Thread: girly excersize

girly excersize

So I'm trying to lose some weight now so I look better dressed up. Any suggestions on what exercises will lead to a more feminine figure? Pretty much all i've done in the past are running/walking, situps, pushups, and all the stereotypical guy stuff

Nothing you can do exercise wise to get that girly shape. You can lose weight and all, but it takes padding and cinchers to acheive the 'perfect' shape, for some anyway. There are a couple of lucky girls with a natural fem shape.
    DonnaT

Smile

yeah , what donna said.

Walking 20mins a day and a good diet works .xx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Agreed w/ Donna. It won't happen. Targeted weight loss is impossible, and targeted weight gain is, too. This is one reason why some tgirls do incredibly stupid/unsafe things like pump industrial grade silicone into their bodies to give themselves hips.

I'll agree with the walking, but it can't be "strolling." You have to get your heart rate up, and keep it up.

I felt a lot better about my feminine shape after I shed my ol' college beer gut. Nothing feminine about that. Now that it's gone, I look much better in tight-fitting shirts. Or I feel better in them, at least.

Fredericks of Hollywood has a good (and inexpensive) pair of padded panties that give a good, hippy shape. If you do a search on "J-Lo Butt" you'll find a thread here (with pictures).

Ji

Talking exercise

all I can say, is no matter what exercise you do make sure you have the correct leotart and hose........ it makes the "doing" easier

also try exercise in heels, seems to be more of a workout

Quote Originally Posted by Rayna
    So I'm trying to lose some weight now so I look better dressed up. Any suggestions on what exercises will lead to a more feminine figure? Pretty much all i've done in the past are running/walking, situps, pushups, and all the stereotypical guy stuff
    Running/walking and situps are perfect, just do more of it, combined with a sensible diet. When I'm shaving down, I love to swim, which is a great way to lean out your body and a good cover for the fact that you're all shaved. Right now, I'm running three miles a day and I do 200 crunches every other day or so, and I really watch what I eat, that's the key. Windy

Thumbs up Yes you can look more female!

Hi everybody,
    please forgive this very junior not having introduced him/herself jet, have to learn more about this Forum jet.
    But please allow me my input into 'girl exercises'.
    Yes my Dear you CAN have a female body, I proofed it on myself:
    the answer is start corset training, slowly and you will enjoy it, and love it.
    A corset will easy be equal to a lovers hug.
    Look at Staylace website called L.I.S.A.
    I am now at 95 - 68 - 94 and feel good. Forget about this 3 meals a day, eat every 2 hours a little and your body won't store, also is better for your blood sugar level.
    Sorry to much for my very first message but I hope you can use it,
    hugs from norbie

One of the better things I've seen about your question is on Renee Reyes website. I'm new so I hope its ok to put a link up to a none commercial site.

Here it is:

Exercise Tips

Deidra

A lot of running/jogging aye?

Norbie those measurements are obviously not the inches I've grown up with, can you translate them for us please.

No comment on the diet issue I haven't found the right combination.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26
    Norbie those measurements are obviously not the inches I've grown up with, can you translate them for us please.

No comment on the diet issue I haven't found the right combination.
    Those would be centimeters, divide by 2.2 and you will get inches. Not sure why the fathers of the revolution didn't chuck imperial measurement out in 1776 when they went from pounds sterling to dollars. Now isn't it ironic that the nation with one of the largest military and scientific communities hangs onto a haphazard measuring system from their colonial past? Re the shaping, being trim and fit helps everything. When I am carrying extra weight, nothing looks as good. wenda.

Quote Originally Posted by norbie
    Yes my Dear you CAN have a female body, I proofed it on myself: the answer is start corset training, slowly and you will enjoy it, and love it.

Look at Staylace website called L.I.S.A.

I am now at 95 - 68 - 94 and feel good. Forget about this 3 meals a day, eat every 2 hours a little and your body won't store, also is better for your blood sugar level.

Norbie, welcome!

I've just started wearing a waist cincher (from romantasy.com in SF - I highly recommend) and really enjoy it, though I'm not waist training. That takes quite a commitment from what I've read. Yes, the cincher gives me very nice curves in the waist, but does nothing for my broad shoulders, nor my flat hips. I still really need to pad the hips to balance the shoulders. But hey, I'll take all the help I can get!

How does corsetting help regulate blood sugar?

