Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What was the first thing you wore and where did you get it?

I was wearing some of my mothers and sisters items to start with, untill I could afford and was able to go and buy my own stuff. One of the first items I bought was a PVC mini skirt and my 4inch court shoes from a TV related shop. was nervous as hell, but the shop assistant was nice and put me at ease. Have since purchased a few more items from the shop and some more shoes.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

Not long after my 12th Birthday I first tried on a pair of my 14 year old sister Anne's white cotton interlock school knickers (full briefs). I secretly shared knicks (panties) with her for the next 6 years not only white pairs but Navy Blue, and Floral patterned panties, (white with either little blue or pink flowers) . In addition when home alone I wore other clothes belonging to Anne such as her grey plated skirt , blouse , bra, (padded out with my now unworn Y-Fronts - a nice ironic touch), and her Girl Guide Uniform etc and some of my mum's panties and other items which fitted me from age 15 onwards. Thankfully I was never caught at home or school although I had a few close shaves.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Which event took place first?

First at age 6 or 7, one halloween it was cold out and I didn't have a costume to wear trick-or-treating in. My mom put my sister's coat on me and off we went. I felt girly.

I also remember playing dress up at a house down the street where I wore high heels.

My sister had one of those rather large dolls that came with silky panties. I wore them all the time until my mom discovered me in them. She said, "Those are doll panties"!

My first experience as a teen was my sister's dress. I heard my brother come in downstairs and removed the dress very quickly.

My early expereinces was trying on my sister's panties and bra. Then when I was about 13-14, my sister got a new Pink Easter outfit and her first pair of 3" spike high heels. I had the chance to be alone for 2-3 hrs, so I put on her garterbelt, stockings, panties, bra stuffed with wash rags, slip, her new easter dress, her 3" heels, her easter hat, and gloves. I remember how great it all felt and how girly I felt standing there looking at myself in the mirror. I spent the next 2 hrs trying to keep from killing myself while walking. I had never wore 3" heels before. LOL I felt a little sad when I had to change back and my sister never knew I wore her Easter outfit before she did.

well i was about 8 or 9 and i was in the bath room making a deposite
    and in the hamper was my step moms work out leatard and tights and leg warmers
    i dont know why but i wondered what it would be like to wear them so i put them on and i was hooked
    i could just about tell you everything i ever worn sence that day
    my half sister moved in with us for a little while back in the 80s and i was in heaven
    Last edited by Krista M; 03-10-2008 at 11:19 PM.

First time

Sounds made up, but truth! 4 years old, played so long with my girl cousin, laughed so hard, had an "accident". My aunt put me in a pair of cousins panties (also 4). I was embarrased from the "accident" but LOVED the panties! Wore my sister's for years until she switched to cotton (UGH!) but old enough then to wear mother's from that point on.

My mother's bra when I was 13 or so. I was in the laundry room at 3 in the morning and it just called to me...

I was about 5. I was looking in my mothers jingerie drawer while she was having coffee with a neighbour. I tried on her half slip and nylons....how wonderful I felt. (And still do) Later, I found my wonderful SO (Stephanie B) - she opened her heart and her lingerie drawer to me and I felt exactly the same again I now have my own lingerie drawer and the love of a woman who understands me

I guess those of us who were fortunate to have an older sister or a younger sister made it easier to try on our first pair of panties.

So those of us who did not have any female siblings, were left to try on Mom's underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Rain View Post
    I was about 7, maybe younger, and it was my sister's easter dress, and I snuck in her room to put it on when I could. After that, mom's hose, sister's shoes,... and so on.
    I was 6 and it was a sun dress that I stoled from a store

first thing worn

I was taking a bath & lo & behold hanging there was my sister's white full slip. It fit perfectly and I felt so feminine! Must of been 6 or 7.

No sisters, and can't remember ever trying anything of my mother's. I am sure at one time or another I tried nail polish, but I never thought of that as CDing. First actual garment was a skirt I made for myself out of an old set of blue jeans. I cut off the legs to a suitable length, cut out the inseam, used the material from the cut off legs to fill in front and rear where the opened legs spread. I was about 34 or so at the time, and still on active duty. It didn't occur to me until many years later that, had I been caught, it could have been a career-ending move. That was well before "Don't ask - don't tell." I realize that CDing isn't the same as being gay (which I am not), but I don't think the military would have bothered with the distinction. I'm still not sure whether the motive was cross-dressing, or simple curiosity to know what it felt like to wear a skirt.
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

Sneaking up into the attic and getting into some of my sisters old clothing. I was about 7 or 8. I remember wanting to find more to wear.

The first thing I wore was a chemise and pair of panties my first college gf left in my room. They looked so sexy I just had to try them on.

years ago now. my mothers very short green mini skirt and cork clogs. that sort of stuff was all the rage back then....and i was 10.

First female clothing

It was a long time ago and this post just brought up the memory. My older sister was in a wedding. She had on a pretty dress and looked great. A couple of days later I found her long line bra from the wedding. Of course I couldn't resist the urge to put it on.

I been dressing ever since, but never purchased a long line bra.

Joan

Mother's Dress, High Heels and Pantyhose

My mothers dress, heels and pantyhose. I haven't looked back since. Thankfully I now have my own clothes, lest I ever developed into some kind of later-day Norman Bates.

My mom and her friend were going out for a night of dancing. Her friend had a run in her nylons and discarded them in the bathroom garbage. As soon as they left I retrieved them and have been hooked since!

When I was quite young (10 maybe) I remember trying on my younger sisters knickers (panties) and vests. However I soon moved on to my mums more sexier items.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    My cousins dress! I had to wear it t be adjusted at the time we where the same height I was 5 I think, thus started the girl in me. This happened a few times and now it is out, my mother and grandmother started it.

JFelicia
    I started with my sisters dresses

Trick or Treating with Mom

When I was 12 or so I went trick or treating dressed as a woman and my Mother was dressed as a man. The both of us picked things for me to wear from her closet and drawers. Then she applied my makeup and wig and off we went. I've been hooked ever since!