Thread: Eye doctor

Eye doctor

Good morning girls!
    Wednesday on my day off i had an eye appt. I went 98% en-fem.....Let me explain. I wore girl jeans, purple turtleneck sweater, navy blue pant suit jacket and black heels. Of course matching black bra with forms and panties, tan p/h. Very light m/u and no wig.
    The Doctor said "Well, that is a new look", and the asst. said, "you look very nice, and happy that way".
    So those of you that are uneasy of going to the phys. go and be happy and selfconfident.
    I plan on finding a female doctor who will help with hrt in the very near future, and i will go dressed the same way.
    Lots of hugs
    Kathrynn

Doctor Visit

Good for you sweetie!!

What nice people! Good for you!
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

So, you were just letting him know that any eye problems you might have been having could have been due to out of date make up?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Envious

Way to go. I wish I could do that. I think I could learn to live with the reality of it instead of being fearfull of it. My wife would kill me though. If she let me live, it would be by myself. I am glad that there are people out there that dare to be happy as they are. Eventually, people might get used to us.
    yin/yang

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a Senior(I prefer Keener!) citizen with several medical problems, I have several doctors. I go to all of them at least partially dressed enfemme. i always have panties on, and usually a bra. Outer clothing is usually a femme top and jeans or slacks. The only comments I have ever heard were from my endoctronologist, who commented on my pretty bright red toes, and a nurse, who liked my lacy silk panties and wanted to know where I bought them. I told her the website!

Doctors and Nurses have probably seen it all, and really don't care. Just be yourself and feel good about it.

Sissy/Stephanie

Often a girl outwardly, but always a man underneath.