Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whos your favorite crossdresser?

Trash and VauldVille Lucy Jayne GG's Avatar
    Stephanie,Heres a link to Amanda's site,http://www.amandaleporeonline.com/ ,She's not a CD,she's a TS,But I feel her worthy of being one of my favorites..Like I said,She's like a living Barbie,Every little girls dream,but with better make up and ensembles!

And Candy Darling,She was part of Andy Warhol's Factory,and one of his stars.Here's a link to her biography,http://www.warholstars.org/stars/candy.html ,I know there is a website dedicated to her,But I cant seem to find it,Her diaries were also published,'My face for the World to see',Which you can check out here,http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846 .And,Apparently Madonna is optioning a script,in which she would star as the late Cross Dresser.

Lucy J

Mana

I'd have to say my vote goes with Mana, a Japenese musician from the group Malice Mizer (Shinya turned us on to some pics a little while ago). Definitely got it going on!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ophelia D'Void; 04-22-2005 at 07:40 AM.

Uncle Miltie

Many of you girls may not remember Milton Berle. However regularly on his TV shoe, he would play the role of a woman. He dressed in the most beautiful gowns with very high heels and nylons. He would often reveal his lacy panties and slip underneath. As well he used a very heavy makeup giving a very feminine facial appearance. It must have taken him a lot of time during an hour show to put together such a gorgeous gal, and he seemed to love acting part fully. He did much to encourage my conviction that a boy dressing as a girl can't be all that bad.

Sincerely with hugs and kisses to all my sisters here at the forum,
    Peggy Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Sue
    Many of you girls may not remember Milton Berle. However regularly on his TV shoe, he would play the role of a woman. He dressed in the most beautiful gowns with very high heels and nylons. He would often reveal his lacy panties and slip underneath. As well he used a very heavy makeup giving a very feminine facial appearance. It must have taken him a lot of time during an hour show to put together such a gorgeous gal, and he seemed to love acting part fully. He did much to encourage my conviction that a boy dressing as a girl can't be all that bad.

Sincerely with hugs and kisses to all my sisters here at the forum,
    Peggy Sue
    I remember him fondly Peggy Sue...although his Texaco Star Theater was a little before my time. Ah...the days of live television huh? "The Thief of Badgags"...whatta ham!

Thanks for the memory jolt Peggy Sue!

Love,
    Chrissie

It's simple - TRISTEN!
    Derminator - wishin to be someone else, some of the time!

Has to be Lily Savage

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    that flip willson..............

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Most definitely Mana, formerly of the Japanese band Malice Mizer, who is currently working in the Japanese band Moi Dix Mois. He is also a clothing designer who designs alot of the goth victorian clothing he wears and coined the term "Gothic Lolita" to describe the style, I believe.

http://members.fortunecity.com/kamijo/malice_mizer.htm

Charlie

Danny la Rue.
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

Well for me it has to be dana international.

She won the eurovision song contest, and looked stunning.

Here's some piccies.

Dee.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/babel-site/danapx.html

I have to agree with Tristen ... Jack Lemmon simply became Daphne, and the end of the movie when he tells Joey Brown he is really a man and Joey says, "Well nobody is perfect," was simply too cool for 1959 in the U.S.

I think I have stated sometime before, I think it may be no coincidence that my first instance of crossdressing occured in 1959. Imagine seeing Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon in dresses having a ball with Marilyn Monroe, then at the end of the movie Joey Brown accepts Daphne (Jack Lemmon) with dead pan "Well nobody is perfect."

I saw that movie with my parents, and a few weeks later I found myself in a odd situation, which wound up with me dressed in girly things playing around with my cousins.

So to make a long post short .. hee hee ... Jack Lemmon is my fav!

Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender
    Most definitely Mana, formerly of the Japanese band Malice Mizer, who is currently working in the Japanese band Moi Dix Mois. He is also a clothing designer who designs alot of the goth victorian clothing he wears and coined the term "Gothic Lolita" to describe the style, I believe.

http://members.fortunecity.com/kamijo/malice_mizer.htm

Charlie
    ooo mana kawaiiii but i do say my favorite crossdressers is from another jrock band.x-japan's yoshiki and hide. yoshiki is so hot ohh god yes
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

StephanieCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Deelite
    Well for me it has to be dana international.

She won the eurovision song contest, and looked stunning.

Here's some piccies.

Dee.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/babel-site/danapx.html

Wow. That's a CD? My my MY.

Think about it: What crossdresser did more to legitimize crossdressing that J. Edgar Hoover

Lipstick kisses

Karen

I think my favorite is Dee Snider, when he was still in Twisted Sister

StephanieCD
    Hey, is Gozer a name from Ghostbusters?

favorite cd

I don't think anybody mentioned good old max klinger of 4007th mash
    he was my favorite

A number of ladies have nominated themselves and I have to go along with them. When you are dressed up, who can be better?

Luvya

Mmandy - right on! How soon we forget!

Lipstick kisses

Karen

okay bugs bunny certainly gets my vote...

but as for personal favs.... JEORDIE WHITE...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jessicajaxx

Who is your favorite crossdresser?

I know I must be getting old here with this choice ,but she really had a lot of class and the way she shook things up. She makes dinner. She does windows. She reads bedtime stories. She's a blessing... in disguise.
    It has to be Mrs Doubtfire.

I vote for Bugs, He was never embarrassed by his dressing. And look good too.
    Stephenie

One of my all time favorite CD's was Melton Berl (sp). He would dress up like a women on his TV show and do skits. He was great. I guess you can not really call him a CD....

Tula

whatever happened to-Tula ,,, I mean "She" was a "Bond Girl" ,, freakin- AMAZING !!
    (edit,, as a TS, she likely does'nt fit the criteria,,, I'll say "Bowie" then-)
    Last edited by Khriss; 05-17-2006 at 06:50 PM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

I'm fond of infamous Internet naughty girl Jamie Cross