• 30-40 years

51 33.55%
  • 40-50 years

15 9.87%
  • 50+ years

7 4.61%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how long have you been dressing

I can't remember ever not CD'ing so as i'm 21 now ( O.K. Im 32 but don't tell anyone) I went for 20-30 years.

Talking Wow time does fly doesn't it?

I started dressing 46 years ago! Woo Hoo! Of all the addictions and habits and just strange things I do this little quirk is by far the longest lasting.

I imagine I will continue for a while

I'm a month+ short of 50, and began around 10~12. So 30-40 fits.
    DonnaT

Bits and pieces stage started around age 8-9.. Started with my older sister's gymnastic leotards... Lasted for about 6 months until caught by parents and got the "Thats not gonna happen in this house!" speech by my father. Didnt dress out of shame and guilt throughout school and college. Finally, after getting my own place, and a late night internet search a couple months ago, the feelings/desires started again full force. After another late night search, I found a store that caters to CDs here and made an appointment for a makeover for my 31st birthday.

After I had it done, I do find that Im shopping more, have more concern with my appearance in male mode and girl mode. I also have become more social than I usually am.

I started as far back as I can remember. I'd have to say that I became interested in women's clothing around 7 or 8 years of age and began actually wearing them around 13. I began wearing them seriously at 17, by seriously I mean I began wearing everything from head to toe including makeup and such. All in all I've been drawn to female attire for approx. 33 or 34 years now.

Yours,

Cassandra

Started when i was 5... but didn't really get into it too much till about 12...... nearly 35 now... and still cd'ing (and lovin it)
    Derminator - wishin to be someone else, some of the time!

I started around at around 9 or 10 years old, but never really dressed completely until recently, and I am going to be 40 this year. Now that I have dressed completely, I wish I would have done it earlier!

For a long time

Since I was in my mid-teens, which is almost 50 years. However, I had dreams related to dressing as a girl when I was 4 or so.
    Suzi

Smile Started young

I can still recall ordering my first pair of tights out of the Sears catalogue (royal blue) and my first in-store purchase at J C Penneys (white tights). I was about 12 I think. Ah, to be young!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

37 years, 4 months, 9 days, 12 hours.

But who's counting.

Another ten years or so and I might even pass!

Hi Girls,

I started young. Fit into the 30 to 40 yrs

47 now, started around age 4 or 5!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I started dressing in my mothers clothes when I was about 12/13 years old, which is over 50 years ago. I remember being about the same size as my mother, so used to wear her lovely undies and gorgious ball gowns,also her high heels, I felt absolutely wonderful, like I still do when dressed.
    I also remember going to bed at night and hoping in the morning I would wake as a girl..... do I still wish that......well I suppose I do in a way......like being 50 years younger as well.

Love
    Brenda XXX
    Brenda Elizabeth
    A Mayflower lass

A girl never tells her true age, are you just trying to figure out how old we all are? LOL

Well, lets see, I've been 29 now for about ten years......

Been dressing in some maner or another since about 8 - 9 I can't quite nail it down.

Paula has been around in her true self for about 3-4 years and Ive been good with her for about a year or so thanks inpart to everyone here.
    Last edited by Paula A; 04-28-2005 at 12:24 PM. Reason: spelling UGHHHH

I checked the 30-40 year range. Since I'm only 29 (ahem!), that means I started when I was about -15 years young...

RobynP

20 years

20 years wowww seems like yesterday and just don't know how i was able to hold my secret for so long. Love it know that my wife knows and to tell all you girls the truth i don't ever want to stop. Stephanie

I started around 12, and I'm 21, so that's 9 years. Of course, my memory's not the best, so maybe it was 11, which would technically make 10 years. Ah well, it's around 9 or 10 years, I know that.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

sissy maid phylis

Smile

a very long time

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

how long?

i was 12 and wanted to know how pantyhose felt been obsessed ever since 30 yrs now

Dreamer

How long is a lifetime?

My family loved to embarrass me with the story about how I dressed up in my sisters clothes when I was three and attempted to run away and go to school. This teasing and taunting only served to drive me deeper and deeper into my secret world. It took close to 40 years to become accepting and comfortable with that "child within" who believes in her heart of hearts that everything would be ok if "he" could just be a girl. Ain't life grand!
    Why waste your life searching for an answer?
    Look for the right questions instead!

I have been dressing since I was at least 7 or 8, so it has been nearly 30 years now. And I dressed more often when I was a teenager than now (since I'm married to a non-tolerant wife)...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

Its 55+ for me. There is a lot of experienced gals on this thread!

Vivian

I counted myself in the under 10 years category. If I count all the years from when I first started, I'd be in the 20+ range, but I counted the total amount of time I've spent dressing, and it's considerably under 10 years. Luckily, it's not too late to fix that.

Hugs,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Intermittently for about 30 years, but in the past year I have dressed more, and more completely, than in all the other years combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy_Marie
    "Sanity is a weak person's way of dealing with reality."
    Good one, Brandy_Marie! In the 60s we used to say that "Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs".
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Danielle Taylor
    I am in that 30 to 40 range. I started at the tender age of 5. Back before cable news and kidnappers behind every corner, I walked home from kindergarten and had just enough time to strip and slip into my moms pantyhose. I could encase my whole body and it felt terrific. By junior high I spent afternoons after school dressin nearly everyday in my moms clothes that for a year or two fit perfectly. God that was fun!