Thread: I just joined....and have a question.

slipsissy

I just joined....and have a question.

Do girls or women today wear slips anymore? I can't seem to find a single one that still wears these beautiful sexy pieces of lingerie.

Am I wrong or are slips the sexiest piece of lingerie ever?

Slips?

I wear a slip just about every time I dress up. The only exception is when I wear a petticoat and I wear a camisole then. But then I'm not a woman either.

I'm not sure that many women of today do wear slips, but I think they are incredibly sexy. My favourite ever was a pink BRA-SLIP that came a couple of inches above the knee, the bra part was really sexy with a 2inch gathered elastic back. The whole thing just felt so nice; I've looked many times in stores but have never found a replacement. Can one still get these Bra-slips I wonder.

My first ever experience with wearing real women's clothing was with a slip. Sexy? Absolutely. When I began buying my own clothes as an adult, the first several things I bought were slips. I love to lounge around the house in slips, one at a time, of course.

Hi slipsissy
    Looks like it's up to us girls now to ensure the survival of slips

Emily

Thumbs up

Lots of woman still wear slips today.
    I love wearing half slips .
    When i first started i love to wear full slips but they are not as much these days.
    most woman wear half slips and a camisole .
    I rather wear camisole and half slip than a full slip.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by slipsissy
    Do girls or women today wear slips anymore? I can't seem to find a single one that still wears these beautiful sexy pieces of lingerie.

I see the women in my office wearing slips all the time. Most of them are half slips. But you know if you buy high quality dresses you do not need a slip because they are usualy lined already. I have a couple nice skirts that are lined and I just love wearing them.

Of course they still wear them. Look in the department stores. If they weren't, they would still be selling them We CDs are that big a market
    DonnaT

Platinum Member
    slips why yes short half slips all the time....the feel of a slip slideing accross my leggs...
    just a nouther must have......too manny ??? never enough........

Trash and VauldVille Lucy Jayne GG's Avatar
    Im a GG,And I love full slips,the old fashioned kind,especially with bullet cups...Its very sexy,and very classy.

Lucy J

I absolutely adore slips the best place to find them is second hand clothing shops .I always make sure a litlle lace is exposed at the bottom that looks really sexy...xxx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Aspiring Member
    Yes I maintain that slips are still the prettiest sexy lingerie that both male's and female's can wear. And I certainlyu would wear them a lot more. When I have ti is a very soft and wonderful feeling. Yes s;ip's forever. Suzy!.

wife-of-a-cd
    I am a 100% woman and I wear mostly half slips. I love the way they feel and give a little added protection on thiner skirts. Please Girls wear one as often as you can and enjoy it. Linda

This girl always wears a half-slip under any skirt that isn't lined. I have a couple of different lengths, so I also wear them with a camisole under my formal wear. Slips, half-slips, and teddy's were among my first wardrobe purchases.
    Marie

Hi Slipsissy, I am a GG, and have just peeped into my wardrobe and found what I was looking for. A nice black three quater slip with lace edging. The label says it is from a company called Contessa (here in the UK). What size are you ? I will have a look for you, on the websites over here (UK). Speak to you soon. Julia xxx

Hello again slipsissy, just been on the uk websites here and found just what you might be looking for...they are called chemise, teddy's or as we know slips. The sites are: Lingerie-confidential.co.uk (look under 'chemise') and Nylon-dreams.co.uk (this site is amazing....I have never seen 6,8 and 12 stocking suspender belts before !!! this site also specializes in every stocking imaginable even rubber ones !!!!). Here is a confession I love the smell of rubber...can't help it. Anyway; I hope that you will be able to take a peep at these sites soon. Julia xxxx

Wink Slips are just too good!

I love full slips. You can shop eBay and find lots of very yummy vintage, sometimes new, old store stock with the tags still attached. Ha ha of course I will drag out this tired old pic. It is a vintage Van Raalte I bought on eBay! Woo Hoo !!

My wife usually wears a dress/skirt only for church or other special occasions, but always wears a full slip underneath.

I don't consider myself properly dressed femme without at least one slip or petticoat under my dress or skirt.

So far the only time I wore anything femme away from home was at a resort when my wife and I attended a GG relative's civil union to another GG. We reserved a room and my wife let me sleep in the slip she wore to the ceremony.

When we go away, we are usually visiting relatives, staying at their homes, so Jadeanne doesn't travel. I'm only out to my loving, supporting wife.

Linda,

I thought I saw a bra slip in either an Intimate Appeal (part of Old Pueblo Traders) or Roamans catalog earlier tonight. I have one I bought on closeout from National a year or so ago.

Jadeanne

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

to slip or not to slip

all my skrts r "cheek-a-boo" so i cant wear a slip

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slipsissy

I wear a black slip, or rather, a Half slip, with very pretty doilly designs around the fringe at the bottom! -------Very sexy, and satiny!!!!

Welcome to the forum Slipsissy. I agree that slips are very sexy...have a number of them myself...mostly half slips. Makes for a wonderful feeling when you have nylons on and it brushes against them when you walk.

Love,
    Chrissie

I do...finding a whole new love without the bra...
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

Linda,

Here is the link for the bra slip

Jadeanne

Ronna's Evil Twin
    I remember a long time ago when a girl was embarrassed if someone told her her slip was showing! Now, I always look for that. If it doesn't show, why wear it?

Sanity's Revisionist RainyHaze GG's Avatar
    I am a gg, and I always wear a slip. BTW Cissy Suzie: Love that slip!

Love,
    Rainy
    [SIZE="1"] [SIZE="3"]But at least I know I want a woman....no wait yeah a woman or maybe a guy that dresses like a woman and sounds like a man. Ok I know I dont want just a man. Everything else is sort of undecided.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]