Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reading cd stories on the net is it healthy

reading cd stories on the net is it healthy

i have only been on the net a few months but have recently started to read some of the cd fantasy stories - as a hetro guy who has never been attracted to men or fantasied about gay sex ect - it has both surprised and scared me a bit reading some of these stories how much it turns me on ie a lot of them seem to involve havin sexual encounters with members of the same sex - is this common ? i am even considering buying a vibrator now and that isnt something i would have considered a few years back !

Gold Member
    Nothing wrong with fantasy. We all have them.
    You asked if your fantasies are "normal"? Dear God you don't EVEN want to know what goes on in my head when I am enjoying myself.

But yeah fantasize away. Even if something happens real life here is what one sister told me -
    What goes on between consenting adults behind closed doors is their own business.

So you found a new turn-on, no big deal. Sexuality is meant to be explored.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

If you just think it it can't hurt you so you go girl And I have used a vibrator
    before
    Angie

Fantasy is a healthy expression of our innermost thoughts. Having fantasies about other men does not make one gay just as thinking about sushi does not make one a fish. Enjoy the vibrator, just be careful with it, a girlfriend had one but she said it chipped her tooth.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I too have found so much more on the Web than I ever imagined - some welcome, some not quite so welcome.

I suppose it is all out there anyway - and we have to use our judgement to decide what is appropriate.

Once you get onto the area of fantasies - the judgement can get cloudy. I spend much more time than might be considered healthy on some sites and activities - especially when I am bored or want to avoid doing something!

Being led to consider something completely new - such as a vibrator - seems to me a pretty harmless level of indulgence, at worst, and may open up a whole new range of experience.

My recent experience suggests to me that if you are considering something way out of your comfort zone then exercise caution - but if it is a bit of an experiment with something harmless but possibly good fun - yes, go for it!

All the Best

Lesley

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Enjoy the vibrator, just be careful with it, a girlfriend had one but she said it chipped her tooth.
    OH my gyod shut the hell up! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Christ.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I can totally sympathize with you here. I was where you are a few years ago.... I do have some, ah, "toys" that are great. I think that it is part of your subconscious feminine mind that enjoys some of the stories. It's a good thing when it is in the safety of your own environment. Just keep yourself in your comfort zone and you'll be OK!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by shirley1 View Post
    i have only been on the net a few months but have recently started to read some of the cd fantasy stories - as a hetro guy who has never been attracted to men or fantasied about gay sex ect - it has both surprised and scared me a bit reading some of these stories how much it turns me on ie a lot of them seem to involve havin sexual encounters with members of the same sex - is this common ? i am even considering buying a vibrator now and that isnt something i would have considered a few years back !
    Gradually, I have come to realize that my most fruitful romantic relationships seem to be with other TGs. I also think a fem man with their equipment intact is the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by shirley1 View Post
    I have recently started to read some of the cd fantasy stories - as a hetro guy who has never been attracted to men or fantasied about gay sex ect - it has both surprised and scared me a bit reading some of these stories how much it turns me on ie a lot of them seem to involve havin sexual encounters with members of the same sex - is this common ?
    Well that seems a very normal thing. Erotic fantazy stories are a real turn on providing they are written with some elegance...

But if you think reading them is a turn on, try to write your own... I have written a few, all are pure fantazies, never went as far as what I write in them, but is was a fantastic experience to imagine what I was writting...

Eugenie

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    That which does not harm another is okay with me.

Unless the other WANTS you to spank them!
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

So... What are your recommended sites for tantilizing stories?

Do tell..

Diana

Everything sounds good when reading a story. Attempting to emulate the things we read and carrying them out is a different ballgame all together.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reading stories can be healthy as reading can give you different ideas

The main thing is to realise the difference between Fantasy and Reality
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I never had any thoughts or fantasies about being with another guy before I started crossdressing, but it seemed that from the moment I slipped on a pair of panties, pumps and a nightie, the thoughts and fantasies were there.
    SarahHall

Fantasies are different than reality. I've had all those fantasies too. But, you get in a real situation and you'll find out real quick what you like and don't like! Do tell! Um, no.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dianaprince View Post
    So... What are your recommended sites for tantilizing stories?

Do tell..

Diana
    I love fictionmania.com which is all free, and nifty.com for a whole variety of stories.

I also have stories at a few sites, but all of them are at www.fictionmania.com and are under my name - Marci Manseau. They all contain sex, some more intense than others.

