Thread: what if

caplocks dont work

what if

You'll never be sorry for what you don't say

i copied that from the bottom of a post. i have never read any thing this wrong. it got me thinking how many of you have wishes about things they wished they said.

i had the woman cds dream about-accepting, fun, smart, she loved me and i was a sellfish ******* and hurt her and confused her more then i was confused. in the end i was given the chance to say what i needed to say but my pride i think or may be fear she wouldnt believe me after ecerything that happened stopped me from telling her i loved her and i wanted her to work through this with me and now she is gone. i cant do anything about it because she married someone else now. i am sorry for the things i didnt say to her and for some of the things i did say.

Don't be sorry

Don't be sorry. It would have never worked Things always work out for the best. Don't look back, look to the future.

Denise

caplocks dont work
    you donot know her. it would have but it meant we would have has to work at it. i was confused and didnt want to work at it. seemed like to much work at the time to repair the damage i did.

If what

Retrospectivity is a concept - it does not actually exist - so there's no point in even considering it.
    The only thing is to remember and learn - so that when a similar incident happens - we have to experience not to repeat the same mistake twice.
    Back to the future. Hi ho silver away.

Learn from your mistakes but don't dwell upon them, you will tear yourself apart second guessing your past actions.
    Instead of regretting the past look forward to the future.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

caplocks dont work
    it is a human thing to regret. it is what seperates us from animals. it is what keeps me up at night. what i learn during those sleepless nights is that i was a prick and she had every right to go and find someone else. i love her and to tell me not to regret what i did is giving me a pass on what i did to her. she haunts every thing i see and do. she loved me unconditionally and i did every thing i could to destroy it. i regret not being more aware of her. i regret not saying what i really wanted to say when i had a chance. i regret taking advantage of the one person that could see me/her and understand. i will always regret it because i beat down her emotions and drove her away because i was sellfish. i tried to make up for it but time past and she was gone. i only post this here because i have read the posts. i see how many would love to have what i had. to be ts or cd and have a woman love you. i can hope that when those that dream of it and get it learn from my regret because that would make the regret worth it. i will regret it until my last breath. i can learn from it but it doesnt change the regret.
    it has been 4 years since i last saw her in person.
    Last edited by Michelle37; 01-11-2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: add more

Life is a tragedy, you know. Not a comedy (though ironic), not a drama (even though dramatic at times) and seldom if ever poetry (though there are those moments). We have our short time to do as we can best manage, and Today creates Tomorrow. Regret is natural, but use it to learn how to create better Tomorrows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

caplocks dont work
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina View Post
    Life is a tragedy, you know. Not a comedy (though ironic), not a drama (even though dramatic at times) and seldom if ever poetry (though there are those moments). We have our short time to do as we can best manage, and Today creates Tomorrow. Regret is natural, but use it to learn how to create better Tomorrows.
    thanks. i try to create better tomorrows. no matter what a dark cloud shows in all the bright spots.

Dear Miss Michelle,

I thank you for sharing your open heart with us; this might be a step of healing for you and learning for others. As Miss Teresa so eloquently stated "...today creates tomorrows" we can not undo the past but we have some control over the direction of our tomorrows.

My ex-husband called me about 20 years after our divorce to apologize and tell me that I had been a good wife to him. While he and I will never be together again, it was nice to hear those words. Apologies are never too late and I think for my ex to apologize it lifted a burden of guilt he'd obviously carried for a long time. By accepting his apology, I felt better too.

Big Hugs to you!
    ~C