Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever been tricked into dressing as a girl???

All the time
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    All the time
    Bev

Now how did that happen
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

tricked..?

well they THOUGHT they were tricking me but I knew, and of course pretended not to and liked every dam moment, witho alot of complaining...

I think that this is really a fantasy thread, I mean really, if you were a youth, don't you think that you would complain?

Sorry, I just don't see it happening.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

well i wasnt really tricked but one time i was at a friends house with another friend and we dared eachother to try on his sisters stuff!! it was so wonderful i was the only one to keep the clothes on though! i kept them on while we played video games and everything and then they finally said he did you forget you had that on?!?! i just said oh no i was just to lazy to change so i had to change after that

I was about 7 to 8 years old when a halloween party was coming up. I really didn't want to go but my mother insisted. Next decision was what to wear. My mother suggested I go as a little girl. What a wonderful surprise that was. I had to object so as not to be so anxious. As it turned out I was dressed in a blue dress with petticoats, wig and makeup. No one at the party recognized me and I was happier than I had been in a long time. I remember it as if it were yesterday. Still not sure if my mother knew of my dressing at the time.

I guess this thread should have been, have you ever tricked someone into letting you dress or making you dress???
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

hopes to become a girl xoAmandaxo85's Avatar
    well i was kind of tricked into crossdressing. when i was 12 my cousins dared me to dress like a girl with everything on so i took the dare and ever since then i have been crossdressing and i love it....i just wish i had more clothes love amanda

Sort of...

When I was in my twenties, the girl I was dating was not too happy that the pants I was wearing were a little tight and I don't wear underwear as a guy. She kept telling me we couldn't go to the bar that way and she kept trying to get me to wear a pair of her panties. I would have loved to but didn't trust her enough at that point. I also new that I would have a reaction to her panties I didn't want to reveal to her. A missed opportunity I know. Months later I did let her talk me into wearing her leotard and tights after much prodding and convincing. I was so painfully shy that I was able to remain fairly calm and only had a reaction when we started petting. She made me wear them all afternoon, and tried on other occasions to get me to do it again, but I was afraid "I" would come out completely and I just wasn't ready for that then. So I wasn't tricked (as far as I know) but maybe she suspected something about me was different and was just testing the waters. I was right not to trust her as she made up a story about me later after we had long parted that I heard from another firend about me wearing her clothes that wasn't true. So she did out me but no one believed it.

Smile being a gg/ in high school

the first time as a gg/ was in first year high school by my girl friend and after that her and i never stoped to this day its nice to get over with the jerks that try to get down and have no clue and you pass that great its the best feeling in the world all i can say to all the gg/ out there go for it and be the best lady you can be love ya angela hugs/xxxxxxxx

I was outed by a couple of my past girlfriends.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Janet_W View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I guess in a way around five years old. My mother sewed dresses and sold them to the neighborhood girls. If the girl was about my size she would have me put on the dress to make the hem straight with pins. Then to "model" this finished dress standing on a chair. :redface:[/SIZE]
    My mother loved to sew and made most of her own dresses. I remember many times serving as her maniquin. For some unknown reason at the time I did not protest, in fact I welcomed standing in front of the mirror with mom adjusting this or pinning that. I especially enjoyed wearing a bra and panties and one of her nicest dresses when she was out of the house.

You don't have to do any trickery on me, I'll dress up each and every chance I can!

I do rememeber one time having to wear one of my sisters skirts so my mother could hem it.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I do remember one time having to wear one of my sisters skirts so my mother could hem it.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Well don't know if I was tricked or forced, but my sisters dressed me as a girl when I was 5 or 6. I guess that's why I turned out this way. Sometimes I get mad and say why the hell did they do that to me.

http://www.veronicanicole.com

I was tricked into dressing as a girl for Halloween when I was in 7th grade. Then I went trick or treating with 2 friends, one a guy and one a girl and the girl kissed me!

Silver Member
    I can't say that I was tricked into it but once a cousin of mine talked me into being a flower girl in a mock wedding. It was at a 25th wedding anniversary celebration for my aunt and uncle. There were around 200 of my relatives there and they all got to see me all dressed up in a little girls dress complete with a blonde wig and mary jane shoes. Everyone got a good laugh over seeing all of us guys dressed up as the bridemaids and flower girl. I think I got the biggest laugh since I secretly enjoyed it and seen it as an opportunity to be seen dressed by all of my relatives.

Hi Amy

I cant say I was tricked but I dream of that. It is just so much fun I really dont know why I dont go out more.

SueAnn

I do believe that most of us have our own little fantasy about being forced to dress, or being caught up and made to dress or tricked into it.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Is there anymore stories out there for us???
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I am older and in High School the Seniors had Freshman boys dress as girls for an initiation. MMMMMMMM

I heard that happens. When I was in school, they had a rally and some of the teachers were putting on a leg show for the best legs. All you could see were one leg of each person and it had on a high heel shoe and hose. It turned out it was all the male teachers.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Not tricked.... You wouldn't have to trick me... I'd volunteer... lol

The neighborhoor girls used to play a game called "catch the boy and put a dress on him" I'm by far not the slowest boy on the block but for some reason I was caught way way way more than the others were...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karen that sounds like fun.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU