Thread: Went out for the first time

Laura Claire Greenhall

Smile Went out for the first time

Hi there,

I have just returned from my first 'outing'. I thought 'sod it' and walked-up to the door, and walked out to the Shell garage (around a 5-to-6-minute walk) requested my twenty Marlboro, a lighter and returned, concerned that I set-off three neighbours' security lights and worried a two cars had turned-up my short, narrow road.

Admittedly, it's only 02 00 here in the UK, but, even so....

I went past a pub full of 'louts' and any one of those would not have been the calibre of person I'd have wanted to have been accosted by, I cowardly waited for a white-van-man to finish at the station, just in-case he was an unsavoury ''look at the tits on that'' type of a-typical white van driver

Whereas this was yesterday...
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Greenhall View Post
    I do not attend these things; I am happy to prance around the house, knowing I am doing it in the strictest of secretivity
    I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Take baby steps, Laura - don't scare yourself silly. :winking:
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Congrats Laura, Hope the heart rate is back to normal by now

Laura Claire Greenhall

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Whereas this was yesterday...

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Take baby steps, Laura - don't scare yourself silly. :winking:
    I don't think I'll be out-and-about at 0800 or anything like that a few more silly 00 00 / 01 00 outings just to the newagency to buy a paper, or something.

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Be very careful sweetie! Not everyone will be understanding.

You might want to check into cross-dress-friendly places within a few kilometers. There are more than you think.
    They're all over the world!

was it a massive adrenalin rush by the time you got back ! i've tried it a few times but have always panicked when i've seen a car come down the road or people walkin towards me - its mad i once waited about 10 mins for a taxi to move from outside where i was livin (in a block of flats) before being able to go back to my pad - i cant wait to go out with others soon as i just feel its really all about confidence like learnin to walk or ride a bike once youve bin out a few times and know knowones gonna hastle you you will gain confidence !

I read this in an earlier post: "Another angel gets her wings"---way to go!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Isnt it EXHILERATING....

Congrats and keep on goin out

G
    [SIZE="3"]Gianna Versaci[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gianna25/

Been doing exactly the same recently..scary walking past the pub isn't it?..The other week i was just like you "Sod it" ... Went straight out the house into car..stopped at an off license (noticed it was empty as i drove past)..had heels on, tight jeans and short jacket..makeup and wig..went in to shop..fantastic feeling walking up to it..got my cigarettes ..was shocked at my own femme voice ..sounded different to the one i was practicing and more natural...But, my word, what a thrill (no! its not the reason why i do it)...i noticed my reflection in the shop door when about to leave and i thought "wow! i look good" ..when i walked out the shop i felt incredibly confident and got totally into "right here, right now..I AM a woman"....Still not got enough confidence to go out in a skirt, nor fully femmed up in day time.. want to work on the beard shadow problem first.....Like every ones been saying ,take baby steps..going out for me all started with womens jeans and trainers ..never seem to get any adverse reactions from that..then i moved up to light make up and nail varnish...Thats where i'm still at for day time adventures..can't be many steps left for the big un or the big "SOD IT". All the best.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Congrats Laura. As one who has only recently gone out I commend you. It is a heart stopping moment as you exit the front door but after that, Sod it is the answer. Enjoy it.

Edwina

Well done Laura, I also had a sod it moment a few weeks ago and waltzed out the front door, into my van and had a drive about!! but i didnt have your courage to go into a shop!!!... Way to go girl.
    Vicky x

OOOHHHH......Another one hooked. You know that once you go out for the first time, Your hooked. You will start thinking about you NEXT outing and befor long, you will be out shopping, filling up your car, going thru fast food drivethrus, and ect.

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    You did well.

cindi ann

Have an awesome day! melissa1986's Avatar
    WooHoo! every step is easier, way to go girl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Once you choose hope, anything's possible." Christopher Reeve

Good for you girl!
    I have to tell you, going out is addictive and now that you've been out you can't go back to the closet because the door locked.
    Keep it up and have fun.
    Please posting more of your adventures.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Laura Claire Greenhall
    Am getting used to it - by making regular (well, one an evening) trips to the local petrol station to buy packet of Polos, and stuff.

Not up to going out in broad day-light, yet

Laura

Another sista just got her wings. Use them wisely and often. way to go!!!!!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Way to go girl - Girlpower!!!!! As all the ladies mentioned that was the first step towards a journey of happiness that only us gals here can appreciate!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Ciara[/SIZE]