Thread: Hiding Places

Hiding Places

For you girls who haven't come out, where are some of your hiding places for your things?

nicole
    Basement, behind some insulation under the floor joists.

Thumbs up Everywhere!

Chairs, coffee tables, shoes everywhere thru the house, closets
    full of dresses. Wonderful!

My life has gone from one extreme to another;
    from C/D HELL to C/D HEAVEN.
    Last edited by Seville; 01-29-2008 at 01:08 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Attic crawl space under the insulation.

As all the above and where ever I can find a place. have cleared out some old male clothes I don't wear to make room.

I'm the gal next door Serena Smith's Avatar
    File cabinet at office has come in real handy for my stash of girly stuff... except I'm running out of room

Bedroom dresser drawer.

In a trunk, in the barn Would like everything to be in the house but the wife is unaccepting

In client file boxes in the barn. I have maxed out six of them. Time to evaluate my clothes again...way too many shoes....but I'm keeping these.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kristen Marie; 01-29-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: spelling
    Kristen

hiding places

Used to be in the crawl space, but finally wife knows & they're all organized in 2 large storage tubs. Also, some in our closet, and lingerie in my drawers. It's so great to have it out in the open!

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
    For you girls who haven't come out, where are some of your hiding places for your things?
    With me, it doesn't matter........I live alone. I only need to worry about it if family/friends are coming over (they call first....no surprises that way).

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    With me, it doesn't matter........I live alone. I only need to worry about it if family/friends are coming over (they call first....no surprises that way).
    This is the same for me. Whenever I have my kids (teenagers) with me for the weekend, I needlessly worry that they will look in my drawers where I keep my things. I trust them to not look in them when they're by themselves but usually put a layer of male clothing on top in case they slide the drawers open. What if they did? Then I would face the situation and try to explain and hope they would understand. As my wardrobe expands, this becomes more and more a possibility as I have limited space, and may have to leave some in more open areas.

When I moved out of my parents house, didnt have to hide it at all. Now that Im back living at my parents again, small portion is with my "male clothes" and the majority of it is in the trunk of my cars. I do however have some things kinda in the open cause I have abosoulutly no room to put any of that in a hiding spot. My ex gf from high school offered to store some of my things at her apartment. Im prolly gonna take her up on that offer cause we are really great friends and she understands how my family is, which is great to have (the friend not the family :P)

bEEb
    "great to have (the friend not the family :P)"

Can't help but wonder where you would be living without that family.

I have a drawer in my dresser, and a backpack I use for when I stay at other people's places that I keep my stuff in if I'm not going anywhere. If I am, I just throw the stuff from the bag under stuff in the trunk of my car.

I really wish I could hang stuff up in my closet!!
    *Lila*

hiding places

i was hiding my stuff in my work shop, come out to my wife(wow what a relief)now i have my own drawers in our room and even closet space.

Quote Originally Posted by bEEb View Post
    "great to have (the friend not the family :P)"

Can't help but wonder where you would be living without that family.
    In a post I made a long while ago I explained how they are with things around here, make a long story short, basically no privacy and they are closed minded to everything that they dont do in life themselves.

I was gonna edit and explain after typin that post but figured Id see what happens. I meant by that its great to have a friend that is so willing to do that for me so I can express who I really am, the family wouldnt tolerate it, so thats where I say its great to have the friend, not the family, for support