Thread: been a while......?

been a while......?

4 days to myself next weekend. It's been about 7 months since I have last dressed and I am about to jump out of my skin I am so excited! The longest time without dressing previously was about a year (not fun at all). I haven't gotten anything done at work for days. I only dress when I have an extended amounts of time (a least 24+ hours). It takes a lot of work to look good and I hate rushing.

anyways, what is your longest time without dressing?

bEEb
    Ummmm... The first 24 years of my life?

okay you win, how about between dressing?

About a year without dressing.

Went about seven years, maybe more, between now and my big purge... and loving it now...

Quote Originally Posted by jaimecdww View Post
    what is your longest time without dressing?
    Around one month without dressing... But I usually keep completely shaving myself throughout the year: legs torto and arms, not to mention my face of course...

That makes me feel better, especially when I can't dress... At least I retain something that is feminine about me...

Eugenie

When I 1st meet my SO. Didn't cd for about a year, Didn't even think about it if im Honest. I have now gone 3 months without cding, Im going crazy! I cant wait to get a few days to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimecdww View Post
    4 days to myself next weekend. It's been about 7 months since I have last dressed and I am about to jump out of my skin I am so excited! The longest time without dressing previously was about a year (not fun at all). I haven't gotten anything done at work for days. I only dress when I have an extended amounts of time (a least 24+ hours). It takes a lot of work to look good and I hate rushing.

anyways, what is your longest time without dressing?
    When i was in school usually I would just wear panties but that wasn't enough.It would kill me just waiting for the weekends to do it fully..Not in school any more but i still have to wait days just to get some quality time alone.

Way to long

11 years.During my marriage.My ex was one who would have never understood.Had I told her she would have filed for divorce immediately.Not having an outlet for it left me unhappy and slightly depressed much of the time.Now that were apart and I can dress at my own leisure, I am much happier and our relationship has improved a great deal.Wish I could tell her why I'm happier but she can't keep a secret and never has respected my privacy.

longest time

Around a year, probably a little longer though. It was when I was deployed. Natalie eventually went into hibernation mode and it wasn't all that bad.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    back in the early 90's I went maybe 1 month for a girl I liked and when that fell threw i swore to never again give this up for anyone

I would say that from the time i actually started really dressing - i.e., more than just panties or a bra and simple experimenting - i probably have not gone more than 5 or 6 months, but that happens more than it should. sigh...

It has been about 2 years since I have been able to dress. In a few days or a few weeks, I may have a month to dress. You may see a glow over the Denver night sky if this happens. Got a lot of pent up shopping to do!
    Kathy

Aspiring Member
    its not always about when and how but more of the why.ive found that the why is the way to go.

I went 3 years without dressing during my 20's, after being caught and having to throw everything away..I swore to change my life and be a "normal" man...(to suit family and society)...the desire was allways there and i felt trapped..seeing woman walking about living their daily lives, comfortable in their skin and pretty clothes was depressing..i was a frustrated ball of Envy..not man enough to attract the type of woman i desire..not woman enough to be able to live a different life and escape the frustration of being a man...Now a days things have changed,live on my own and i'm free, and i flip back and forth between the 2 genders when ever i want..usually every other day...but i still havent over come the fear of going fully dressed during day time..

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

longetst time without phyllis

originally 20 yrs. but since phyliss is regular about 6 weeks...... but i would always have silk panties on at night and sometimes a silk nightie so that helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

The longest I was able to was about a year, then the urge gets too strong and I have to dress some how. Even when I got caught it only lasted a coupe of weeks before I would start dressing again.
    Striving for acceptance.