Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Are you attracted to men while cd?

Yes, but since I don't go out except to shop occasionally, all I do is dream!
    Hell, I'm gettin' too old anyway!!!

?

I haven't been around other people except my wife while dressed. I feel I am hetero, I tried to explain to her how I feel. She thinks I would like to be with a man while in my girl mode. I honestly can't say that, but feel that if I'm with another CD'er it would be kind of like two women being together. I don't know how to explain this feeling. She knows how I really enjoy our sex life while I'm dressed or not. I hope this makes cense .

I agree with LindaBachCD - when I'm dressed I'm really only attracted to guys (clean shaven please) or someone I know has something down below, women don't really do anything for me - its like something has taken me over.
    When not dressed, not even the slightest interest in guys

I am of the few

I see nothing wrong wth who anyone is attracted to. It is each person own to do what works for them. I am not attracted to men at all and it really has nothing to do with what I wear. It has actually been a fear of mine that if they see me dressed as a woman they will pay more attention to me. I think that I am at the point that I can deal with it correctly. I have been asked to dance and ect at the club many times. I only had one bad time. It was very busy and I was dancing with a girl that was a friend of a friend and this guy wanted to dance with me and I politely said that I would not and that I was dancing with her right now. He got somewhat pushy and when I said no thanks for the 3rd time he got upset and was almost yelling at me that I should not be at a gay club if I was not gay. Then with other looking on. I said that I had every right to be there with anyone I wanted just like everyone else including you. I was also being polite to you and did not want to embarase you by declining to dance with you. You should respect others feelings. The on lookers seemed to agree and told him to leave me alone. The girl I was dancing with was very impressed. She told me that she had wanted to ask me if I was gay but was not wanting to make me uncomfortable so then she did ask. If I was gay or just cool with everyone? I told her that I really only like women. I did not know her well enough to say much more about myself.
    Jena

Dressed as a male, a female, or not dressed at all, I have never had an attraction to men!

great question
    for me well its very odd i love women allways have done and only ever dated women and am very happily married and been with my wife for 14 years.
    my wife doesnt mind me dressing and buys me stuff all the time.
    i spend most of my life in man mode and some in girly mode never as either male or my girl mode have i ever looked at or found men atractive in any way shape or form except for one thing the idea of being dressed and having sex.my fantastic wife and i like to mess around in the bed room shall we say and the topic of her useing a toy on me poped up some years ago and me being open minded and carnt ask someone to do what you wouldnt do yourself sorta person i agreed and i have to say it was fantastic so on the subject of men and dressing for me iv 100% never fancied a man while dressed but the thought of haveing sex while dressed is a defo ...i think its the object as a penis that im atracted to not the male body ...
    am i odd ? as im 100% sure im not gay or bi

Diana, trust me, I am in the same boat as you. When not en femme, the though of being with a man never crosses my mind, but when Rebecca is out, she is very attracted to men, and has even dated one once.
    Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
    Don't let me out of your sight

While I would admit to the rare curious thought of a bi sexual experience, no I don't find myself attracted any more or less to men while as Selene. A fantasy of mine, however, would be for my wife to CD as a man, and go through the whole "pick-up and seduction" thing that way..... kinda weird perhaps, but deep down I am hetero..

yes

I'm attracted to men while dressed. When I dress I get a different feeling about myself. I think it's my true me. I want to be with men and please them.

Kayla

Silk&Lace

I do..and the same as you

Quote Originally Posted by dianarg View Post
    I was wondering, how many of you girls feel any sexual attraction to men while crossdressed. In my case... well... guilty.
    The weird thing is I only feel that while cd, go figure
    I wish i knew what that means.

I'm very attracted to men while dressed. I think of myself as an attractive female who dresses very well. I love being taken on dates. I am also attracted to females, so, I guess I am bi.

I'm attracted to people. For most the attraction is only as a friend or for companionship. For a few it is sexual. Unlike many on this forum, I am attracted to the male body as well as the female. That doesn't mean I want to have sex with every guy I'm attracted to. I don't want to have sex with every girl I'm attracted to. Some just aren't worth the emotional investment for me. Any more at least. I don't think we should be rude or afraid if we're only attracted to women and a guy wants to buy us a drink or ask us to dance. We're out, let's have fun.

The truth is, I am sexually attracted to both sexes whether dressed en femme or not. But it is especially exciting with either when I am dressed.

A little

I must admit, I have fantasised about maybe dancing or having a drink with a man while dressed. Lately i thought maybe even sleeping, and I do me sleep as in eyes closed and unconscience. In drab, i have no desire for a man whatsoever!! I don't think I'm gay or bi at all.

I am, kina. I like being a girl and that it part of it when I am dressed, but it has to be the right look. Mostly I prefer other CD/TS's though!

