Thread: the metro look...

gurly girl

the metro look...

the funny thing is that i am very much a metrosexual...i like to look good and take good care of my body including hair, nails, and shaving whatever. my girlfriend picks on me about it but all in fun. she obviously likes that type of guy or she'd be with a tee-shirt and jeans guy who doesnt own a hair brush and cuts his nails with a pocket knife. the funny thing is that as a guy i really never get comments about my shaved chest or underarms or even legs but whenever i get in female mode or just have the feeling of it, i get self conscience of my feminine characteristics thinking someone may identify them. the point is that i think we all think that people are going to have a problem with our dressing when i really doubt they even notice or care. being an athlete and a metro i can get away with a lot more subtle petty things that i enjoy doing im hoping to continue this trend and hope the gf is understanding of some things that are just more feminine and not just metro. like subtle nail polish. and i think it is funny that some of you talk about ankle socks as being a fem item. thats all i wear because i play golf a lot and, well golfers wear ankle socks. i think my next move is to buy some androgenous looking shoes and see where it goes. later girls
    Last edited by nikky; 05-24-2005 at 01:08 PM.

I wear womens sandals alll spring, summer & fall long........now mind you they have no heel.....but i do have a pair that are blue with fem designs on them.....i wear those everywhere!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yellow...13.jpg&.src=ph

Yes I hear the metrosexual look is very much in lately. Maybe that's good way for us new girls to start out. The changes in appearance wouldn't so drastic or noticeable at 1st. I'm such a baby. I am very much a conflicted girl with so many different ideas of who or what I am.
    Hugs
    Mia Lynn

Smile Metrosexuality.

I keep meaning to try the metrosexual look, but I need to get rid of the gastronomic-glutton body shape first I think, and get some sun.

Jayme.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    When you say metro I think Detroit and subways.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Wink

Lots of clothes and shoes are on the edge i love testing the water and have never been challenged....
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Metro Look.....

I'm all for it, like I have said on many posts I wear girls shoes/boots (albeit flat ones) and trainers all the time, and its great, I can't wait to go out in my Pink Converse Trainer Boots I'm getting. It's great to do it and feels good I'm starting with jeans as well soon, gradually getting more fem, hopefully this will make it easier for me the first time I go out fully dressed.

Michelle xxx