I am now a strong proponent of sensible diet and exercise. And, by diet I mean cut out the junk and just eat less in general. I've started eating like this three weeks ago (at 204 lbs) and this morning weighed in at 189. I haven't seen that number in 15 year! I haven't really made any changes in my exercise patterns though. I remain moderately active, mainly playing golf - I always walk the course - 4 miles though hilly terrain, twice a week.

But, again this weight gain doesn't contribute to a more femine figure, it just gives me a more defined triangle (i.e. masculine) body shape.

Rayna, I'd go easy on the pushups if your trying to create more feminine features. These will just result in more muscle mass on the arms.

~Sigrid

btw - Norbie, why not take a minute and make a post in the Member Introductions Forum. Hope to hear from you again.
    Last edited by Sigrid; 04-17-2005 at 07:42 PM.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Celeste/Wenda

You need to divide by 2.54, not 2.2 (yes I know it's awkward, but if you need to be accurate, that's what you do) to get from cm to inches. That makes you 38-27-37 Norbie, and if that's your natural measurements, I'm seriously impressed. I reckon I could achieve 41-28-40 with breastforms and a good corset, but only 38-32-40 without, in spite of all the exercise I do.

Tony

Well, Tony is the best example of corset training - should be!
    38-32-40.What a great hip spring it would be if Tony would go into corset training, like a 38-28-40. And you can archive this. Order first a training belt and give it a try. The L.I.S.A. website got real all information, even medical advise.
    Even his very first corset would have a 28 waist very soon, because you order corsets 4 inch smaller then your waist size.
    I hope you don't mind Tony if I reply to your message and try to convince all CD's out there that corset training can be a real help in archiveing the desired form.
    I promise that I will introduce myselve as soon as I can, but I am selve employed and fight with the time.
    It's a wonderful Forum and thank you to the Moderators for their great input.
    Norbie

Hi - this is all new to me, its my first chat-line I just wanted tyo know if there are any ladies/girls that are happy to dress nad make-up guys, Do you know the best way to find out?

Patricia

Thanks for your encouragement Norbie. I have managed a 28" waist by pulling a normal belt that I have, down real tight over a boned basque. I love the tight feeling, and the fact that I then have a well defined waist, and can wear a size 12 pencil skirt which fits well.

I'd love to own and wear a real lace up corset, but I've got a lot of work to do on my wife before she'll accept any form of CDing. I'd also love to lace her up in one too, in the hope that she'll also come to experience the same pleasure I think I'd get, so my first step will be to buy one for her. The anticipation of lacing her up into one (not too tight to start with) gives me goosebumps. I hope it will be as sensual and loving an experience as I expect to to be, for both of us. Then we'll see where we go from there. Btw, I found the L.I.S.A. website years ago, and dream of when it would be me!

I understand the time constraints too. I'm retired now, but my time on this site, at present, is limited to when my wife is not around, but I'm working on that....
    Tony

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayna
    Sex. Lots and lots of sex. Oh bloody hell I logged in as Tristen again. Geez I hate when that happens..

Hi all,
    I hope you can bear with me, but I think this weight reducing and figure training is a great tread for a CD forum.
    May I take on from dear Sigrid in telling what I mean with the 2 hour food intake and blood sugar and corset.
    If you realy serious about figure training with the help of a corset you will find that the three meals a day won't make it. With a corset you have to eat very litle more often and you feel comfortible.
    But besides corset training, the medical advance of eating less but more often is good for everything: blood sugar level for energy and over time the body will get the message that there IS food coming in more often so it will stop storing food or better carbohydrate as fat. This is medically proofed. So stop dieting, stop being hungry but eat quality instead of quantity, a little more often.
    I think that dear Tony is on the right track with talking her into corset training. Maybe there is an opportunity were she says 'you don't know how restrictive or uncomfortible this corset is' and he could reply 'o.k.I will wear one myselve and lets compeat about this'.
    CD is about fashion, lovely feel good female fashion and it is only fair to say 'what God haven't supplied - the tailor will'
    And the selve training to be a true CD is the most exciting I think, for example I learn the walking. I have a straight timber floor and fix a point about 4inch higher then my eyes, I look at it and try and practice to walk one leg in front of the other with my eyes high on this point and don't touch the heels of my legs like some one sleeping - pssst.
    Does anybody else think this is ONE exciting part of CD??
    Oh, I blubber to much again,
    by for tonight(in Aussie Land 21.30)
    love and hugs from norbie

In study's done on mice and various other life caloric restriction increased life span and extended youth without adverse affects. Though no study has been thouroughly done on humans I personally have safely assumed that it does apply to humans as well, as long as nutrition is maintained and food is balanced. More information can be found here. http://www.calorierestriction.org/
    CR = Caloric Restriction

Hip to waist ratio

Excerpt from "journal of sex research"

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...41/ai_n6032938

"The normal-weight figure with WHR 0.7 was judged to be the most attractive and healthy and to have the greatest desire and capability for having children. The underweight figure of WHR 0.7 was judged the most youthful, yet was also judged as having the lowest capability for having children. The preferences did not differ between the White and Hispanic men and were also found to be consistent across generations, with the only difference being that older men did not rate the underweight figures as highly as did the college-age men."

