Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those Little Things You Enjoy

Those Little Things You Enjoy

Hi Girls:

Curious. Are there little things that you really enjoy about your crossdressing. Like the falling down off your shoulder of your slip stap, the taste of freshly applied lipstick, the feel of your knees rubbing together in pantyhose? These are just a few of mine. Let's share!!

Stef

What I see in my full length mirror the first thing in the morning after I've stepped out of bed.

The pretty pink toes as I step into my open toed sandals.

Those perky breast that make my nightgown fit perfectly.

The smile that mascara and pink lipstick puts on my face just before I leave for the day.

The wonderful things I have hanging up in the bathroom.

For me it's fooling with my hair to get at perfect look, try this try that then ask the wife what she thinks.

I love wearing a toe ring and a thin gold ankle bracelet, they feel different under pantyhose.
    I love to see my painted toe nails in an open toe shoe.
    I love to see my freshly shaven arm pits and smell baby powder scented deodorant.
    I love seeing my breastforms secure in a nice sexy bra under a feminine top.

I love shaving my legs. I take a long hot bath and take my time.

love it too

i love it all

Those Little Things You Enjoy

A little bit of the lace on my slip peeking out from beneath my skirt as I sit with my legs crossed.

Karen Sue

I enjoy slipping on a pair of sexy panties, painting my toenails and after they dry, slipping on a pair of shear nylons and finally a pair of pumps. Yuuummmm.
    SarahHall

1. Sitting in a meeting at work, with one leg crossed sitting on the knee of the other leg.
    2. Wearing panties, bra, and pantyhose under my drab clothing.
    3. Sitting Straight in my chair with one hand sitting over the other, showing off my acrylic nails.
    4. Then feeling my bra strap fall off my shoulder and no way to put it back without drawing attention to myself.

Hey Stef... the stockings definitely. Wearing my Mudd MaryJane heels.. getting all dressed up... argh - I enjoy it all!

Undoing the top two buttons on my red satin pj's and seeing my bra peep through; taking down my drab pants and looking at my pink or lime green panties; feeling the nylon of my pink nightie on my skin.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Corset is one

I've finished pulling it so tite, that it is difficult to breathe. Then, I look in the mirror, which takes away what breath I have left!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Former Member
    Everything!

I love all that have already been mentioned, but here's a few of mine..........

earings, especially dangling ones. I love it when I turn my head and can feel the earings swaying.

here's a silly one...taking off my bra after wearing it all day, and seeing the marks it left. Of course, this means I'm probably wearing it too tight.

having to tuck my skirt under my butt when sitting down.
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Hi Girls:

Curious. Are there little things that you really enjoy about your crossdressing. Like the falling down off your shoulder of your slip stap, the taste of freshly applied lipstick, the feel of your knees rubbing together in pantyhose? These are just a few of mine. Let's share!!

Stef
    Hi Stef, All of the above mentioned and then some...I love the feeling of my panties against my slip whenever I sit, but I think the little thing I enjoy most is when I'm sitting at my computer desk, next to the full length mirror on my closet door, and see Jill looking back at me. Luv and Jill

Dena: Fairytale Princess SouthernLady's Avatar
    I love the feeling on Baby oil and Lotion on my newly shaved legs, I love the feeling of pulling on a pair of French hi cut panties, snapping the closures on my bra, gently pulling up my panty hose, apply my make up, the lip stick, eye brow pencil, I love it all!
    My favorite fragrance is Estee Lauder Pleasures. My favorite store is Victoria's Secrets. I have a zero balance on my credit card, what more could a girl want?

Aspiring Member
    Fun question.
    I love buying and bringing home new clothes.
    I love wearing new clothes for the first time, especially new panties, pantyhose, slip and camisole.
    Then, putting on new dress and looking in the mirror!

1. The feeling of my pantyhose when I'm walking or sitting (crossing my legs).
    2. Hearing the sound of my heels clicking while I'm walking.
    3. Looking at my nylon covered feet and toes.
    4. Watching my skirt flare as I'm leisurely strolling along.
    5. Dangling my pumps as I'm sitting comfortably.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I have to agree with ladies who posted before me, two of my favorites are the sound of my heels on a hard floor and reaching back to pull up my skirt when I sit down or get into a car.

Driving in heels.
    The feeling of one smooth leg against the other.
    The way my prosthetics will bounce when I least expect them to.
    Walking casually in heels.
    Seeing myself in a vidcam. It's like watching someone else, and gives me a whole different perspective!
    Getting complements on how I look. It is the only thing that makes me blush anymore.
    Getting my lipstick just right.
    Finding pretty shoes on sale!
    The look of my fingers with long painted nails.
    Going out in public, and not getting clocked.
    Chatting with girlfriends.

Unlocking little things about my femme side that I didn't realize before... like thinking back on something that happened in my life, and getting that, "Ah-HA!" moment.

I could easily make this a book!
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

Oh, must be hundreds of things like that. The sound of nylons rubbing when I walk, the trace of bra on my body when I take it off, the silky feeling of slip against my body with only panties and a bra underneath, the skirt dancing around my legs...
    Last edited by Lidia_tv; 01-30-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Many of the things mentioned above. And, to stop at a red light with a car next to mine, turn down the rear veiw mirror and refresh my lipstick. For what ever reason, this gives me an incredible feminine feeling. It is also fun to watch the guy in the car next to you trying to watch what you are doing without being too obvious.
    Kathy

I love the tight bound feeling of a corset and the feeling of my legs in 5 or 6 inch heels. Also the stretch of a gartet strap as i walk.

...because I can!
    Paradise City...where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    The whole tranformation process is a turn on for me.

Just watching as one side slowly fades away and the pretty side emerges.

Sometimes I purposely take hours to get fully dressed.

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar
    1. The feel of nylon sliding over a clean-shaven leg.
    2. The squeezing snug feeling of a boot shaft as the zipper is pulled to the top
    3. The sound of heels on wood or tile floors.
    4. Being able to enjoy brighter colors that just wouldn't fly for a biker dude.
    5. Still enjoying the rush of doing something against society's "norm." But without hurting anyone or breaking the law. Latter parts are also important.
    6. Feeling attractive.
    Heidi99