Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What was the first thing you wore and where did you get it?

Mom's pantyhose when I was 12. Been buying them for myself ever since.

Smile

Royal blue tights from a Sears store that I bought when I was about 12-13. Yumm.
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

1st time you wore it where

play dress & slip, from my mother when i dirtied up my last play pants. Wore them all day till my pants got cleaned in the wash. When my sisters got home, they said, "oh, we have another sister", made me feel good.

Aspiring Member

Smile

I must have been 4 or 5. My sister's petticoat was what lured me down this path. This was the 50's, and she had a full petticoat. God, that felt good. Later, she got married and moved out. Then I went to mom's stuff. Slips and nightgowns were my favorite. I didn't try bras, dresses, or skirts until much later (in my thirties). Still love a full petticoat.

Wink 1st thing you wore

at age 7, my sisters play dress and slip. Drssed by my mother after i ruined, in mud , my last play pants.

i started wearing my moms stilettos (trying them on in her bedroom when she was out) but that was at 13/14 i couldnt get them on after about 6 months then progressed to the clothing in her wardrobe which fitted just right !

God the first thing It was to long ago to remember it was about 14 years befor you existed hun I can tell you the last thing I put on.
    Angie

for me it was my moms panties (black, red, lacey with a whistle on the front) I LOVED THEM....i wish i could find a pair like them (memories )

I think they were my highschool sweethearts bikini panties.
    They were white nylon with little red hearts and a skimpy elastic waist band.
    She gave them to me as a "souvenier" from one our nights together. I couldn't wait to get home to try them on.

For me I was 12 yr old and saw mt sister leotard and tights from dance class as she got out of them she was 14 she gave them to me to put into the wash but I had to put them on and dance around the room .

Grade 5. Cousin's clothes, fully dressed in panties, stocking, and skirt. We had a switch day during the winter carnival where we had to come as the opposite sex.
    Some school huh...

About 10 or 11 my mothers Bra's from the dirty laundry basket they had little foam rubber pads that fit into pockets in the bras. I would borrow it when she put it in basket after taking a bath. She would sometimes miss it when she did the laundy and I would have to sneek it back into the basket, after that my older sisters full slips with my mothers bras.

Crinoline style petticoat of my mums trimmed with red ribbon and layers and layers of ruffled lace - Ive loved frills and lace ever since

Banned Read only
    Gosh, I'm glad this thread is back!

Grew up in a single family home and mom worked till 6:30. So after grade school with the nuns I had to report to the local daycare until she came to pick me up. One day I ran across a gorgeous midnight blue satin slip with ecru lace all over the bust and hem. I can still visualize it! (We're talking 1950's here when lingerie was really well designed and very feminine.) It was in the dress-up box with scores of other pieces of clothing for the kids to play with at costume time. I didn't just try that thing on in the bathroom at school, I stole it and took it home! I wore it to bed many nights every week. I wore it once under my regular clothes to school, with the extra material all bunched up under my school uniform pants. I knew I was gonna get caught , but never was. I was so zoned out from the pleasurable feel of the satin under my clothes that I couldn't answer one quetion that day and got my knuckles rapped by the nuns with a ruler several times. But still, it was worth it.

I kept that slip hidden for months until one day it disappeared. Mom never asked. I never said nuthin'. I was 7 nor 8.

Why is that memory so fresh? Wish I could find a slip like that again!

mmmmmmmmm

deja

I was about 10, and I was going to the bathroom in my parents master bath. My moms one pieace swimsuit was sitting there and I put it on. From then on i was hooked.

Christina

My cousin forgot her bikini at our house after a visit. I found it. She was 16 - I was 12. God, I loved that bikini. Within 2 weeks I had a stash hidden away which included sisters lipstick and concealer, pair of mothers stockings and garter, mothers bra, panties and 1 pr clip on earrings.

I was about 10 when I swiped a pair of my aunt's panties out of her panty drawer.

The first things I ever wore were panties and a dress at age 7. I got them from my cousin who dared me to wear them. I don't know where he got them. After that, I had plenty of clothes to experiment with because I had three older sisters. Luv and Jill

I was about 14 and i started off wearing moms stockings and thongs. Soon progressed to skirts ( including her rubber mini-dress ), dresses and bra's. Been dressing on and off since. Only just recently bought my first pair of boots, some nice leather thigh-high boots with a 3 inch heel and I LOVE them, lol.

First item of clothing

The first item of female clothing was mother's silk slip!
    Jolene

My sister's dance tights.. black, tan, and ballet pink. Black leotard.
    About 12 years old I think... then pantyhose, panties... we'll, you get the idea.
    And I love it today too!
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

I was 11 and had an overwhelming urge to try on an open bottom girdle and stockings. I borrowed mom's Playtex Golden zipper open bottom rubber girdle and a pair of nylons. Once I had the girdle and stockings on and properly adjusted, I was hooked. It stayed this way for a long time, until I was out of college and on my own and thus more able to buy my own things. Imagine how wonderful it was to go shopping one day, buy the whole nine yards and come home to put on my first complete outfit!! My very own bras, girdles, stockings, slips, heels and dresses!!!

Pantyhose here, too. And here I am 35 years later still wearing them.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

In public, it was trying on everything of my mom's. But it was with my younger sisters in the dirty clothes. I was about about 5 or 6. In private, it was my mom's hosiery, no pantyhose back then.

Pantyhose. My step-mother used the closet in my bedroom to handle the overflow from her closet when I was about 6. I found a pair of suntan pantyhose on the floor of the closet after church one Sunday and nothing has ever been the same since.