Thread: on my way to Dallas!

Banned Read only

on my way to Dallas!

people, and peoplesses, (new word) i am leaving saturday night(sunday morning for dallas) i am going by my friends work(works at hotel already discussed this) she is gonna do my hair and stuff, and then i am gonna be leaving i will be there for 4 or 5 days( you know i want 5) and i will be seeing a psycholoigist(gender) getting nails done, hair and makeup, some other things, shopping and just generally being me(suzanne) its a first for me and i am really excited! several girls from the forum are gonna meet me and one even has a room of her own, we will be staying next to a gender type clinic and i assume i will be meeting other girls because the hotel i am staying in is also discounted for clients of this place who i understand come from all over the country and the world!, i am gonna have a get together and hang out (hopefully) with others like me its kinda like this , i am no longer counting the hours i am counting the seconds!!!!!, i have been preparing for this trip since early summer, and i just finished up shopping with my so! she has her moments and actually has been extremely nice about helping me , she told me that she realized i do pass, and that i do have alot of feminine quialities that are ,well, pretty much undeniable, she actually told me (after getting me to model my new sweater dress and boots , vitorias secret) that i have good fashion sense and as we shopped before that last night, she kinda treated me ,well, as just a gf or something!! i wrote her a letter thanking her and telling her how much i respected her for it, and she seemed to appreciate it! honestly i dont know how long this is gonna last , but i am gonna enjoy it, for sure!, so, off i go into the transgender world of dfw texas, wish me luck, im gonna have a peaceful . fun, seif examining week , hopefully by the time i come back i will know what i should do with the rest of this life on this little rock!!, suzanne

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Way coolies! Have a safe trip and enjoy the town! Too bad we couldnt have hooked up somewhere as well

*hugs*

Zara

Woo hoo!
    Enjoy your trip!
    So are you flying in femme?

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Hi Suzanne,

I'd love to join in, let me know the particulars. I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. You are quite the popular girl!

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me too

Count me in, I will have some free time during that period and it would be great if some of us local girls could get together, even if just for a bit, so we could put a face/voice to the names here. Stephanie

Sounds like a great trip Suzanne have fun
    Angie

While your there buy a Dallas cheerleader uniform. Have fun enjoy

I can feel your excitement. I hope it is all you wish it to be, and that you not only come away more enlightened about yourself, but more appreciatve of your gifts.

Suz!!!

Best of luck, Sis! You know you have my thoughts with you! I feel like I am living vicariously with you, on this voyage!

Glad that your SO is moving to acceptance, dear.

Enjoy the experience! You MUST keep a diary, and take TONS of pics to share!
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

Banned Read only

it was all and more!

i really cant say anymore than that, it just was, cara , you know what i mean girl!!!, drove down and drove back and every single bit in between , totally suzanne, it was oooooooh my ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it was great!!!, btw, its fun to get lost as a woman, i got alot of help from every geeky cashier in between here and dallas, also met alot of girls on the way who thought i was a girl , except one knew and she said i had to walk right even when i was tired !!!, i agreed and sooooo,,,,,,,,,,, thanks for all the support girls, i appreciate it, and dallas is a great town!!(dont think im not going back)!!!!!,, suzanne