Thread: Ok Girls help needed!

Ok Girls help needed!

I have decided to buy a new wig ....But I can't decide which one to get,they are both Human Hair,both about the same price.... now I really love the colour on the longer one But prefer the style of the shorter one I also think that most GG's these days don't wear have such long hair (Maybe thats just me) so Girls I need your advice which one should I get......Love & kisses
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    ok well the frist is cute.... i like that vwary mutch ... but the second one longer is veary nice as well .... my choice?? longer is well longer nice ......oh i have never been good at this ... choise thingy ............jane ok i got it buy bouth ......then you always have the right one..........(i love the long one)...............hope this helped a bit........

Lady Jayne,
    I would need to see your face to know which wig looks better on you. Personally, I like them both a lot, and agree with you on the color, but the long wig would probably only look good on you if you have an oval-shaped face as opposed to having a rounder face.
    But what the hell, get them both!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

If it's human hair get the long one. It can always be styled or cut to suit you face.
    DonnaT

I love the first one..really nice

Hugs Emily

I have always loved long hair but the first is awfully cute.I think Donna is right ,get the long one it can be cut or styled to suit the shape of your face.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    I like the first one as well. kinda flirty looking. But the long one has more room for styling and cutting. Both are winners though.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

I don't know how old you are Jayne. If you still have youth on your side, you would get away with the long one. If not, you would need the shorter one. But I agree with Sharon, get them both! Then if you don't like one, send it to me!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Lady Jayne,
    I would need to see your face to know which wig looks better on you. Personally, I like them both a lot, and agree with you on the color, but the long wig would probably only look good on you if you have an oval-shaped face as opposed to having a rounder face.
    But what the hell, get them both!

Ditto that.

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

If you can get them both..if not ...the long one...like them both..make sure you show us which one you buy
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Thanks all for your advice!

[SIZE=6]BOTH![/SIZE] [SIZE=4]BOTH![/SIZE]
    Mmmm both!
    You girls are soo baad!
    But I like your thinking, I've just orderd the short one as the long one will be avalible next month and I couldn't resist these,Tee hee hee!
    well it looks like I'll be on pasta & rice for the rest of the month Ah well it will do my figure the world of good!
    Thanks again for your help
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

the longer one

I like long hair

jessica