Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hot or what ?

going up .. 7.9

My "Plan C for Cleavage" is climbing, now at 7.9

Scottie: We're at warp 7.9 captain, she cannie take much more, she's going to blow "

Sonia

skin

One of the things with hotornot is trying to have a natural look. Skin is not necessary. I have a 9.4 up and there is little skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    Hot or Not .....why ??? I've seen sooooo many members over the last few yrs that explode emotionaly when they get a low score and soooo many that cant understand why they get sucha a high rating yet have trouble in public ...just dont get it ..it sucha lark ...my 2 cents ...
    Adding my 2 cents to sherlyn's 2 cents. Like I said before my picture got a rating of around 5. The picture is of a not so attractive large woman ( me, lol ) but I still get half matches in the meetme section. These are not all old guys either. This to me brings home the point that men will hit on just about any woman. With this all said, I still find hotornot amusing.

Meanwhile... back at "Hot or Not"

It seems that the longer you leave your photo on the site, the more people vote - the higher the score....
    I'm now an 8... another year or two and I'll be a 10 !... mind you MJ will be at 14 by then...

hn.JPG

switched pics

I had gone down to 7.2 so I changed pics to one I like and have managed to crack 8. I captured it as the score will be headed down no doubt.

p.s. does anyone know how to have a link connected to a word....example; hey, check me out "here" (the word "here" would be highlighted in blue and when the mouse clicks on it it would bring you to a site (say hotornot.com)
    thanks.
    Last edited by Ashlee; 04-05-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: remove pic

Hmm, Why do I dress like a lady?

OK, I saw this old thread and had to try it myself. What a hoot. I did my drab self first (see below), then my avatar afterward. I can't imagine why I like to dress this way, I'm so confused!
    Offical Tracy Schapes Avatar Hot or Not.JPG
    Offical Norman Walker Hot or Not Secure .jpg
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Not to be vain here. but the latest pic from a Jamie Austin makeover from 2 weeks ago is here. Was 8.9, now *sigh* down to 8.3. I did this before with another pic and couldn't pass 7.5. It's all for fun anyway, here's my link anyway.

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=AENYRER&key=WBD

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Ashlee; 04-17-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: made a mistake

Like your HOT or Not Pic!

I Like your choice of picture for H-O-N very sexy. It's odd how some of the ratings are. I had a bathing suit photo and it got an 8.1 but before that was my old avatar picture that got an 8.6. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlee View Post
    p.s. does anyone know how to have a link connected to a word....example; hey, check me out "here" (the word "here" would be highlighted in blue and when the mouse clicks on it it would bring you to a site (say hotornot.com)
    thanks.
    To answer you about creating links:

1) Type the phrase you want to turn blue and underlined.
    2) Copy the URL (the www thingy) from the page you want the underlined phrase to go
    3) Now highlight the phrase from step one.
    4) Click the Insert Link button createlink.gif, when the box pops up, paste the URL into the box. Make sure you don't paste the "http://" part in twice!
    5) Click the "OK" button.

And it looks like this!

Hot or Not

And to think, it only took my 23 years of programming to figure this out!

Love, Tracy

- Jef Mallett

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

HotorWHAT?

Tracy, thanks for that info!

Tracy, Ashlee and Suzy, u guys r incredible! I think anything 8 and over is amazing!

I always am running new pics there. Rite now, one like my avatar pic started yesterday, at a 3.8 rating with about 150 votes in. It's up to 5.1 now, with 360 votes. BTW, that is the lowest score I've ever gotten. (I've never run a pic with sunglasses before, I guess they didn't like them). On the other hand, if I get a rating of over 7, I'm really stoked! A pic like my signature pic got up to 6.8 before I switched it at 750+ votes.

Here's the pattern of how my pics go in the ratings. Under 150 votes, low rating. After 250 votes, rating goes up. Seems to keep rising until somewhere around 750 to 1000 votes. Then, it starts to go down slowly.

