Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How did your CDing start?

How did your CDing start?

When did you realise for the first time you are a CD? When found your family out or when did your friends and co-workers?

My first CD-experience started only 5 years ago during the famous Cologne Carnival. My ex-wife bought herself a carnival-dress. I had nothing to wear, so she meant I should buy the same feminine costume! I did and the result was fantastic. I was and am now hooked by CDing. I have already tried to pass enfemme in public, but only with a lady’s guidance.

I saw a pair of my older sisters panties once and thought they looked so much nicer then my boy underwear that I had to try them on and I did and I loved it. I tried to fight the urge but it kept coming back. Now I'm starting to accept that it's part of who I am and that I can't make it just go away. The first incident was about 20 years ago BTW,

That was almost 50 years ago I just found some thing in the attic and teyed them on.
    My wife has only known for 2 years on one knows but her
    Angie

When did it start for me?

When I was 12 years old - it was like a switch suddenly being put to 'on'. There was no event that I can remember that I can say made me think of wanting to look or act like a girl.

In fact I felt I was the only person in the world who felt like that as I'd never heard or read about that kind of thing before. I was worried that if people found out they would have thought I was mad or something.

It's a very scary situation for a little 12 year old to face..........

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    When I was about 10 years old I was asked to go get something from my older sisters room, I cannot even remember what it was. For reasons I still do not understand I suddenly noticed all of the wonderful girlie things, prior to that point I don't remember caring about feminine things. I tried on a pair of panties and a white blouse and from that point on I have been totally hooked.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I also was hit by the CD bug when I was twelve. Have "dressed" off and on for years. Depending on my life situation. Have tossed more wardrobe than I care to mention. At least now I am in a point in my life where I will never toss again.
    Been looking for a site like this for a long time.
    just kinda shy

I really don't know how young I was, but I had three sisters and they were all older than I was. I felt left out of everything I guess and when my older sister got married all the girls got pretty dresses and I got a stupid looking dress shirt. I really thing that is when I figured that I was different than I was supposed to be and in private started wearing my sister's dresses especially the bridesmaid dress that she wore at the wedding. It was a pretty blue with lots of satin and cinoline. I never wanted to be labled as a transvestite or queer or even crazy as this was in the early to middle 60s. When I started dating I would get my girlfriends to dress me up sometimes, not very often as I still did not want anyone to find out. Now when I think back I wish I would have come out when I was still very young.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

When I was 12 my mother had a bunch of used clothing and lingerie she was going to discard. It was my chore to take out the trash and for reasons I still haven't figured out I peeked inside the bag, saw the clothing and snuck them back into my room to try on. Been cding ever since and don't regret a single minute of it. Only wish I could do it full time.

I was somewhere between 5 and 7 and it was Halloween. My two step sisters were dressed as a princess and I . . . was . . . a . . hobo. . .
    That's exactly how I felt too - like some dirty, yucky, plain thing. Would you believe I cried because I thought it was so unfair the girls got to be something beautiful and wonderfull, and I couldn't just because I was a boy?
    Well, these days I'm 42, make my own darn rules, and it's 100% OK for a boy to wear a beautiful dress if he wants to.
    So there!

Talking Me Too

Hey Jenny
    I started the same way. Never got caught by my Dad or Step
    Last edited by mykhelee; 01-05-2008 at 09:25 AM. Reason: forgot to put in salutation to Jenny

I never had any obvious signs that I wanted to wear girl's clothes when I was a child. When I was 16, I was staying at my grandmother's big house in which she had some foreign students staying with her. I was alone in the basement bathroom enjoying myself with an old Sears catalogue. Out of curiosity I looked in a small cupboard there and found menstrual pads and fresh panties belonging to a girl who had a room in the basement. I tried on the panties as an erotic experiment and it was *wonderful*! Some months later, I was staying there again, this time, put up in the girl's room (she was off on break or something). She was just about my size, and I dressed completely in her clothes (except shoes, which were too small), panties, bra, panty hose, skirt and blouse. The feeling was overwhelming, and I fantasized about being made love to by a handsome man. That opened the flood gates, and I've been a bisexual crossdresser ever since.

Ruthie

Sometime during the summer of 1975, I use to look at the JcPenny catalogs in my parents room instead of taking naps when I was suppose to. I was 5 then. Anyway, I always went to the under garments section of the catalog first and was just awed by what I saw. Then, one day I said to my young self, "Self, let's try on some of Mum's stuff!" I've been hooked ever since. The day after my first dressing session, I was suppose to be taking a nap but I had some of her stuff on. She must of heard me making noise so she came down the hall. I quickly shot under those covers. "What are you doing? You're suppose to be taking a nap!", she asked. "Nothing!", I replied. The second day of my early "Dressing", I almost got caught.
    Last edited by Jennifer Brooks; 01-05-2008 at 11:49 AM.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Regular visitors here may recall my wife started dressing me years ago. I now live full time at home. I won't bother repeating the story but if anyone hasn't heard it and wants to, e mail me and I will share details.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Pandora's boxes, 8 years ago!

I've always had desires for tite, confining undergarments like; girdles, corsets, all-in-ones. Maybe because bondage was my obsession for years? Never acted on them tho. Then, 8 years ago, we had some boxes of a friend's clothes that needed to be taken to Goodwill. I looked thru them first. Tried on some very tite jeans and shorts and heels. The way they looked and felt, OMG! That opened Pandora's box for me!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can remember being curious about girls' clothes as far back as preschool. That curiousity continued for years, although I never did anything about it. The desires were there, but they weren't overwhelmingly strong. Then, when I was about 10, I think I entered a bit of a latency period. For the next couple of years, I barely even thought about CDing.