Jessica J. Vega
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla_cd_va View Post
    I'm attracted to men while dressed. When I dress I get a different feeling about myself. I think it's my true me. I want to be with men and please them.

Kayla
    But it gets more difficult, I mean, how do we know for sure who's the real "ME"? That contrast, that random juxtaposition. It could be easier to eliminate one of the two opposing sides, but many of us tried that, right? and it hurts really, after the CDing is over I feel repulsive about those feelings that contradict the usual "ME". But when I'm Diana, I enjoy that attraction with my soul... weird.
    My Pics >>>
    [SIZE="3"]www.flickr.com/photos/jessicavega[/SIZE]

Hello Girls

In the summer of 1988 a fit, slim and suntanned “Jane” enjoyed the feel of silk and satin lingerie on her skin; as Jane I enjoyed the attentivness of men and women. Now, the overweight 55 yearold, “James” occasionally has the pleasure of wining and dining cd's. His ladies are always treated with respect and if the evening then becomes passionate, tender and sensual then so be it. If it feels right then surely it is right.

As a Gemini I feel I am allowed exercise my dual character in every way.

Love to you all.

Jane James

Men and Women

I guess I am attracted to both but mostly woman. I am really into being submissive and receiving the attention of a man while at a bar and dressed as vicky. I think it seems to validate the expereince in some way.

However, I never look at a guy walking down the street to "check him out" in my drab mode.

I guess I would like the equipment by the night stand on demand and ready to go when I wanted te he he he
    Vicky from Michigan

I find when dressed I am attracted to men but, as a male I am not.

I'm partially attracted to men, but in drag I have a tendency to WANT men more. Its always more of a sexual thing.

I consider myself bisexual, and I'm more attracted to women than I am to men. I'm haven't been with many people, but I've had four romantic relationships - all with women. Three of those women I've been sexually intimate with. On one occasion I was sexually intimate with a man. I did not enjoy it, but mostly because he didn't really know what he was doing and besides which he was unattractive.

I've had "crushes" on plenty of women. I never had a crush on a man until (here's where this gets interesting) I went to a Halloween party, dressed as a girl. I knew most of the people there, so I wasn't trying to pass or anything and I was talking with my regular deep male voice and still trying not to act too feminine, except in instances where it could've been thought of as me just trying to be funny. The party was huge and alot of my friends got up and went somewhere else, so I was left alone sitting next to a guy who I had seen around once or twice before but had never really met. But all of the sudden, he felt the need to talk to me. At first, the conversation was mainly about the fact that I was dressed as a woman. "How long did it take you to shave your legs", "Those heels must hurt", et cetera. But then, little by little, we ended up making small talk, and I realized he was flirting with me. And I liked it. In fact, I loved it. Then my girlfriend arrived, which was surprising as she was supposed to be at work and therefore couldn't attend the party. She kissed me, and at that point, the guy left.

I barely saw him the rest of the night, but I've seen him many times since. And every time I see him, something just goes off inside of me and I feel happier that he's in the room. I want to be near him and talk to him. I don't want to have sex with him, but I have an overwhelming desire to be close with him. But if I didn't have a girlfriend, I certainly wouldn't mind having sex with him. I don't know if he even likes guys or was just subconciously flirting with me that night because I was dressed as a woman, but I have a pretty big crush on him.

My turn. Nope, never attracted to a man sexually no matter what my clothes are currently. That being said, I do find several of the Gurls here to be quite attractive. I still am not interested in sex with them, but they manage the mask of femininity so well that I am attracted to the illusion. In other words they're pretty. If I did not know what was underneath the clothes then drool would insue.

YES..YES..YES..........OMG YES!!!

All a guy has to do is touch my boobs and I melt in his arms.....and....I get very excited when I see a good looking sexy gal........so what am I? An over sexed nympho/lesbian? Or a crazy mixed up dolphin ?

Love to All

Denise

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    A bisexual jellyfish???

Yes, and a little more

I am most definitely attracted to men when I crossdress. In fact, I don't think I would want to be with a woman when I'm dressed (I have only dressed alone). Of course, I have also had fantasies about being with a man when I'm not dressed, so I think there's more to it than flipping a switch between drab and femme.

Quote Originally Posted by dianarg View Post
    But it gets more difficult, I mean, how do we know for sure who's the real "ME"? That contrast, that random juxtaposition. It could be easier to eliminate one of the two opposing sides, but many of us tried that, right? and it hurts really, after the CDing is over I feel repulsive about those feelings that contradict the usual "ME". But when I'm Diana, I enjoy that attraction with my soul... weird.
    This could be a whole separate topic...in fact I think I will start it! Hugs, Diana!
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara