Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are you attracted to men while cd?

Nope !

[SIZE="3"]Most defaintly! I love being made love to by a man when I am dressed! I also love being made love to by a woman when dressed! When dressed I am in a constant state of arousal so what ever can put out the fire I'm game![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Attracted to men.

Diana,

I have been dressing for 40 years now and never in my life did I ever think that I would be attracted to men much less date one. Over the years that has all changed. I went from being in the closet to only dating other CD's and then started dating straight men. My desire to dress is more intense than ever and my attraction to men has definitely come on strong.

I have no idea why.

Janice

It took a few years but I consider myself bi. I've had a few encounters with men who were excited seeing me wearing women's lingerie. I was wearing a pair of black pantyhose and an uncomfortable thong when i had my first encounter with a guy. I did feel like a woman. I found myself imitating my girlfriend's behavior in bed. I felt I was being treated like a woman and I could predict the guy's behavior based on my own experience with women.

For what is worth, I like being in both roles. Now that I am in my forties, the difficulty is finding the right partner...

No. Still attracted to women 24/7.

men attraction

Hey good question, and some really neat answers Myself I am BI not actively but I am &have known that and been since I was 13 I am attracted to men MORE when dressed up. I was MORE active like that when younger as well and I still love the attention the cat calls etc., The Young man who tried to hit on me at the bus stop not too long ago I loved it of course: as a man if some young thing were to hit on me too I d be just as flattered MORE SURPRISED but flattered just the same.

I don't think so, many CD's was attraction.

I guess that depends on the guy... who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Do you think if I dress like a fresh water dolphin, I'll be attracted to other dolphins? Seriously.. clothes don't make you do anything, they are just garments... it's all in your head, so if you are attracted to males when dressed, then you are either bi or gay... it's not rocket science!!!
    That's certainly true to a large degree, but you have to look at the other side. What if you're a great looking dolphin and the other dolphins honestly don't know?

If a guy dresses up like a girl and makes out with another guy, does that make the other guy gay if he really didn't know going into it that he was making out with a CD? Obviously not, because mentally he is the same as a man who is only attracted to GGs.

Then you have to consider the vicarious aspects of sex. Sex isn't just about who you're attracted to. I get a huge sexual rush from turning a girl on and pushing all her buttons, but that's not necessarily about how attracted I am to her. I just like to know I'm driving her crazy. I know it sounds extremely narcissistic, and maybe it is, but during sex it's much more important to me to feel like my partner thinks I'm attractive than the other way around. Sex is more about getting inside her head and making her lose control.

I guess I really like being the a guy when I'm having sex, but I like to turn it around and try to experience it as the girl mentally. I really like being the active one and being in control but thinking about it from the feminine perspective.

So in that context, I'm not so much having sex with a girl as I am facilitating the girl having sex with me. It seems pretty backwards to think of it like that, because it can often be a pretty aggressive thing on my part (and a very passive eyes-rolled-back-in-the-head thing on her part) if that's what turns her on, but I think it's true. I'm just so consumed with what she's feeling that it becomes a borderline out-of-body experience.

I can speculate that if I was totally passable I could be with a guy and have it be a very non-gay thing if he didn't figure it out. That's not something that I'm terribly interested in pursuing, though, even if I were totally passable.

I do like guys being attracted to me, and I don't see it as a totally gay thing. I'm not really hung up on the concepts of gay/straight/bi anyway, though, so I really don't care.

Just Happy To Be Here Roberta Rain's Avatar
    Yes. Yes I am.

Banned Read only

Crossdressing and the attraction to men

In my days of dressing I was guilty of dressing femme to the nines, the female personna and act equally followed and I did enjoy the attention by men either gay or str8. There was no way though that I would ever betray my spouse for some cheap fling that can end in dire consequences. Alway consider the so foolish act and the consequences.....They last forever. Enjoy of moment of adoration, be careful not to go to far though. Teasing can get rough and lead to accidents.

I did have sex with one guy when I first dressed and only when I was dressed but since meeting my partner I have never been with another however I must confess to having the occasional urge to be the object of a guy's desire but still with my partner present. It's only a fantasy though and I don't have any thoughts like this when I'm not dressed..

Just Happy To Be Here Roberta Rain's Avatar
    I agree with Bobby Anne. Though I would have to say yes to the question, I have only ever slept with my wife and have no intentions of changing that. She is a sweet and wonderful woman. Too much good could be screwed up too quickly for so little benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by dianarg View Post
    I was wondering, how many of you girls feel any sexual attraction to men while crossdressed. In my case... well... guilty.
    The weird thing is I only feel that while cd, go figure
    I've been bi-curious for a while now and if I'm dressed or not I fantasize about being a woman and having sex with a guy.

Being gay I would have to say that I feel that way all the time. I do have a really big urge when I am dressed though. Alot more than normal I would say.

...because I can!
    Paradise City...where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Yes.... while en femme...I'm attracted to men...hopefully they are attacted to me...if not then we are both doing something wrong.

Would I do anything...yes...if it were the right man...have I found the right man...no!

Is there anything wrong with attraction...regardless of gender...hell no!

Luv ya
    Krystyn

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Marie View Post
    I've been bi-curious for a while now and if I'm dressed or not I fantasize about being a woman and having sex with a guy.
    I have to be dressed. But, when I really think about it, I don't really like their bodies. Don't do much for me. So, why the urge? Maybe it's just the "idea" of having sex as a woman that turns me on. Hmmm, yup, sounds about right. So, I guess my answer would be "not really".

When I am dressed I am very attracted to men. I love cute ones with a swimmers build. They drive me wild.

Would I have sexy with a man while dressed. Hasn't happened yet, but who knows. Would take the right man and me in the right mood.
    Last edited by KelliBennett; 02-22-2008 at 09:30 AM.

I've always liked men

I'm attracted to men regardless if I'm dressed or not.
    There is nothin' like a dame!

Yep. I've been with men and I plan on continuing this trend in the future. I love it!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Yes, I'm attracted to men when dressed!