U girls that keep rising after 1000 votes, must be total babes!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-19-2008 at 07:37 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What you gurls think?

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=SSRQGYK&key=MUU

think someone commented rightly that the more boobs you shore the higher the score, too bad this was comfort wear...

I liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Azariah View Post
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=SSRQGYK&key=MUU

think someone commented rightly that the more boobs you shore the higher the score, too bad this was comfort wear...
    HOT or NOT is sorta good for market research on what we do. But I wish I could get into peoples minds when they are voting. I've posted pictures out there that I thought looked sexy and gotten a low score. Then I post myself in a business suit and flats and wow the score jumps. Like someone posted here too the numbers go up and down while it is posted too.

I scored you high because you look so much like a girl. The only thing that I would change would be the pose and a smile. If you go out and look at the best of the best section, most of them are smiling. In the short time people flip through those pictures, the smile maybe the first and only thing they see. They are looking for happy people, they are also looking for people they truly want to meet.

Keep posting out there, and experiment with different looks. See if you can come up with a pattern or trend. I'm still analyzing the results. I'm more concerned about the relative ratings as they compare from picture to picture. Again, I don't put too much stock in the actual number. I'm still a guy in a dress!

Confused as always, Tracy

Here's some examples of what I see are inconsistencies or are they the truth and I just can't handle the truth?

[SIZE="3"]127 People Official[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]216 People later rating[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]115 People Official[/SIZE]

- Jef Mallett

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Same pic is holding steady at 8.6 lol

i would have given you a 10

i'll take an 8.4 lol .. time for a change ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Way behind

Even after 1747 votes I'm still way behind MJ !! ~

sh.JPG

Yea, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post
    Not to take anything away from MJ because that's such a cute picture with that smile, but look at the number of people that did give you 9's and 10's Suzy! That's got to make you feel good!

Go back and look at my drab pic, NO 8's, 9's or 10's! That guy needs to crawl under a rock! lol

Love, Tracy

- Jef Mallett

Well I don,t think I did it right. I put my self in the Male side of Hot or not.

So being rated with the men, I was rated at 6.0 I was 44% better then most the men of the site.

Anna

Where did most of you post, on the male side of the girl side
    Last edited by Annaliese; 04-23-2008 at 12:50 PM.

and in my eyes Suzy your super hot.. next week i will put up a true representation of myself and see just what i get lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

With about 300 people reporting I'm stuck on 6. However I put my ad in as a male, so who knows?
    Dana Fleming

I have two accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Leavitt View Post
    Well I don,t think I did it right. I put my self in the Male side of Hot or not.

So being rated with the men, I was rated at 6.0 I was 44% better then most the men of the site.

Anna

Where did most of you post, on the male side of the girl side
    Both of my accounts state my true age of 54. One is male the other female. I did not want to confuse the general public, plus if I'm presenting myself as female, then I should probably post there as female.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

- Jef Mallett

Ok Girls here are my results feel free to vote yourselves honestly to help the cause.

7.6 for a guy
    7.2 as a woman

Clipboard02.jpg

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=A8OLGQG&key=SHT

Clipboard04.jpg

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=A8O8GSG&key=GHQ
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ladies,

I have been looking at your photos and looking at the GG photos that are there and just looking and thinking back a couple of years and I remember what a GG waitress said to my friends and I at a restaurant. That we look more like ladies than some females. Could this be it ? I can't help but wonder. In most cases we do dress nicer and better. I know I have more clothes and nicer clothes than my GG manager. I kind of feel for her.

Jannette H
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slamddoger View Post
    i would have given you a 10
    Aww thank you that was sweet

Zara

So far so good!

I had a pic up there that had not done so well. After reading your thread I decided to update mine to my avatar picture (My all time favorite pic).

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post

I had a pic up there that had not done so well. After reading your thread I decided to update mine to my avatar picture (My all time favorite pic).

You're avatar is really good. Leave it on the site and your score will climb away. I'd give you a 10 anytime.