Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first thing you wore and where did you get it?

Just Happy To Be Here Roberta Rain's Avatar

What was the first thing you wore and where did you get it?

I was about 7, maybe younger, and it was my sister's easter dress, and I snuck in her room to put it on when I could. After that, mom's hose, sister's shoes,... and so on.

My mothers stockings I was maybe 4 or 5
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

My best friends sister had a denim overall mini dress. I was 10 so she must have been about 12. One day I stole it off the clothes line and kept it for years.
    Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
    Don't let me out of your sight

my mums yellow swimming costume, then her pantie girdle, then my sister's pantyhose ....

mitch

At about age 8 it was my younger sisters panties then her dresses. Luckily I was small for a boy and I could fit into most of her clothes. I use to love her petticoats.
    Striving for acceptance.

girl next door

that I remember...

My sister's dance leotard and tights

just after she left for college (I was 12).
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I was 19 and dating a girl and we were living together. She had very sexy panties, lingerie, and pumps. One day when I was home alone, I slipped on a pair of her sexiest black lace panties, shear nylons and a very sexy pair of black leather pumps. Yuuummmm.
    SarahHall

My sister's pantyhose when I was about 12 years old.
    I've been hooked on pantyhose ever since.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

mary
    All of the above.......What a start....

most likely adoptive sisters (technically 2nd or 3rd cousin) bra, panties, pantyhose and slip (all of which were retrieved from the laundry basket in the linen closet in the main bathroom where the shower was located). The rest as they say is history.. or is that HERstory????

Kandis
    Last edited by KandisTX; 01-23-2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Needed to add WHERE they came from ;)
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    The first thing I wore was my sister gmnastics team leotard.
    I would take it and wear it to bed. But I got caught, and would do it again and again and get caught over and over.
    I did end up stopping that and never wore anything again until a few years ago, when I tried on a skirt and then I started buying more and more stuff.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    an old cocktail dress that my mom had given my sister to use to play dressup...wow, what a great feeling...I knew then I wanted to be a girl

My first experience with women'sl garb

The first time I was about 10 and I got into my mother's drawer and got out her rubber(latex) girdle. I tried it on because I wanted to feel what it was like being in a girdle. From that point on it went on to stockings, etc. Later when I was married my wife found a pair of high heels in the bedroom and asked me about them and I said they were mine. She said I could dress whenever I wanted to as long as I didn't wear her things. Now when she is working Monday and Wednesday morning I'm in the closet dressing. I have a foundation garment, 2 bras, 9 panties, and 2 pair 4 inch black high heeled shoes. I also have three pair of thigh high stockings, all black or off-balk, one pair of mesh hose. beth ann

One of my cousin's dresses when we were playing with dolls together. She said if I wanted to be my dolls mommy I had to wear a dress, so I asked to wear one of hers.I loved the way wearing a dress felt.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

My mom's full slip, "borrowed" from her dresser. I was never caught per se, but she had to know that someone had been in her dresser. She never said anything, though.

There may have been things earlier, but my first recollection is of wearing my older sister's crinoline when I was 4 or 5. It was full and stiff below and silky/satiny from the hips to the waistband. White with pink ribbon laced through the tiers of netting. It was at her insistance - we moved a lot in those days and I don't think she had made friends yet in that town. I was her favorite playmate/plaything.

I have a clear memory of trying to pee while standing up, holding the slip high to keep it dry. I also had a chubby - first recollection of that, also.

-jj

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    My sister's pantyhose when I was about 12 years old.
    I've been hooked on pantyhose ever since.
    OMG ditto.

...because I can!
    Paradise City...where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    I think it was my younger sister's clothing when I was about 5yrs old and she was 4yrs old.It was a beautiful petticoat first,then the whole outfit,including the frilly socks and panties.To this day I'm still a sucker for petticoats!

We where dressed for photographs...I saw her outfit and thought I should be wearing it...it was prettier than my pants and shirt...I was older...I should be wearing that.

Snuck into her room later that night...the outfit was laying on a chair...I couldn't resist...one piece at a time...starting with the petticoat...I've never been the same since!

Krystyn

Roberta Rain.......One of the first times I can remember getting completely dressed up. That is bra, garter belt, stockings, panties, slip, dress, heels was when I was around 10. My sister had just got a new Easter dress. Pink and White if I remember correctly. She also got her first pair of 3" white high heels to go with it. It also had a pretty Pink/White hat and white gloves. So I got dressed in her new Easter outfit including the 3" heels. I then put her hat on and white gloves. I even got brave enough to put on her Pink lipstick. I wore her outfit for a good hour before I had to take it all off before anyone got home. I remember walking around the house feeling pretty, sitting on a chair crossing my legs at my knees, facing a mirror so I could look at myself and posing in front of the mirror. It is one of my fondest memories. My sister would have died if she knew I wore it before she did. LOL

Aspiring Member
    A childhood friend's panties after mine got dirty.
    Then, my mother's and sisters panties.
    Then, my future wife's panties.
    Now, I have all of my own clothes!

My cousin's panties and pantyhose, then her dress and bra. I was about 12 or 13, she was a year older. God it turned me on! Love the pantyhose ever since, and the firt thing I started buying for myself were pantyhose. Everything else came soon afterwards

It was a harem outfit-sheer black halter top, long sleeve, and black harem pants. Didn't have a bra then but still felt very sexy. Loved the way it felt against my skin.
    Couldn't wait to get more!

I was about 12 or so when I had this overwhelming urge to try on my 2 year older sister's bikini, it was beautiful, the bra was padded and as I recall the bikini color was an aqua.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

A wrap-style skirt that I made with a pillowcase and a safety pin. I was about 5 or 6 years old.

Christine

My sisters skirt. Found in the laundry hamper in the bathroom. I had been wrapping a piece of cloth around me for a skirt for a week or so before that, saw the skirt and just had to try it on. The next day was a pair of her panties and then over next few days a little more until I had on a whole outfit and make up. that was at 12 years old, now I am more into just skirts then the whole thing.