Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you like to be buried?

Banned Read only

How would you like to be buried?

Dressed as a male or female? Remember you are dead so it does not matter what people would think.

Side question do you think your closest loved one would dress you the way you wanted to be when you die?

Silky I was thinking just about this subject. As for me in a dress. My last defient act to all my life being told you can't do this or you can't do that It is not right to do that. It would be my last wish. Then maybe my next life I will come back as a woman.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    No need for dressing up as I'll be incinerated lol.

But if I had wanted to have an open casket dressed up... my family would do it.

How would I like to be buried?

Preferably, Post Mortem.

And also dressed to the nines in my gothiest outfit, with my corset really tight since I wouldn't feel anything..

Plus, have the inside of my coffin lined with habanero peppers, so that the worms burn their mouths when they eat me!

Oh, and they'd better bury me in my dress, they don't want me to get up out of this box covered in hot peppery worms!
    Last edited by Violetgray; 01-05-2008 at 03:17 AM.

good question.

I've always wanted to go out the way scotty did and have my ashes spread out into space if I'm going out male.

Female- never thought about it. I guess ashes to ashes.

In my Fairy Princess outfit with my wings attached. It may give me a headstart if i go heaven...Unlikely

This goes a bit too far for me. I'm a guy after all, just put me in my best suit.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Hi
    We had a poll thread about this not long back. for some more opinions on this take a look here!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=67335
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

Face down so the discriminators of the world can kiss the hem of my micro mini skirt.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Banned Read only
    Preferrably with non-flame retardant clothing, since I would like to be cremated

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    How would I like to be buried?

Preferably, Post Mortem.
    Good one Violet!
    And actually that is a big issue for me as my family has a hereditary condition that has lead to a number of ancestors mistaken for dead and buried alive. My Aunt woke up twice on the way to the morgue while in hospital. Thankfully as Australia is one of the countries that uses embalming fluid that would kill me before I was buried.. hmm so much to be grateful for there.

Personaly I'd like to be buried in a large mausaleum and/or with a huge statue. Something really megalomaniacal and grandiose. Probably in my female garb, certainly gothic and with a lot of lace. I'd want roosting spaces for bats built into the mausaleum and/or statue and a space for people to sit or lie down beside the grave, with some shade, and enjoy the atmosphere, to write or quitely read or sketch. A small refuge for the weird and the gentle hearted romantics.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    Personaly I'd like to be buried in a large mausaleum and/or with a huge statue. Something really megalomaniacal and grandiose. Probably in my female garb, certainly gothic and with a lot of lace.
    Ok, I've changed my mind! I wanna be buried right next to you with a similar, but smaller statue lol!
    One with a little path..
    And one that looks nice!

*giggles*
    Zara

Suzy RIP ?

I don't care, because by the time they bury or cremated my old body, I would have zoomed away into the tunnel of light...... and back down again into a newly born female body

For me I prefer to be burried in some sort of a box. Any other decisions than that will be left up to who ever cares enough about me to be there at the time. Dress me however they think I should be remembered.

Afterall what will I care at the time. It's not like I am going to get to go shopping with the insurance money.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Well, if I have my way, I wont be burried at all. I want them to take everything they can use and give it to someone that needs it. I adore the thought that my death might help someone live by giving them a heart, liver, etc, etc.
    I think it's an awesome thought that some little boy or girl that would have died, might get the chance to go on living because of a "part" I can give them. That idea just beats the snot outta rotting in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post
    I don't care, because by the time they bury or cremated my old body, I would have zoomed away into the tunnel of light...... and back down again into a newly born female body

What a nice idea. I really hope that,s what does happen.

well my family disowned me so when i die theres a good chance i will be cremated by the state as no one will know i am dead or gone .. so pictures are all that will be left for a memorial for those who care..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How would you like to be buried?

No, I'd rather not...

I have often thought about being laid out in my coffin fully enfemme and made up, I have made a DVD of myself, fully dressed and telling all concerned that this is the real me. It's quite tasteful I think, and is kept with my will (only to be shown in the event of my demise); obviously it is sealed and my executor is the only person with the decryption code. I used to think that I would keep my secret so as not to upset any of my family, but I now feel that I want them to know how I really was. Actually I don't think anyone would be all that shocked, I am quite feminine in my manner and dress.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

The End

As late in Life as Possible, then I don't care.
    JoanAz

In the end, I hope my mind is still sharp. I hope to have my brain transplanted into the body of a beautiful young woman. The balance of my body will be too old to donate for transplanting, so send it to the landfill in a pink trash bag. My wife will probably have me cremated and buried under a small stone. Come to think of it, if they can transplant my brain, do it now, then some of my organs could be used by others.

Aspiring Member
    I like many of the ladies before me, will be cremated. Here is the next question; How will you be dressed in the picture next to your ashes?

Annie D

Wakes and funerals are for the living so let them do what ever they want ! Just as long as someone remembers me, fondly I might add.
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

buried

when I leave this life I have told all concerned to bury me face down so the whole word can kiss my... I know they won't bury me face down so I want to be dressed in my little black dress.
    I love being a girl

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    ...if i go heaven...Unlikely
    Well see ya down there.

Now me, I wouldn't mind being buried upside down so my surviving friends can stop by for a cold one.

Dressed? I guess en femme. I am not really old enough to worry about death. AT 33, one still thinks that life does not end.

ONe thing tho - if I DID get buried in men's garb, I would just want a tee and jeans. I HATE men's dress clothes. I could live with a tee [not the button up collar type either, those things urk me to no end to wear one.]
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 01-05-2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: add junk
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.