Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever been tricked into dressing as a girl???

Question Has anyone ever been tricked into dressing as a girl???

I was just wondering if anyone has ever been tricked into dressing like a girl for a party or other???

Has anyone like school football players or other ever had to dress like a girl for school???

I one time seen a broad football player walking to school in a dress one time and was wondering if this really happened or if he was being punished for something.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Tricked ??

Decades ago it was very common that companies had big xmas parties..every department did something special...somebody had the idea some guys should dress up as females because our computer department had no female employees those days. Of course, nobody knew that I loved to dress
    I did the best I could and needless to say..I had a wonderful evening.
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

Nearly!! New Years Eve!!

There has got to be more.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I WISH

joanne

Can't say I was tricked, I was in a high school play in the 10th grade and had to appear as a woman onstage. Only had a few lines to say and then it was over. I got all dressed up when all the other student actors did and was a stage hand in a dress and heels until I had to appear on stage. I was onstage only 10 or 12 minutes in the 3'rd act. and had to do a curtan call at the end with all the other student actors.

That would have but fun, to be tricked....

But sorrily no, it has not happened to me.

No... but I've tricked others into tricking me into dressing as a girl .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    same here girls

I do know what you mean Holly.
    I was at a bar many years ago and there was a guy in there that had a real deep voice and these 2 girls kept trying to talk him into dressing a a girl for Holloween. God I wished that was me.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Excuses, rather than tricks.

I was never tricked, but found a couple of great excuses to go out in public dressed. Never fully en-femme as I would prefer now, though.

The first time was a float carnival, where I worked for the Careers Advice section of the Education Authority.

I went dressed as a school-girl, with a sports skirt and top and a hockey stick.

I let the women I worked with dare me to do it - and turned up on the day on my motorbike. They all fell about when I took off my crash helmet to reveal myself in full school-girl dress.

We then had to go to the assembly point and it felt great to be getting up on the back of this great truck and pretending to play hockey with the real girls.

Afterwards, there was a free fun-fair, and I spent the afternoon on the rides still dressed in the skirt. Wonderful. No-one knew that the knickers (panties) I was wearing were my own.

The other time was a theme party at college (I went back to study as an adult). It was a drama department party and I went with my wife's black cropped top and a white knee-length skirt.

The best compliment I ever had in such a situation was when one of my friend's girlfriend said I looked completely 'at home' in the clothes I was wearing - and much more interesting than the other men - who were all wearing tuxedos!

That's as close as I get to trickery, I'm afraid.

I just wished some one would have done it to me!!

Way back in the 1960's when I was in high school, the main varsity football players would exchange outfits with the cheerleaders at least once every season for a pep assembly. It always got a lot of laughs from the students. That was one of the few times I wished I played on the football team.
    Phoebe

[SIZE="3"]Honey, you don't have to trick me![/SIZE]

playing truth or dare once a girl made me wear her bra... I even hinted at the rest saying "I know I'm gonna end up in a dress.." but I didn't. Very disappointing

When I played football in high school in the 70's and we lettered in a varsity sport. In order to get into the letterman's club, we had to dress up like girls all day and do what ever we were told to do by an existing member.
    Pamela

Can't say I was tricked,

Trick me? Why would anyone have to do that?

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

As a boy, I often dressed as a girl on Halloween, and I did once have to go to school in girl's clothing as part of a club initiation. I did play football, but we never did anything like wearing cjheerleader outfits when we lettered. However, I was jealous of their uniforms.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

Years ago when I helped organise theme nights and parties we had a "summer carnival" to do. Normally I was a backstage helper but this time had to be out and about meeting and greeting and in costume. Someone else organised the costumes and turned up on the day with old fashioned swimming costumes! "Unfortunately"-his words-"the shop only had a ladies costume in my size". He said this with the biggest grin on his face I've seen.
    Well I could complain and bitch about it or grab the bull by the horns

So I made a quick trip home, grabbed some make up (my GFs was the story there!) and paraded about for 4 hours in a rather fetching bathing suit.

Happy memories

Stella

It wasn't as much a trick as it was a dare. When I was 7 one of my older male cousins dared me to wear panties and a dress. Even at that young age, I wasn't going to turn down a dare, so I put on the girls clothes. I was scared out of my wits but I also loved the feel of the panties and the look of the dress.

In high school I dressed as a girl for a halloween party and my girlfriend at the time helped me She volunteered to help me when I got the idea and she provided all the clothes and makeup. She went to the party with me as a beatnick (pre sixties term for hippie), but I was the hit of the party. there were also many times playing truth or dare that I would take the dare to wear panties bras and dresses

My step daughter told me that her high school had one day that they called "crossover day" where the boys would dress as girls and vice versa. It became so popular that even the teachers got involved. Her math teacher came in dressed as a hooker and the varsity football coach came as a drag queen. Those boys and teachers at that school were sure the lucky ones, too bad they didn't have anything like that when I was in school

Luv and Jill

Tricked into dressing as a girl? How can one be tricked into doing something you love doing?

Talking

When i FIRST started dressing my brother and our friend dared me to dress up in my (now deceased) sisters undies and clothes, and then....THEY TOLD MOM!!!!

Needless to say, i was hooked from then on...

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I can identify with that Holly. I encouraged the girls at work to invite me to a girlie night at the theatre but only on condition that i dressed as a girl!

Mitch

Actually, I don't think anyone can be tricked or (lose a bet) and have to dress like a girl. I think they take the bet or allow themselves to be tricked because they want to dress like a girl.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]