Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R U the same personality, male and female?

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I would have to say no I'm not the same person.

My male side is a serious perfectionist, bitter, angery, isolated, rebelous, DTA, always did what is expected

My Female side is more understanding, more tolerant of others BS, loving, open but cautious, at peace with oneself, more independant

I don't even like the same things. I'm not skizto or anything, but when presented and raised as male by close minded people, your expected to do and act a certain way at all times, every day is a pretend to survive. As an adult I couldn't take the pretending anymore and put my foot down, more like into a paper shredder , but I can be myself and act natural, what ever that may be. I'm trying new thing, going places and doing things I never thought I could. I hope this answers your Q.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Basically the same, but with a different prefix, and perhaps a bit more mellow as a female

I haven't really taken the time to notice a change. I feel that I am the same person whether Dakota or my drab self. I still look in the mirror and wonder who the freak is with all the makeup on?
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

I'm a GG - here is my observation about My Girl: My Girl does have a different personality when she's femme. I can tell just over the phone. In girl mode she is happier, funnier, talks more, worries less and is more open. In boy mode, much of the time she is uptight, worries more, is guarded and moody. My Girl is a female impersonator (drag queen) so maybe that makes a difference. She says that her girl side balances her boy side – I believe that. I couldn’t imagine her any other way!

~C

James - Logical, left brained, thinks like a computer kind of guy. Not exactly Mr. Optimist either. Could care less about clothes. No fashion sense whatsoever. Does loves a good barbecue or steak house.

Jenny - Definately the intuitive, sensual side. Wants to explore the world around her, trying many different things. Loves pastel pink with a passion but enjoys other pastel colors. Sensitive and caring and nurturing. Imaginative. Beautiful inside and out.

Both however are present at the same time to one degree or another.

I'd like to say yes, but my friends say no.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Blue Ridge Mountains,Virginia..In the country

really don't know

A couple of weeks ago i thought it was time to tell my friend that lives 2000 miles away from me that I was a crossdresser. I broke the news to him, he laughed and then we talked and he accepted me. Well he told his wife who i've met and she wanted to see me. Well I got dresses one night and got on the computer. We both have web cams , and my buddy wanted to see me ,it was no problem. Then he called his wife in, to my surprise she kicked him out of the room and we sat there an talked for about 2 hours. We talked about all kinds of girl stuff and she's even going to send me some clothes. We became real close that night and she's a real good girl friend. My friends are over 20 years younger than I am and i'm really surprised that they excepted me so fast. I do think i'm different when dressed and I love talking to other girls about girl stuff.
    HugsKisses
    Bobbie Jo

I guess I'm just me no matter how I dress...
    in drab I'm not the most masculine guy around and in drag well, I'm not really as femme as I'd like to be.
    As long as my twisted sense of humor doesn't change, I think I'll be ok.

jenn

With the exception that I become an insatiable nymphomainac and have no one to seduce. LOL Billie Jean

I've never tried to figure out if I'm the same personality as a male and as a female.
    I know I have a different side of me as a male. ( I have a part of my male personality that explores my bi curiosities )

The personality that I have as a female? Is really unknown.
    I never share that side of me with anyone else.
    My female side is spent in solitude.