Hugs, Marci
    Last edited by MarciManseau; 01-27-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: addition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yes, a lot of those authors have that "gay twist" in or at the end of their stories. I dont like it, but I often enjoy the part BEFORE they throw the gay stuff in.

I have my own stories posted on fictionmania, Crystal's and Sapphire's place, I DO NOT put that stuff in MY stories. I also dont have another common element of the protag comming to like his dressing up and deciding to have a sex change and live as a female.

In my Marina Twelve stories there is no explicit sex, no gay stuff and the protag dresses or is dressed reluctantly---he never really likes it, but has to DEAL with the situation. Eventually he gets to be his normal self again, but wiser for the experience.
    My LAST FRONTIER series is somewhat of an exception, as the protag is an adult and is stuck as a female at the end. I often use a younger protag as a greater sense of reality can be achieved, as they can be intimitated by adults and the result is more beleavable. Besides, it sorta harkens to my own childhood fantasies.

I suppose these TG stories are a matter of PERSONAL TASTE. I do what I like and share with those who like the same thing.

I also have stories on those sites under the name Donna Williams. Most do include sex.
    DonnaT

the stories that i have come across and there are loads are on a site called 'literotica.com' there are literally pages of them but like i said the vast majority seem to include some sexual motivation and exploits !

now i come to think about it i suppose the name speaks for itself ! certainly interesting stuff to say the least !

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i am familiar with most of the sites mentioned here:
    literotica, Crystals, nifty , fictionmania, Saphhire's place .

Now it will be interesting to read some of the stories from people here! I am looking forward to it immensely.

I have come to realize that there is a wide range of interests and perspectives here. what may be considered homosexual sex for some is not really interpreted as that for TG women.

But it would be nicer if stories were more accurately labeled especially with regard to the some of the more intense aspects of sexual behaviour (dominance or incest comes to mind for me) But when you think about it for the average person even the mild CD stories are over the edge so its best to be somewhat tolerant of these sites so that you may cull through and find those stories that you do like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i posted this thread about 2 weeks ago now and havnt read any of them since - i know i am 99.9% hetro - dont fancy men never have done - but there is a fantasy within me when dressed ie when read stories about gay acts like sucking a guys !! i'd be lying if i said it doesnt turn me on a bit - but i am now of the opinion that plenty of people have fantasies they wouldnt neccessarily act on or even be able to act on - maybe if you fantasise about going out dressed as a women you shouldnt do it unless you know for sure you could handle it ! but i think there is a difference - cding doesnt involve anyone else ie no sexual interaction - so its not the same as trying to put a gay sexual encounter into reality for me at least ! am i wrong then please tell me !

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    I love fictionmania.com which is all free, and nifty.com for a whole variety of stories.

Hugs, Marci :hugs
    :
    Here's another one: http://bigcloset.ateros.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    Yes, a lot of those authors have that "gay twist" in or at the end of their stories. I dont like it, but I often enjoy the part BEFORE they throw the gay stuff in.

I have my own stories posted on fictionmania, Crystal's and Sapphire's place, I DO NOT put that stuff in MY stories. I also dont have another common element of the protag comming to like his dressing up and deciding to have a sex change and live as a female.

In my Marina Twelve stories there is no explicit sex, no gay stuff and the protag dresses or is dressed reluctantly---he never really likes it, but has to DEAL with the situation. Eventually he gets to be his normal self again, but wiser for the experience.
    My LAST FRONTIER series is somewhat of an exception, as the protag is an adult and is stuck as a female at the end. I often use a younger protag as a greater sense of reality can be achieved, as they can be intimitated by adults and the result is more beleavable. Besides, it sorta harkens to my own childhood fantasies.

I suppose these TG stories are a matter of PERSONAL TASTE. I do what I like and share with those who like the same thing.
    And that's why I enJOY your writing Marina.

mmmm fantasy....
    Heck, I'm a write of speculative fiction (this genre includes sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and historical). See, fantasy... mmmm
    Trust me, fantasies are actually very health. They allow the brain to release pent up energy by immersing you in something that is not reality. I know, I deal in fantasies all the time... I am such a day dreamer.
    No matter if it is a novel by Stephen King (I say that cause his Dark Tower series is by my monitor right now) or a CD story from somewhere on the net, allowing your self to be drawn in is a way to release that energy safely rather than in some unsafe fashion. Many who don't release totally go off. It's the same as dreaming or sports.
    Very therapeutic.
    So far as your feelings about it. It's all a matter what makes you feel comfortable or uncomfortable.
    Of course, as somewhat of a professional in the field of fantasy I must add the disclosure... Just make sure you can distinguish fantasy from reality.