When I was 12, however, everything changed. Believe it or not, it was actually a computer game (one of the Space Quest series) which brought it all back, much stronger than before! This particular game included a scene where the main character goes into a store and buys a dress, wig, shoes, etc. in order to disguise himself as a woman. Well, somehow, when I saw that, it was like someone threw on a light switch, and from that point on, I could barely stop thinking about dressing. Not long after, I took the plunge and started trying on my mom's things, and I haven't looked back since.

Crystal

Started at 4

I was playng with friend when I was 4 and his sister played dress up with us. We paraded around the neighborhood and had a great time. The very next day I asked my friend if he wanted to dress up again. He said no and that it was weird that I wanted to do it again. I understood immediately that I was different. I have been dressing ever since

When I grew up in the late 70's and though the 80's, I had a fetish (and still do) for pantyhose and worn it secretly through most of my life.
    It was only until late 2006 that I finally had an epiphany and started fully crossdressing.
    When in guy mode, I still wear pantyhose under my male clothes.
    Last edited by joann07; 01-05-2008 at 11:09 AM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

When did it start ??

For me it may have started when I crossedressed action figures with my sisters barbie dolls etc. Still don't know to this day if this was the start as I would not have known what I was doing. Then in my early teens my grandmother used to collect clothing for the charity shop or jumble sale. When I was alone at my grandmothers I used to try on the ladies clothing and enjoy it a great deal with all the various sensations. Then after my grandmother stopped doing this, so did I until my mid/late 30's. When I went to a charity fancy dress party I went as a schoolgirl. With a female member of the family applying the makeup I looked great. This is the only time my family have seen me dressed. Wheter they know or not I don't know because I believe I'm still in the closet. Since this event (3-4years ago) I have continued and since getting the internet it makes it easy to buy clothing and communicate with others as with this site.

Regards

Carla68

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar

My Attic Boudoir

It was about age 11. I was never very muscular or particularly good at sports. I would escape from my brothers and go into the attic, where I found an old overstuffed chair that I could move next to a window and read lots of books. That refuge 'saved' me from having to be outside and play with the other boys. Some of you may remember if you were a bit of a sissy how painful that could be.

Then I found some dresses and skirts of my mom's hanging in a forgotten part of the attic. I put them on, and when I looked into an old mirror stored there, I saw how lovely I looked, and that I looked better as girl. I was hooked. My life is still outwardly male, so my dressing has been on and off.

I was still young enough to be able to comfortably fit underneath my mothers bed, so I must have been between 4 and 6. I remember squeezing under there when nobody was around and putting on a pair of pantyhose. I just layed there between the box spring and the carpet enjoying myself in pantyhose. Wow, now that I think about it, I can't believe I was left alone at that age! Then again, it was a big house, and my mom was very busy...

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Alberta View Post
    When I was 12, however, everything changed. Believe it or not, it was actually a computer game (one of the Space Quest series) which brought it all back, much stronger than before! This particular game included a scene where the main character goes into a store and buys a dress, wig, shoes, etc. in order to disguise himself as a woman. Well, somehow, when I saw that, it was like someone threw on a light switch, and from that point on, I could barely stop thinking about dressing. Not long after, I took the plunge and started trying on my mom's things, and I haven't looked back since.

Crystal
    Yes! I remember the crossdressing scene in Space Quest... 4 was it? I always not the tg themes in video games! There is a similar scene in Final Fantasy 7 where the main character has to get close to the villian by entering the beauty contest he's judging!

As for what started me.. I remember wanting to be a girl in the 1st grade.. I didn't start doing it really until I hit puberty though.. It was erotic, but I remember wanting to do it since long before I had a sex drive..

Smile 12 years old after school

It happened for me during that dangerous time between getting out of school and when my mom got home. I tried on just about all my sisters underwear and clothes that would fit, mom was too tiny for me. This lasted for a few years but slowed as time passed and my routine changed. Over the years every once in a while I would try on my wife's things but that was it. It wasn't until recently that I really got into it, with this sites help of course, buying my own things etc.
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Aspiring Member
    My mother was French and it was summer vacation and I was lucky enought to be spending it in Marseille and Carrie le Rouet. I was 11 or 12, just entering puberty and saw my female cousins who were a year older going around topless! WOW!

I remember a special dream where I fell into a deep, deep hole and while tumbling down having my clothes ripped from my body and then tumbling some more and falling into girl's panties and a dress. When I woke there was a wet spot in my bed, it was my first nocturnal emission! It was so erotic that I continued to fantasize about wearing girl's clothing. When we returned to St. Louis from France I would sneak into my mother's bedroom when my parents were away and try on her panties, graduating to her entire wardrobe in the coming months. DID I SPELL THAT CORRECTLY???? My mother had the most wonderful panties, they were sheer and had a multitude of pastel colors.
    My drawers are filling with similar types now.....No whitey tightes for me!

I have always thought it began when I was 10. I was taking skiing lessons. My mom couldn't find long underwear in my size so she borrowed some tights from a friend's daughters, who were my age. I hated it at first, but then started really enjoying the feeling of the tights. A couple years later, I was home alone during the summer, while my mom and dad were at work. I found an old dresser with discarded nylons and pantyhose. I tried them on. I haven't been able to stop since, and that was over 40 years ago.

Jaydee

Gold Member
    Had a thing for hose as long as I remember.
    On a very rare occasion I would try on something of my sister's or mom's.
    Of course I knew boys were not suppose to enjoy these things so I didn't think much about dressing. Besides I was too buasy trying to be manly.

So about 23 yrs old, I was going to have the place to myself for 3 weeks and out of the blue I said "I wonder what it would be like to be dressed totally as a woman instead of just undergarments?" Put together an outfit, got some makeup....

Yeah 23 is really late for someone to FINALLY acknowledge their CD'ness and dress all the way.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.