Thread: Sherlyn or Pandora's Box--Is there a difference?

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar

Talking Sherlyn or Pandora's Box--Is there a difference?

He he he
    Just had to say this, she's been quite the grrly grrl as of late. What have I created??

Hugs to me grrly,
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Quite the little girly monster..... ya gotta crack that whip when ya get home....... bitch slap her aswell from me (literally)

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Amelie
    Frank-N-Furter

The Cold Treatment

When the cat in the backyard starts to howl at night, I find a water hose seems to do the trick.
    Too... Shy shy... hush hush, eye to eye...

Tristen Cox
    Sorry Kew just blame me, it was all my fault. Why not everyone else does

Hi Kew ,

You have created a real heartbreaker there,I'm so happy for both of you.But put the blame on Tristen,she is evil at times.This could even be PMs rearing it's ugly head.Been there done that.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Innocent as Provin Guilty

Hehe Kew You have created a..Sweet sometimes Sour..Nice but Naughty.... Naughty.... Who Me??? Kinda Grrrl and for sure...Always Innocent Psssssssst Kew... Tamara ..means it.. uh oh ...pay no attention plzzzzzz .. i had it coming too me
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 04-18-2005 at 10:11 PM.

Platinum Member
    she just keep getting better and better....kew watch out if she ever comes out of her shell........

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla1018
    Hi Kew ,

You have created a real heartbreaker there,I'm so happy for both of you.But put the blame on Tristen,she is evil at times.This could even be PMs rearing it's ugly head.Been there done that.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Dammit *stamps foot* I do not have PMf*ing S!! Just cause you're in a good moode doesn't mean I have to sodding like it does it now(reaches for the Midol). *crash* I just don't understand why you all pick on me. *cries* I hurt, I have a migrane *sobs* leave me the f' alone! hmm maybe I am moody. Might be pms? I'm not sure?

Kew,

You are one lucky lady. Actually, it looks like you both are. I don't blame you for letting that Pandora out of her box.

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

She's acting out, because she misses you. Kids are like that, yes they are.
    DonnaT

Always be true to you... TrueGemini'sWife GG's Avatar

:)

Great job Kew!
    Lots of Love,
    Pattie

"~Éirinn go Brách~ "

~May you always find...
    blue skies above your head,
    shamrocks beneath your feet,
    laughter and joy aplenty,
    kindness from all you meet.
    Good friends and kin to miss you
    if ever you choose to roam
    and a path that's been cleared
    by angels themselves,
    to carry you safely home.~

Irish Blessing

http://www.mtcalvary-lcms.org/Music/amgrace.mid

However you did it Kew, You did a great job!

Lookin' Good!!!!
    Keep an open mind....but not so open your brain falls out
    Robert Low

Dr Kewenstein I presume?
    Fiona
    xx
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

Kew,

what can I say, you could get at least fifteen camels for Sherlyn. Now if you could only teach her to put on a maids outfit and do some work in the kitchen I might bid on her myself.

(and all joking aside, I am *really* happy for you guys, you seem to have reached the place many of us would *love* to be at)

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    Kew,

what can I say, you could get at least fifteen camels for Sherlyn. Now if you could only teach her to put on a maids outfit and do some work in the kitchen I might bid on her myself.

(and all joking aside, I am *really* happy for you guys, you seem to have reached the place many of us would *love* to be at)
    a

Thanks Grrlz! And thank you Marianne, always thought you were less than fond of me. Guess I was wrong.

Dr. Kewenstein.....love it!
    Ditto with Frank~N~Furter

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy
    And thank you Marianne, always thought you were less than fond of me. Guess I was wrong.
    *boggle*

I'm sorry if that was the impression I gave, if so it was completely the wrong impression and totally my fault for not communicating openly and honestly.

I would *love* to be in Sherlyns' shoes. Having an intelligent, attractive, understanding, witty, educated, experienced, open and honest GG as a partner is something I can only dream about. Having one who openly encourages and assists with the 'exhibionist' aspect would be a definite bonus.

Even here, amongst friends, I still struggle with overcoming my own fears, my own shyness, my own lack of self-confidence and my own paranoia.

I still struggle with my own identity, both from a gender perspective and a sexual perspective. Even at almost 50 years old, I am still learning more and more about myself in each and every waking moment.

Even here, I sometimes put on a 'false' face. Yet, deep down, I'm just as scared as many others, I'm just very skilled at hiding it.

Sometimes I 'disguise' my fears with humor, sometimes I simply cannot even approach my own fears.

Yet, I try.

and the offer still stands, 12 camels for Sherlyn.

(that last is an example of using humor to hide fear).

Island Girl

Yep, I agree

Kew, there are few, very fun couples here, and you and Sherlyn are one of them. That is the feeling I get from you guys, eh, girls, fun. Just having a lot of fun. You stand as a nice model for me. (I just wanna have fun too....)

Trying hard,
    Dana

You two are an inspiration to us all. So enjoy the many fruits of your labor there Kew...we already know that Sherlyn is!

Love,
    Chrissie

Hello Kew,

Where have you been? Missed you dearly.

Yes dear, you have created quite the girl. You two are so very good for each other. Love you both.

Rikki

Kew.... You,ve done a fine job..My hats off to you girl.......Best wishes to an awesome couple
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Thanks grrlz, you grrlz never cease to amaze me. And I'm quite pleased, Marianne, to hear that you've not got ill feelings towards the Kewster. As for hiding your insecurities, I do agree, it seems you have done that at times. Don't fret, trust me, I have many of my own. Just ask Sherlyn.
    hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~