Thread: Local radio host

Local radio host

On Thursday a local radio show host talked all morning about finding a red dress to wear Friday for Women's Heart Awareness Day. He said he had looked all over, but couldn't find one in his size, which he claimed to be about a 22W - 24W. At one point, he made a reference to the Marv Alpert incident, and I felt obliged to send him a note. This is what I said:

Hi RJ:

We listen to you on a regular basis and love your show.

Regarding your Red Dress Day, there are a lot of us crossdressers in your listening area who do it with class and style.

My wife and I (yes, I'm married) cruise the Re-Uz-It Shops in the Lancaster area for nice clothes all the time, and I constantly see tons of red outfits in all kinds of sizes, so I'm sure you can find something if you look hard enough.

Our only request would be, if you follow through on this, do it with class and style and try not to make a circus out of it.

Best regards,

Missy Anne and wife

This morning, he immediately announced that he couldn't find a dress (wimped out, in my view) and mentioned my e-mail. Then he got kind of defensive, as though he had been called a crossdresser. I recorded his comments, but have no clue how to let you hear them, not that it matters anyway, but as Shakespeare once said, "Methinks he protesteth too much". We thought you all would find this humorous in some ways, but we didn't really like the tone of his comments. Do you think he could be a closet crossdresser?

Best regards,

Missy Anne

Of course I do, I don't think any man puts on women's clothing as a joke, he may want it to appear that way, but I think his real motive is to wear women's clothing. If he feels threatened that what he is doing may make him appear a cd, tv, it could very well make him back out with a wimpy excuse.
    Last edited by Sharon; 02-02-2008 at 04:44 AM. Reason: removed quote -- not nec. on first reply
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Too funny Hon. I agree with Jennaie on that one.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

secret CD

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Too funny Hon. I agree with Jennaie on that one.
    Ditto. I can even find a red dress in that size

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie View Post
    Of course I do, I don't think any man puts on women's clothing as a joke, he may want it to appear that way, but I think his real motive is to wear women's clothing. If he feels threatened that what he is doing may make him appear a cd, tv, it could very well make him back out with a wimpy excuse.
    I agree with you Jennaie. Justabit

Louise
    probably is hope you run into him on one of your outings.

If he was do this for Woman's Hart Awareness day I hope he wasn't doing it as a jock. but he could have been using it as an excuse to get out with a dress on
    Angie

I have several red dresses in that size. He could have borrowed on from me.

Local Radio Presenter Lost A Bet.

A local Radio Presenter lost a bet and you guessed it, he was to dress as a woman and good on him.........he did.

well, first thing I'd say is good for you, because I know it must have taken guts to send the message. Too bad he chickened out, but that's probably for the best anyway. Once you get started dressing it's a slippery slope! lol
    When the whole thing with Oscar De Lahoya (Spelling?) struck, our local Austin channel spoke a bit about it and they were way cool. They mentioned how they didn't think it was so bad if a guy wanted to wear a dress, and more along those lines. I wrote the an e-mail telling them how much I appreciated their not making a circus out of it and they read my email on the air! lol

Maybe somebody should send him this article I posted on Halloween about how to crossdress 'safely' so people don't ever suspect that you might actually be enjoying yourself

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=70235

Then he can stay in denial AND have fun.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    If he was do this for Woman's Hart Awareness day I hope he wasn't doing it as a jock. but he could have been using it as an excuse to get out with a dress on
    Angie
    If I could find a great excuse like that, I would jump at it to wear a dress in public where a lot of real women would see me. They might even give me some tips on dressing so I would look better in a dress.

Here in Dallas, we have had two or three male teachers say they would dress up as a women and come to class, if their class did well. One teacher even went as far as to say if his class did well, he would dress one day as a woman, but if every student in his class did well, he would dress for a whole week. Well he dressed for a whole week. It was in the papers and on the local news. He did have to use the restroom in the nurses office. Far cry than the Ft. Worth politician that got outed as a CDer and was FORCED to withdrawl from the race he was in. I wished he had stayed in the race. If he had won, the it would have been egg on his opponts face. even if he loss a close race, it would have shown that not a lot of people really cared.

"which he claimed to be about a 22W - 24W" - how did he know?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

It is a far better excuse for dressing than most of us used when we bought our first item of women's apparrel.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Aspiring Member
    Missy Anne;
    You can forward this email to him I have two red dresses size
    22W that he can borrow next time alone with A red purse and red heels size 12W.