Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latex Girl Mask

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Latex Girl Mask

I just ordered a Latex Girl full head mask (Should cover a multitude of sins).
    How many others are "Into Masking"?
    The other thing I have been into for about a year now is "Zentai"..full body Nylon & Lycra covering.
    JoanAz

Sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about the mask and Zentai?

Pamela

Hi Joan,

I have a full beard and stash that I cannot shave as my wife is totally against it.

I use a semi custom made mask from makupartist. It covers my entire face and head and when I wear a wig it gives a feminine appearance. It is obviously a latex mask but much better than a bearded man in a dress.

I'll never be able to go out in public with it but if you suspend disbelief a little you can imagine yourself as a woman.
    Here is a link to the Makupartist website:

www.makupartist.com

Here are some links to my posts I made while masked.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=75091

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=74067

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=72460
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kathy Leigh; 01-22-2008 at 12:32 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Joan, what is Zentai?

I make my own special faces for Sherry. I recently purchased a Makupartist latex mask. It came with no eyes. I have worked on it and have not given up yet, but I'm not happy with how it looks compared to my homemade special faces. U decide what u prefer. Here's what I think r the best pics of both.
    RS

Latex mask-
    Grabbed Frame 12.JPG

My special face_
    Grabbed Frame 41.JPG
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

painfully slow seamstress mudanjel's Avatar
    Ever since I read this, I can't get Ed Gein out of my mind.

It seems so extreeeme!
    [SIZE=3]~~Lilly~~[SIZE=2]between TBN and Metallica~~[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]**I'm supposed to be sewing** [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]~~check out my Plus-Girl Swishy Taffeta Dress in the classifieds! (24W)~~ [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]*PM me if you need a chronic pain buddy* [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mudanjel View Post
    Ever since I read this, I can't get Ed Gein out of my mind.

It seems so extreeeme!
    Though i'm not into masking, I understand its appeal. Just another expression of the desire to look beautiful..

But yeah, Ed Gein is to maskers what Hitler is to guys in uniform..

Platinum Member
    not into masking but to each their own ........

oh my GOD masking scares me. no offense, it just looks so scary to me.
    Gentlemanly by day, uppercutting dinosaurs by night.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    I can understand people use of masks, I'd never use one myself, but there again I use my face as a blank canvas Anyway! You can almost change anything if you try hard enough, ie teeth, nose shape, hair (colouring, length, style) eye colour with contact, cheek padding, anything is possable if you try?

Though a mask would never stand up to close inspection, I totally understand peoples needs to use them (and agree we all have limits, which some of us are more willing to push than others) but I'm sure it is possable to use such items at a distance to give the impression of not only being clean shaven, but female as well, infact there was recently a thead in the beauty section on a guy that used a half face mask to very good affect, I certainly from a distance would not have realised he was masked nor Male!

Unfortunately I can't fine the post. ho hum
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

not for me

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    The mask looks suprisingly good in your photos.

Quote Originally Posted by girlyj View Post
    not for me
    GirlyJ, If we were young and cute, or looked ANYTHING at all like u, we wouldn't consider masks either!

Quote Originally Posted by Genifer Teal View Post
    The mask looks suprisingly good in your photos.
    Which one(s) Gen?
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    GirlyJ, If we were young and cute, or looked ANYTHING at all like u, we wouldn't consider masks either!

Which one(s) Gen?
    RS
    You know doc, I am so impressed with how you found a way to express yourself when your normal outlets aren't working for you.

BRAVO! and i can say that if I didn't look decent enough I would be doing the same thing as you

*hugs*

Zara

Masking

Most mask that I see are kinda scary. All I can see is Michael Myers.

Lady Z

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zarabeth View Post
    You know doc, I am so impressed with how you found a way to express yourself when your normal outlets aren't working for you.

BRAVO! and i can say that if I didn't look decent enough I would be doing the same thing as you

*hugs*

Zara
    U R WAY past, " Looking decent", u r a real dish! As they used to say!
    RS

bEEb
    A subject near and dear to me!
    There is masking...
    There is zentai spandex and dolling...
    And then there is Rubber Dolling...My Fave!
    To get more of an idea, you can look here...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maskworld
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefemalemaskgroup
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RubberDollBootKamp

For me it's all a huge turn on.

