Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens IF your fem side is stolen?

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

What happens IF your fem side is stolen?

I was out of town for the weekend and took a travel bag with me in case I decided to enjoy being myself for a bit. My vehicle was broken into and you guessed it....besides a couple of financial items they stole the travel bag. Now I have no wig, breast forms, girdle....you get the picture.

I bet I do a better job of keeping Em in something not so interesting for thieves from now on.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    That's horrible!

If that happened to me I'd be profoundly distraught!
    Are you ok?

And on the practical side, there wasn't any incriminating ID with the stuff stolen was there?

Banned Read only
    Get some more quick! And put a little note in your new bag offering a reasonable reward for same return of items.

Miss Emily Ann Brown,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I do hope that you took the necessary steps to protect yourself (cancelled credit cards, alert on your credit report) if these types of items were taken. The loss of your femme items is equally devastating. On the bright side (we must strive to find the positive in any situation), you will have to go shopping (what girl doesn't enjoy that).

My thoughts are with you,
    ~C

Well I hope they get what's coming to them. I hate people who do that.
    Angie

Awwww Em, that's horrible! Althought it would be interesting to see the expression on the thief's face when he opened the travel bag.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

What a bummer. Well, as Carrie said, now you get to shop. I'm sorry ya had to go through this, Emily. I hope the thief was profoundly dissapointed and wasn't a cd himself. He doesn't deserve to hit the jackpot like that.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Dang Em, I guess nothing is safe unless you are wearing it. Crazy world, no?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Just got back from the bank, and it appears I am okay except for the inconvenience of no check or credit card for several days. Most of you don't know I had my account hacked about 30 days ago and had just gone through re-establishing new accounts and ID stuff from that. Bank lady said "You again?!!"

Yes Holly, I would love to have seen the look on the thief's face when he opened the bag and is staring at BOOBIES! GIGGLE GIGGLE.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

The thief may show up here!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Yes Holly, I would love to have seen the look on the thief's face when he opened the bag and is staring at BOOBIES! GIGGLE GIGGLE.
    Emily Ann
    Maybe the thief will try on your items. He may end up online here one day!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    I was out of town for the weekend and took a travel bag with me in case I decided to enjoy being myself for a bit. My vehicle was broken into and you guessed it....besides a couple of financial items they stole the travel bag. Now I have no wig, breast forms, girdle....you get the picture.

I bet I do a better job of keeping Em in something not so interesting for thieves from now on.

Emily Ann
    I can empathize with you Emily, I had some of my feminine finery ripped off once from a motel room. (I still believe it was a motel staff person). But cheer up girl, things could have been worse. At least the thief didn't steal your dignity. Look on the bright side, there just might be someone else who will join our sisterhood Luv and Jill

Sorry to hear that sis......I once had my walet stolen and before we could get to the bank, cancel the accounts, and have them redo them, the theif had already hit our account for over $5,000. It is nice that they put it all back into our account except for the $50 fee. They even had a picture of his arm of the theif when he used the Bank ATM machine. This all happen in less than 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Awwww Em, that's horrible! Althought it would be interesting to see the expression on the thief's face when he opened the travel bag.
    aww Emily

i am sorry to hear that .. look on the bright side . if we get any new members who say :-
    hi found a travel bad with feminine items in it and just had to try it on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I experienced the same things once while visiting Baltimore (vial city). I lost almost EVERYTHING! And as you know, that ain't cheap to replace! I was sick to my stomach for weeks thinking about it, but on the positive side, it gave me a chance to update my look, etc.

BTW, no offense to anyone who lives in Baltimore, but on my first visit, it left a very sour taste in my mouth.

What a terrible thing... You must be angry and devaststed. Being robed like this is quite an intrusion in one's life and more than the value of stolen things it is the horrible impression of having had one's life broken in.

I know I would feel very bad if it was just losing a bag on an airplane trip (that's fairly comon) but havin ones car broken in and personal effect stolen is a nightmare.

I hope that you will recover soon of that terrible experience...

Warm

Eugenie

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I had everything stolen out of my car once and it was shocking. I never thought they would take my bags full of work stuff, but they did, so apparently thieves like to steal bags no matter what is in them. Thieves suck!

Emily, so sorry to hear about your troubles. And, I, too, would have liked to have been there when the thief found out what he (assuming it was a male) had stolen.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Just think Em, it could have been worse. You could have still been married and living with her, ande had all your male stuff stolen. Imagine showing up home like that.

Ok I know I am bad, but trying to make light of your bad experience. I do hope they were very unhappy when they opened your bag.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Hell - I've just assembled my first outfits and wig etc in the hope that I can get out to a local support group at the end of the month.

Cannot imagine how I would feel if it was stolen!

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar
    Em,

I'm so sorry you had to go through this! It is such a violation when something dear to you is taken, and you have no chance of getting it back. The evil ex was the thief in my case. My heart goes out to ya!
    Heidi99

I had that happen to me but they took the whole truck.....

GG, Giving Corset Advice MsToriJones's Avatar
    They did NOT steal your fem side....they took "stuff" just stuff, Emily Ann is IN you, part of YOU, not that "stuff". That "stuff" was just used to bring Emily Ann to what you want her to look like, pure visual, but not WHO she is, not WHO you are.
    [SIZE="3"]Ms Tori Jones [/SIZE]

Pssst... Hey you 'der... wanna buy some forms and a wig? cheap?

That's a terrible tragedy Emily. It was probably some young kids that stole the bag, or someone REALLY desperate. Maybe your financial things provided the ripe target, but any thief knows there is no money to be made on someone else clothes - it's not even worth the hassel of carrying them away. If there was money in it, more bags would be stolen from airports where security at the baggage claim is non-existant. So I am shocked this happened.

Girls, Let this be a lesson. Lock you doors. Keep everything out of sight.

Any chance you car insurance will cover some of it? Even with a $500 deductible, the forms and the clothes are worth more than that.

Hugs, Lori

Well Em, I'll tell you what I hope his girlfriend or wife finds the duffle bag and gets after him for see another woman. That would teach him not to steal. Sorry for you loss, but look at it this way you get to go shopping and update.
    Striving for acceptance.

Ahh, I hate to hear about stuff like this! Just remember, Karma!

At first I had thought that some one had stolen you identity, your femme identity!