There is another study though which gives another perspective. This study looks at the changes of body proportions of playboy centerfolds throughout its history.

http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/conte.../325/7378/1447

According to this study body proportions have become more androgeneous and the ratio has lessened over time for playboy centerfolds.

Increasing the hip to waist ratio.

(all of the following is a compilation of information i have, please be open that it could be wrong)
    Food expands when ingested and enlarge the intestines (a six dollar burger expands to the size of a pitbull). Ideally one would eat reasonably light, not have any binge meals, not eat late, and focus more on liquids for substanance in order to reduce the size of the intestines for a thinner tummy. Corset Training can lead to a smaller waist but requires much dedication, wearing a corset during the active parts of your day are supposedly much more beneficial that wearing one to bed. Those who do corset training wear a corset from 12 - 20+ hours a day, some few reach 17-19 inches. If you corset train for a few years you will have a very slim tummy (if you are somewhat slim to begin with) when not wearing a corset. But if you dont wear a corset for a few days your tummy returns to slightly smaller that what it was before you began (you dont lose years of work in a few days, you still have the flexibility, anatomy makes it go back after a bit is all).

(My personal exersize routine, everyone has a different body that works in different ways this is what has worked for me)
    When I exercize in the gym I do anaerobic exersizes on cardio equipment (exersizing at a speed to the point just below breathing fast) with medium resistance, focusing on my legs and butt. This kind of exercize can be prone to lactic acid buildup (the soreness in muscles you can feel when the body doesnt have enough oxygen to create energy but making lactic acid makes energy as a "Plan B"), but lactic acid later converts to glucose in the liver (can be your second wind while exercizing). I never get tired while exercizing and have so much energy. By exersizing that way my body has learned how to make better use of lactic acid. Most importantly tho, those kinds of exersizes have made a very good body for me.

I've never tried creatine (never will) and am not sure about its side effects, but its worth note that the reason why it is popular is that it reduces lactic acid builup/soreness and allows people to exersize longer (optimizes energy creation to utlilize oxygen "plan A" rather than "plan b", and also builds muscle mass from this ease to exersize longer if combined with carbs.

If a person doesnt eat enough carbs they can lose muscle while exercizing is one thing to be mindful of.

My goal was to slim my body of the correct amount of muscle and fat while building a correct amount of tone. Something that has seemed very important was to hold my tummy tight while exercizing, this has built up the strength of my stomach walls allowing them to pinch in. I rarely do crunches, while doing them its hard to keep my tummy all the way in and it feels like they stretch a little outward if I dont hold it in all the way.

My diet. Lots of fiber, a big breakfast of carbs protein and fat. For lunch I try to just stick to two of those groups. Light dinner. Multi vitamin, b vitamin complex (people who take bvitamin complex weigh less than those who dont over time, better metabolism), vitamin e (skin moisture), vitamin a (good for acne, skin tone). so many times a person would feel my skin and comment on how soft it is. I love tofu and soy milk and flax seeds. soda is evil, diet soda is water 2.0 (the non cafeinated anyway, i like my coffee tho )

I would like to say again tho that this is just what has worked for me. My hip size is 38 and my waist size is 28. Last year my waist size was 32. This is not with corset training, just exersize and food. I adjusted to eating healthy slowly, it is hard for the body to adjust to eating a different way.
    Last edited by Veronica|Vincent; 05-16-2005 at 01:55 AM.

I am certainly going to get a waist cincher and padding for my hips and butt. Right now I'm making do with a fairly stiff longline bra and some long-leg panties with holes over the buttocks.

As far as diet and exercise go, I've been the bad personal habits poster boy/girl alll of my life so don't be expecting any radical changes at this point. Anyway, it was only heart failure, not a heart attack.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Platinum Member
    i like a little lifting.....some bending.....and some walking.....some streaching......some pushing side to side....some carrying.....can you geusse where you can get all this done and have fun ???????...............shopping...........