Thread: I need you!!!!!!

I need you!!!!!!

hello my sisterss

I wanna buy a girdle but actually I don't know which kind is better?some people say that open bottom girdle,some say all-in-one.....etc.Can u tell your comments about this problem

And also I wanna ask about the hobble skirts,I wanna buy one but ı dont know which fabric is better,denim?satin?cotton?But the hobble skirt that I will buy shouldn't be expensive so please select the fabric among these.Thanks for your attention

Try Ebay "Hobble +Skirt"
    There's plenty of choice at the right price, and PVC seems to be popular. Mind you, some say "hobble" when they mean tight fitting, and if you want to be really restricted, you don't want a stretchy one!

I like the open bottom girdles for easier access, and both open bottom and pantie girdles come in "all-in-one" styles. For me, they have to be a size or two too small for that very tight feeling, but I've never worn an all-in-one.

Good luck,
    Tony

Not sure about the girdle.....but I have this corset slip thingy,,,I love......Hobble skirt...love them...i,d say pvc......look and price wise,,,,but my fav is a leather hobble...yum
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Leta
    Not sure about the girdle.....but I have this corset slip thingy,,,I love......Hobble skirt...love them...i,d say pvc......look and price wise,,,,but my fav is a leather hobble...yum
    Leather hummmmmmmmm....yummie lol