Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we more vain "en femme"?

In guy mode I also don't pay much attention to what I ware. It only takes me a few minutes to get ready. When I dress it takes hours to get ready.

Nancy

Deborah Jane,

You pretty much described me also!

Missy Anne

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Mirror, mirror, who's the vainest of them all?

I'm pretty sure Sherry has to be near the top, if not the most vain of all!

Here's a funny fact:
    I LOVE to hear any and all compliments about Sherry's looks!
    Yet, for my whole life, if anyone complimented Robert, I was embarrassed! ( I don't need to worry about that any more, whew!)
    Anyone else like that?
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh yes. I surprize myself when dressed. I actually believe that i am more attractive dressed as a woman. I do not feel the same when i am in drab.

Am vain

Am vain in both drab and en femme. Am vain. Yes i like my nails to be pretty both in drab and femme mode want to add a poute to my lips even in drab love to look cute generally in both modes...hey i just like adding pretty colors to my face and body.

Vain?

As for me, my female side takes over whenever i'm going somewhere. whether i'm enfeme or in man mode. I just love to dress up as male or female. I usually pick things for my wife to put on. she also ask me for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Are our female sides vainer than our male sides or is it just me?
    In my case, absolutely. My wife complains about it even, becasue my fem wardrobe has gotten so big as I try to find the perfect outit or a dress that brings out just the right look for whatever mood I'm in. I can be very meticulous about matching my clothes, shoes, even to the exact right shade of hosiery, wanting everything I wear to look just so. But in drab, I am totally and completely indifferent to how I look and could care less about fashion.

I look in the mirror.. a full length mirror from the neck down and think "what if...."

moi?

vain en femme? i'm not vain! i just happen to be extremely beautiful!

truly, i'm more modest en femme, less out to prove anything, more at peace with who i am....

xoxo chrissie

Robin
    I am vainer enfemme than when I wear drab clothing.
    I want to look somewhat my best when I am my male self but I want to really look great when I dress enfemme so I pay more attention to how I look.