Thread: Need advice

Aspiring Member

Need advice

I hope that I am not going overboard but I have gotten bolder and bolder in my actions and am afraid that in my zeal that I am about to go too far.

After reading several posts about painting toenails, I went out and had mine professionally done. The brightest pink the shop had and was NOT dressed enfemme. A couple of days later I went back and got a manicure and had my nails painted in the most conservative color I could find. I later took the polish off but bought some clear and applied several coats and my nails that are slightly long really shined. Several of my high school students noticed and asked if I did my nails and I replied that I did, in fact, just received my first manicure.

Last week I went back to the same shop to get my arms waxed. When I went back to the waxing room, I took off my sweatshirt and revealed to the technician my blouse underneath my bra. There was no mistake that she was aware of what I was wearing. After the job was finished, I asked if she would be uncomfortable with waxing my chest and stomach? She said that she would do the work but would be uncomfortable with a bikini wax. LOL!
    Additionally, I have been tanning and have some well defined tan lines from my bikini top.

With all the feminine activities, when I go in on Tuesday morning, I am considering wearing a pair of sandals, capri pants and a feminine top under my jacket along with some small hoops. I do not plan on wearing a wig or any make up, just going with feminine clothing. I feel that with my bra and tan lines that the technician will know what I am and there is no reason to hide underneath male clothes.

Am I going too far and pushing the envelop to the extreme? Please let me know what are your thoughts.

Only You can Decide

Quote Originally Posted by Annie D View Post
    I hope that I am not going overboard but I have gotten bolder and bolder in my actions and am afraid that in my zeal that I am about to go too far.

After reading several posts about painting toenails, I went out and had mine professionally done. The brightest pink the shop had and was NOT dressed enfemme. A couple of days later I went back and got a manicure and had my nails painted in the most conservative color I could find. I later took the polish off but bought some clear and applied several coats and my nails that are slightly long really shined. Several of my high school students noticed and asked if I did my nails and I replied that I did, in fact, just received my first manicure.

Last week I went back to the same shop to get my arms waxed. When I went back to the waxing room, I took off my sweatshirt and revealed to the technician my blouse underneath my bra. There was no mistake that she was aware of what I was wearing. After the job was finished, I asked if she would be uncomfortable with waxing my chest and stomach? She said that she would do the work but would be uncomfortable with a bikini wax. LOL!
    Additionally, I have been tanning and have some well defined tan lines from my bikini top.

With all the feminine activities, when I go in on Tuesday morning, I am considering wearing a pair of sandals, capri pants and a feminine top under my jacket along with some small hoops. I do not plan on wearing a wig or any make up, just going with feminine clothing. I feel that with my bra and tan lines that the technician will know what I am and there is no reason to hide underneath male clothes.

Am I going too far and pushing the envelop to the extreme? Please let me know what are your thoughts.
    Annie,

Only you can decide how far is too far. As long as it is withing the legal limits of decency, do what you feel is right. Just be prepared for the ignorant folks who will laugh, make comments and the few who may decide to re-arrange your face

Good luck
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I don't think so if you want to do it go for it hun
    Angie

I don't think you are hiding anything from your tech. Just dress as you wish and have the work done without guilt. The tech will think nothing of it and you may get to a working relationship where you can get your bikini wax.

Aspiring Member
    i made a comment tody to my wife and g/dau, that if i had too i would do her, g/dau,nails but she would have to do mine. what a chuckle was heard!!!!!but i was serious!!!

Sounds like you are doing great so far. But be careful, you are in Texas...

Do what feels right for you. Unless the technician is blind, she already knows about your crossdressing. If she is blind and doesn't know yet, go all the way and she still will not know. If you are concerned, ask her if she minds you coming in fully enfemme. Most likely she will say she doesn't mind, but you are still not getting a bikini wax. Maybe she will give you that bikini wax.

Pamela

Let's be careful out there

Last winter in Pontiac, MI. 45 miles south of me. A CD and his boyfriend were beaten and severely injured on their way home from a club. The reason, the young men who beat them did not like the way they looked. The CD was beaten so severely that his family did not recognize him. 13 broken bones in his face.

It is a scary world out there. Please be careful.

I doubt if salon technicians mind or care at all about their clients. I'd be concerned about going back to work next week... that's just me. Enjoy
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

I've also become bolder with my dressing over the past year. I just had my first manicure/pedicure done recently(complete with red polish on hands and feet), and went to a spa while on a business trip since I didn't want to risk running into anybody I knew at the spas that are close to where I live. I travel to this area about every 4-6 weeks so I'll probably be limiting my spa treatments to those business trips.

The thing I would worry about is that you have to assume that everybody at that spa will know you are a CD. Where I went, I know at least 5 employees know for a fact I'm a crossdresser and several of the customers would be able to make a very educated guess. Is that something you are comfortable with? Can you assume that if somebody from that spa runs into a mutual friend that she will keep your secret?

You said that your blouse was underneath your bra? Must have been quite the fashion statement. Seriously if you can survive your high school students you should be able to cope with most anything. Do what you are comfortable doing.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I do not see any issue with revealing anything to a mancurist or waxing tech. They have probably seen it all before and I doubt if it is any big deal with them. However, I think dressing somewhat en femme at high school is probably pushing the boundries too far.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie D View Post

So, you don't have to be at school Tuesday morning to teach?

If not, and you are only going to your nail tech, I imagine she already knows you are a CDer. so wearing Capri pants and a fem top won't surprise her.

If you aren't worried about students or other teachers going to the salon and seeing you, then do what you want.

Doing it at school may be too extreme, however. Especially in TX.
    DonnaT

Annie,

I'd be real careful in your situation as a teacher. I don't know what, if any, morality, civility, or behavioral clauses are in your teaching contract. But I do not believe that gender expression is protected in Texas. While I know that new found feminine expression can be exhilirating, please do nothing that might jeopardize your job and career.

Have fun, but be cautious.

Hugs,
    Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Oh I am so sorry! I did not mean to mislead any of you with what I plan to wear. I am planning on wearing feminine attire to the salon, NOT TO SCHOOL!

I have Monday and Tuesday off by way of attending a macho workshop in the fall before school started. OMG, my wife and two teenagers (who attend the school where I teach) would never forgive me for being so outrageously dressed. My kids have no clue about my feminity. Wednesday it is back to work in my male mode.....well kind of.

I will keep you posted on my feelings about my visit on Tuesday.

I to get a pedicure/maincue and such. I also get my toes polished. One day my wife asked why I was wearing socks with my sandals when I got ready to go to the nail salon. She said all the girls there see my Red toes so why cover them up going to the nail salon. So I sat down and took off my socks and went to the nail salon with my Red polished toes showing. A couple of months later after a nail salon visit, wife wanted to go to Walmart to pick up a few items. While in WalMart I happen to look down and realized that I was not wearing any socks and my toes were exposed. I just smiled to myself and went on. Wife did not even notice and apperantly no else did or cared. LOL