Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Femme Name

Femme Name

I would like to know where everybody got their femme names from. I got my femme name from a girl that a met when I was 10 years old, she's about 29 now, but I remember her being so cute!! Share how you came up with your femme names.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    My very first crush was on a girl named Susan. And I have alwasy loved that name since. So when it came time to choose a name, I couldn't think of a better one then Susan.

....from my Aunt Molly who was an early supporter of my issues.......

i got mine from cartoon's as a kid i love spider-man and my friend who is supportive Jennifer and i found Marissa from baby names and my last name is from futurama . the boy who slept for a thousand years and woke up in the future .. fry .. Marissa Jennifer Fry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

femme name

hi Ladies

I got the name from my mother, i asked her what she would have named me if I was born a girl, She said that she liked the name Juanita.
    I love being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Juanita S View Post
    hi Ladies

I got the name from my mother, i asked her what she would have named me if I was born a girl, She said that she liked the name Juanita.
    I never thought of that.

I have no idea. It just came to me one day and I've used it since.

Its my Aunt's name, and the first letter of my last name.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    Its my Aunt's name, and the first letter of my last name.

SandyR
    Cute

This happened almost exactly 10 years ago...

I bought one of those 20,000 Names for Baby books and went through it, carefully selecting the names which initially appealed to me. I created a list which I then read through each day for a week or so, crossing off any name that lost its appeal. When the list was down to around 10, I started saying the names out loud several times each day, once again crossing off those which did not feel like "me." After this, I was left with three or four names and I took time to go outside, in a fairly isolated area, and shout the names at the top of my lungs. Several times through this exercise and I was left with one name: Taffy.

When I went looking for an email account, I stumbled upon iName.com, the free email service. They offered email accounts in a large number of domains, including cheerful.com. I was fortunate to be able to register my account as taffy@cheerful.com and Taffy Cheerful was locked in as my name. By the way, I really, really, really do like my name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

Aspiring Member
    mine comes from a really talented woman. she can sing !!!! ive seen her onstage and in person and what a throat she has. anything from gospel to eagles to patsey. what a voice!!! dad burnit she didnt win amer. idol!!!

It's a good question Farrah, but Wickanne has two threads that you might be interested in reading, asking the same question. I have a reply on both, you can find out how Jill got her name and why, just by checking hers out. Luv and Jill

I got mine from my wife, when I would get dressed she asked what my name was, I told her I never really about it! Later she came up to me and called me Marie, I said what? She said that's your new name! She calls me Marie in even when I'm not dressed, She's careful about who's around when she calls me by it.

A little complicated

When I go out to get dressed, I give my name as Tom for anonimity. I'd rather that they do not know my real name. Then when I am dressed, when I needed a femme name, I chose Terri, which has the same first letter.

When I first told my friend, she asked if I wanted to go outside with this 'other person' of mine. When I told her yes she said, 'Well then you're going to need a name to go with that face if you want to pass off.' I asked her what she thought would be good, and she said she'd need to see me all done up first. About a week later she called me up and said 'Lila, with no H. I just feel like it fits really well.' And I agreed, and so it is. I am waaay too indecisive to have done it myself!
    *Lila*

The first time I dressed it just came to me. Wendy just fit. I picture a cute perky English girl who is fun and not at all afraid to be either sexy or demure.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

I was lurking the web and came across a pic of Avril Lavigne's, so I said to myself "Let's make it more latino, so I changed it into Abril, which means April in Spanish. I like how it sounds and cannot believe how fast I got it. I didn't have to think much.

From the intrepid indefatigable irreprehensible incorrigible and very wonderful Pippilotta longstocking, from Astrid Lindgren's books about her.

I got my name Bonnie from the first girl I ever knew at the age of about 5. We were good friends, our fathers were in the Canadian military and we were stationed in Germany at the time. My family moved back to Canada a year later and I never saw her again.

My middle initial D is for Dawn. I chose it because I like the name and it is the beginning of each new day.

The initials BD are also the initials of my male name.

Bonnie

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
    I would like to know where everybody got their femme names from. I got my femme name from a girl that a met when I was 10 years old, she's about 29 now, but I remember her being so cute!! Share how you came up with your femme names.
    My real femme name is Erin. In my family it was a tradition to use as a middle name "Erin" to name all the boys in the famliy generation after generation in honor my great great grandmother, who originally came from Ireland (Erin) by herself at the age of 16. She was a maid in NYC for a wealthy family before coming to Philly.

Some of the boys once finding out it was a girls name changed the Spelling to Aaron or Aron, even Ernie.

I kept mine and its how the world now knows my femme personalty. It's a name I can really feel and grasp.

When mother was pregant with me, I was supose to be a girl. In the 40's there was no way to tell until birth and mother had already had two girls. LOL So mother and daddy had already picked out a name for me. Joesphine Annet. I combined the two into JoAnn.

Good question. In fact, my parents wanted me to be a girl, they were hoping for a daughter. The name they would have given me had I been born a GG is purely local, doubt you would recognize it as a girl's name. But Lydia is a femme name I have always liked, so i took it.

Got mine from a baby names website!

Jamee

Smile

I got mine from a lady who I was dating. She was very supportive
    and helped me out alot. One day we were talking about names and
    we decided on Jamee.

Paranoia rules Christina Louise's Avatar
    Christina is from a girl in the same school class when aged 9.
    Louise comes from the film star Louise Brooks because I was fascinated by her iconic look.
    "In America the majority raises formidable barriers around the liberty of opinion; within these barriers an author may write what he pleases, but woe to him if he goes beyond them."