I can see the appeal of masking. Is that what they did in the film White Chicks? What a perfect way to conceal ones idendity.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Just here to make freinds
    If it feels good! Do it...
    Really enjoying this!!!

Latest latex pics

Ok. I worked on my latex mask tonite. I wanted to post some more pics before this thread disappears. I just threw on a handy outfit and wig. But spent no time on the complete look.
    Please disregard the neck. Also, remember these r REAL close ups. I think it will going to look pretty good from 10 feet away, or so. I will use it in Sherry's next dressing session and post the pics. That may be a week or two down the road. I think I still prefer Sherry's special faces, but the latex covers the whole head and has some advantages
    RS
    masked lady 001.jpg

masked lady 002.jpg

masked lady 006.jpg

Mask Techniques

Nice work on the eyes Sherri. As you know my approach to the eye problem is to use sunglasses.

The neck on the mask con be a problem if you are not wearing a turtle neck or a closed collar. This is not a problem for picture taking as the neck can be blended in very easily with Gimp2 or Photo Shop.

In the picture below I am wearing a very open gown with sunglasses to cover the eyes and have used gimp2 to smooth out the neck. It works pretty good as long as the photo is not too large.

I also put a new background in and fixed the contrast with Gimp2 but except for smoothing out the neck I did not alter my figure or face.

Feel free to check out some of my other postings in this forum.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=75091

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=74067

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=72460
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just another 'Gurl'
    Not for me. Like many others I find them scary.
    Just another man in a dress

I just think it's creepy. I try to appreciate how other people feel about it, but it's hard for me not to be a little disturbed by it. I don't know why -- it's not like it's some horrific gross thing. I'm actually fascinated by why I find it so creepy.

But that rubber dolling stuff, that is definitely disturbing, and I think the people are into it are doing it specifically because they know it's disturbing, and it's a kinky turn-on for them.

Just an observation but aren't you hiding your real selves behind these masks, or is that the point of them.?
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by racquel937 View Post
    I just think it's creepy. I try to appreciate how other people feel about it, but it's hard for me not to be a little disturbed by it. I don't know why -- it's not like it's some horrific gross thing. I'm actually fascinated by why I find it so creepy.

But that rubber dolling stuff, that is definitely disturbing, and I think the people are into it are doing it specifically because they know it's disturbing, and it's a kinky turn-on for them.
    I think the thing here is it's each to there own, we all have things we like and dislike, and lets be honest different things float different boats. To me my dressing is something I enjoy, but I try not to cross to many lines for the sake of my wonderful partner who knows about Tracy yet struggles to see me dressed (and has done just 2 or 3 times in 15 years!). However I could not keep a beard because of my need to look feminine, nor would I keep one because of my desire to dress. my rule has always been so long as what I do is not perminant, and I can return to my male self for her, then I hope she can accept my needs to dress.

To be honest how far is a mask from any other form of disguise or items we all use, ie on a good day I could be wearing any or all of the following, from a simple wig, to contact lenses, glasses (which are fake) false teeth, cheek and nose pads, if not all of them. so is it not a case of the masks we wear are just not made of latex?

My look is certainly always changing, some work, some don't (but it fun trying them) However at the end of the day, don't we all wear a mask?
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

I actually thought about this some 30 years ago when I didn't think there was a snowball's chance in hell I could ever look like a girl. Actually, a company called Neptune Productions in New Jersey had all of this stuff, plus a latex female torso and they used to send me a FI(female impersonator) newsletter with these products advertised. That was pretty "gutsy" of pseudo macho me back in the 1970's to even look at this stuff, much less consider getting it .

Well, times changed and I changed and even though I still may not look like a girl, I really don't care. It's become all about fun and having a good time. I do think those folks who utilize the latex and other stuff have a lot of artistic ability though and I did send for some beige colored liquid latex last year to play around with. It is an artform however and takes time to develop.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning