Thread: Since letting my into my closet, she has opened up hers, well sort of.

Since letting my wife into my closet, she has opened up hers, well sort of.

Since having "The Talk" with my wife, we have been very open with each other, there seams to be a bit of understanding on her part but not accepting to to point of seeing and or participating but she is doing a lot of reading and asking questions. Small steps.

So this past week she is cleaning out her closet, putting her winter stuff away and getting out her summer wardrobe. I came home and the bed was covered in piles of clothes. "I'm giving the clothes it to good will, take a look and see if you want to keep anything, I don't want to know what you keep, so don't tell me. When you are done bag it and take it to good will."

WOW - Cool! She said it's better then spending money on a new second wardrobe. We are about the same size, but I can fit into the stuff she hasn't wore in a long time and some of my favorite things were on the bed. with soccer and all I couldn't get into the pile untill the next day. I had a long shower in the morning shaved (where I'm allowed). Came home from work and after dinner locked myself in our bedroom, put on a bra and nylons and tried everything on. I had a good time, tried different outfits, mixed and matched. I kept what I wanted and took the rest to good will. When I was done, I came out of our room and sat next to her on the couch, she scooted right next to me, cuddled and asked if I enjoyed myself. I kissed her, told her I loved her and said thank you. we were both pleased.
    Little steps, all little steps. I was so happy, it was like christmas in April!
    Last edited by Paula A; 04-21-2005 at 11:06 AM.

Platinum Member
    oh thats so nice ...and not only did you expand you things you had a nice moment with your wife as well............

StephanieCD
    Bravo for both of you! How wonderful of her Now go cook her dinner right away!!

GypsyKaren
    They may be little steps, but at least you're moving forward. Good for both of you! I came out to my wife a couple of months ago, and I wish I had done it years ago. She is totally supportive of me. We go shopping together and she helps me with colors and make-up. Yesterday we went to a wig store and she helped me pick out a new color and style. Ain't love grand?
    GypsyKaren

That's wonderful Paula!!
    She's a diamond, cherish her
    Fiona
    xx
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

Hi Paula,

What wonderful news.Treat her special,she deserves it.Not only would I cook a fantastic dinner,I would bring her a glass of her favorite beverage and clean up afterward.Oh,don't forget flowers.I am very happy for both of you.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

All these happy...stories...*tear*...*sniff* <Grabs a tissue>

Hi Paula,

I couldn't be happier for you. Your's is a textbook case in how it can work if two intelligent people really listen to eachother, and care about eachother. I know it was rocky for you there for a while, and it may be again. Tell your wife I'm proud of her, if she knows about your friends here. I'm proud of you, too, girlfriend.

Hugs,

Melissa

Paula, that is just the most wonderful news. Tome to do something very special for your very special lady! Perhaps she would be willing to give lessons to some SO's who are, shall we say. less than ethusiastic toward our lifestyle!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Wonderful news little steps make progress
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Very, very cool Paula!!! Your wife sounds wonderful.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Hey Paula, that's great news there!! You are so right; acceptance does sometimes come in small steps and it may take a while, but you're on your way girl. Good for you (and her!). Olivia

Thats fantastic paula,my girlfriend does the same thing,she cleans her wardrobe out every 3-6 months,shes about two sizes bigger than me but i get some great tops out of it.

Tristen Cox

Thumbs up

Good for you Paula. Let me know the next time you have a load to go to goodwill and I'll meet you in the parking lot. Seriously though I'm glad things are working out with you two.

Great news Paula its great to get things out in the open it was the best thing i did tell my wife and i am glad she is fully supportive...great going clothes shopping too.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

Very cool Paula. Small steps indeed but they will get you there all the same. Your wife seems to be very understanding...nice to see that this is working out for you both. Congrats!

Love,
    Chrissie

way cool paula, yes you need to do something nice for her now.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Christmas in the Spring?

Try Christmas, Hannukah, Valentine's Day, Easter, and most particularly the Fourth of July (I'm sure our Aussie and Kiwi Friends, Nifty-Neighbors-to-the-North and former Colonists could add a few of their own) that was HUGE!!!!

What a wonderful breakthrough. That woman REALLY loves you. Doesn't mean she'll one day hold a pair of (her) pants while you step into them, but at least she turned the light on in the closet for you......we're all very pleased for you.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

That's wonderful Paula!!

I like to share my clothes with my SO, but as we are two different sizes...

Well, lets just say that shopping is so much more fun now

Here's hoping that the two of you are able to continue in the direction that you currently are.

Being able to share this with one another has truly added to our marriage in ways that are to numerous to mention.

best wishes,
    letsdance
    Keep an open mind....but not so open your brain falls out
    Robert Low

Eileen1969

Exclamation thats the sweetest!

wow! girl! that is so sweet! and I hope that taking little steps work out for you both! Sounds like it is! Only one of my ex'e were accepting of my female side! This little story of your gives me inspirations and dreams, that do come true beyond your wildest of dreams! lol just be patient and I believe things will happen for you both! take care stay sexy much love Eileenxxx000