Thread: Planning a Shopping Trip

Planning a Shopping Trip

Hey ladies!

I am planning a shopping trip next week to a mall in the next town. I can't wait. I am soo excited and a little bit anxious, too. I will be free of worry that I won't run into anyone I know. I can walk the mall and go into the stores that I want to like Victoria's Secret, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Macys, the works!

Here's the deal. I am a very closet CD, but I am thinking about doing this trip in semi-femme, meaning ladies lounge pants, panties and bra. I am really contemplating it. I guess I will see how I feel the morning of.

Once again, I cannot wait!

thank you for reading girls
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Go for it girl!

Go for it, dear! I know just how you feel! I'm planning the very same thing for today! I like to push things just a little farther with a more of a femmy boy look. Light makeup and ladies jewlery.

You go girl!

Go for it! Maybe a low heel, like 2", too!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I now go shopping fully dressed and I love it. The SA's treat me just like any GG that comes into the store. I would say go for it and if your OK with it, go fully dressed.