Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Male Breasts

When I started a low dosage of hormones, I did not expect any breast development at all because I was in my sixties and my mother was not particularly large in that area.

Now I fill a 38C and use forms to weigh them down a bit so I don't look too "perky" (my wife's term) for my age. In male mode, I wear a one-size-too-small undershirt and loose clothing to hide the shape.

As the saying goes, your mileage may vary...
    Author of Being Kay / A Transgender Journey

My ex-husband had always had man-boobs. He was embarrased by it. He never learned to swim because of it. He would always wear an undershirt to try to keep them from being noticeable. He would also wear a vest over his shirt sometimes. Most of the time, he even wore a t-shirt when we made love - I hated that.

After our divorce, he had the reduction surgery, started dressing differently and I heard he took swimming lessons.

Our son takes after his dad and has the same problem only to a lesser degree. He's talked about doing the surgery too but hasn't yet. Guess it's genetic.

~C

Male breasts

I have breasts, they are great for dressing. However, Its kinda shameful in male mode.

This is a topic of keen interest to me. After so many years of crossdressing, I realized that there was more going on. I don't envision at 61 any SRS, but I decided I needed to control my futile 'energy'. I have been taking anti androgens for over a year. These cause some modest breast enlargement. The estrogen patch-even a mild dose-really goes to work. I wear a sheer bra daily under my male drab and it works OK now. Let me be clear, I am only between an A and B- and it is only that I am very slender that this even 'shows'. Clearly I will have to do something different in warm weather and less clothing! I don't care--I have always loved breasts, why not have some little girls of my own? I am not dumb, I know how vicious and ignorant Society is--the young man in England should be rejoicing his lovely chest and wearing a pretty lacy bra. Instead he feels shame-unjustifiably. Fortunately, his wife seems OK and that is all that should matter, but this is a weird world with very strict guidelines. At my health club I see women who have breast size from barely A to DD and no one thinks a bit about it. We know this open mindedness doesn't extent to genetic males. I am not sure I still have 'pool privileges' unless I wear a T shirt on!
    I have read that some 5000 of so breast reductions are done annually here in the US on men. seems a waste of money and fine physical features. There are some non transgendered men who are cool with their breast. A while back Discovery Health had such a show-I wonder if women, secretely, don't like to have some nice breasts on their men to play with-why wouldn't this work both ways?

Blood pres. Meds

What about blood pres. meds No I have 46 c's

Male Breasts

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Seems like it happens to the wrong people I should be so lucy
    Angie
    LOL!!!!!

I heard male breasts are called moobs (= man+boobs) but I'm not sure.
    When I was younger I had overweight, but as I grew I dropped the extra pounds and one of the things that didn't change much was my bossom. IMO I have small moobs, but I love to squeeze them up, I pushed them up with my hands and wonder how they will look inside a corset. I would also wear silicone breasts to help create the effect that they are real but I don't know much on the topic.

What advice would u give to sb (me) if I wanted to get a corset? what should I take into account?

I've have man boobs since I was young. I was a bit chubby but not too fat (160-180 pounds in high school). I've always hated them. They are too big for male mode and too small for femme mode.

I have man boobs. I really don't like them. I'd consider getting the surgery at some point in my life. Any idea on how much it costs?

Why "moobs" and not "breasts"?

Quote Originally Posted by sexotik View Post
    LOL!!!!!

I heard male breasts are called moobs (= man+boobs) but I'm not sure.
    When I was younger I had overweight, but as I grew I dropped the extra pounds and one of the things that didn't change much was my bossom. IMO I have small moobs, but I love to squeeze them up, I pushed them up with my hands and wonder how they will look inside a corset. I would also wear silicone breasts to help create the effect that they are real but I don't know much on the topic.

What advice would u give to sb (me) if I wanted to get a corset? what should I take into account?
    Why would anyone want to use the term "moobs"? I think that the word "breasts" is much nicer. I love my male breasts - and wish that they were bigger and more shapely.

When I was younger I admit that my male breasts were very important to me, I was very proud of them. I am older now and have lost weight, however my breasts are still a B cup and are NOT perky. Lately they have become a source of great discomfort. I certainly can't wear a bra in male mode and binding them hurts. Reduction is not an option, I wish I were more willing to wear a properly fitted bra, then I think the discomfort would lessen.....sigh....
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    my breasts are still a B cup and are NOT perky. Lately they have become a source of great discomfort. I certainly can't wear a bra in male mode and binding them hurts.
    Jenni, CK and Elita (and probably others) sell bras in the style of crop-tops. In particular, the Elita "mini-camisole" and Elita "crossover mini-camisole" are available in basic white cotton and the straps on them are plain unadjustable (no buckles) and wide enough that the bra would just appear at the shoulder to be standard mens undershirt. I find that the crossover style gives better definition (i.e., makes me look as if I actually have something there, which is not an easy trick ) so you might perhaps find the non-crossover to be better for your purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by charllote34 View Post
    I thought if i kept eating macdonalds a la super size me i would develop something but all i have is a gut and hair on my ass !!!
    Me too.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    I was reading an interesting article that stated one of the top ten cosmectic surguries is "Male Breast Reduction".
    Yes, GOD in his infinite wisdom gives men breast somewhere around 65 along with Medicare.
    Once again he is "Too little too late".

Wow, one of my favorite subject...
    I have always been obsessed with breasts. I think the same can be said for most guys, CD or otherwise. When I was younger I used to stuff bras just to feel lumps on my chest. However, in recent times (as in when I moved across the country I left most of my stuff behind) most of the bras I have had were smaller cups than before and I was surprised to find that I can fill some B cups. Wow, this is great for me cause I never liked big breast and they don't look feminine when I am not dressed.
    My one worry, however, is that they will become noticeable from wearing these smaller yet nice fitting bras. If they did, i might consider reduction.

Well I'm like a couple of other girls here on the plump size and have been losing weight but breast size has stayed. Been of herbal enhancement and it is working. and also on blood preassure meds. As far as reduction No.