveal that lot!

I wear panties every time i see my doctor...

Quote Originally Posted by paulaN View Post
    My yearly exam is next week. I am thinking of wearing my panties, I wear panties every day. But I have never worn them to the doc's office. My legs and the boys are shaved, oh pits too,he has seen that. The pantie thing just seems to be pushing it for no real reason. I'm still undecided. So long as they are clean, I'll be ok, right?
    I. too, wondered about wearing panties to the doctors office. One morning, while on my way to the doc, I forgot that I was wearing panties then, and did not have time to change them, so went just as I was. I had to drop my pants for the doc, and he saw the plain black nylon bikini panties, and didn't say anything. So I have continued going to all doctor appointments in panties. That is what I wear, so that is what I wear to the doc.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    make ur Dr.s day, wear a thong to ur appointment

Last June I went to see my podriatrest i wore a womens veeneck t shirt, underwire bra, panty, womens casual pants and knee high nylon stockings and soft sole shoes. I had to bend over and get some thing off the floor and gave him a shot of my bra and boobs. Not a word was said, but he had stare that i could tell he was looking at my boobs.

Back in the 1990's i worked as a commercial truck driver, Every 3 years I had to get a D.O.T. physical. I wore a nylon cami and panty under my t-shirt and pants and evey time i went in i had to strip down to my underwear that was fun to have the Dr. walk in and do a double take before he started the physical.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 01-06-2008 at 06:59 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

This post may sound like a non-question to some - but it is certainly something I had never thought about before.

Except when I go to have my back manipulated at the Osteopath, for which I strip to just underwear.

He is a personal friend through the family and although it would probably be a professional non-issue in terms of treatment, I'm not sure I could cope with the personal link.

Also, I am afraid that I would be physically aroused by having to strip down to female underwear in front of someone.

That would give off all the wrong signals and again, however it was dealt with by the professional, would be profoundly embarrassing!

I'll have to think some more about that. Still have male underwear in the drawer, so not such an issue yet, but could be in the future.

Good post.

I always wear panties when i go to see my doctor. But it is no big deal to him since he specializes in girls like me. And depending on when my appointment is, I might go dressed as a girl or sometimes in ugly old boy mode. but I'm pretty sure he knows that I wear panties all the time. LOL.

kisses
    sissy dana
    She was the only man he ever loved.

It's panties & bra every visit. But then, she knows I'm a TS and I have her full support.
    Kisses, Linda

panties cami pantyhose. All the time. She knows and has even complimented my pictures. Not a big deal!

I have several medical problems which keep me seeing doctors far more than I like to admit. I've worn panties to exams, tests (leg ultrasounds are best, especially when the tech tucks a towel around my panty to keep the gel off of them), had EKGs once while wearing my bra and another time the tech handed me a gown, when I asked why she replied all the ladies are offered one, and been hospitalized several times with just panties and the always fashionable gowns. To date no one has said anything and the most reaction I've noticed was a wry smile when a nurse caught sight of the pink panty I was wearing one day.

As I've said in other posts, these people are there to treat you and your health issues not critique your wardrobe. You also need to remember they see many patients and you probably aren't the first and I'm doubtful you'll be the last they see in panties.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda