Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure what to do

Not sure what to do

Because I only cross dress when I want to and in private and I'm not gay! I like it here but don't want to get in tuoble do you want me to go?

Your Friend
    Dan

GypsyKaren
    Why would anyone want you to go, and why do you feel the need to keep announcing that you're not gay? You can dress whenever you want, and nobody cares what you do in bed, so stick around and make new friends, no one will bite you.

Karen Starlene

Oh my goodness Dan, why would we want you to go? There are so many different reasons to cross dress, it does not mean you need to go all the way.

Dan, if you feel that this Forum is beneficial to you then please, please stay. There are members here who want only friendship and hang out in the lounge. Relax my friend, if you would like to PM or e-mail or even yahoo, please contact me, I am always looking for new friends
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Hi there Dan
    Why would we want you to go
    Your a crossdresser right
    Then your welcome here
    (to tell the truth it wouldn't matter even if your not)
    This is a great place to meet new friends
    And to talk about crossdressing openly
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

As I have posted many times before, we are all unique individuals and each has unique needs and desires. If you want to go out then go out, if you wish to stay home then stay home. Make your own decisions, do what makes you happy.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Dan

You're welcome here as much as any body else. If you think this forum will help then don't leave we're not a bad bunch really.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Dan,

I think the most important value that this forum brings to us gurls is acceptance. Spend some time reading posts here and you'll find that there is the widest possible spectrum of people from all walks... all opinions... all knowledge levels.

You'll find a very modest amount of sniping here and it's quelled quickly by peers and moderators. This board is one of the most friendly supporting boards I've found on any subject. --just extra-special that happens to be about what's in my closet.

I for one, and I'm sure I'm not alone --welcome you here.

V/R -- Kathleen

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Because I only cross dress when I want to and in private and I'm not gay! I like it here but don't want to get in tuoble do you want me to go?

Your Friend
    Dan
    Dan,
    That is what this site is for.

There's a few of us just like you - although as I'm married and in the closet (my fault, I know), I can't cross dress when I want to

Please stay around & visit often......You'll enjoy it!
    Hugs,

Christi

Hi Dan

You are most welcome here

A lot of the people here crossdress in private and will never go out

No one here cares if your straight gay lesbian bisexual We are all individuals

So your not getting in trouble

Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Sure Dan, we are happy to have you here.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Welcome Dan We are here to support each other. I haven't been here long but have made friends here and got some great advice.

Hey Dan. This is a very supportive site. I have only been a member a couple of months but have received so much from this forum and the members. We are here for you and don't want you to go.
    Kathy

Platinum Member
    being gay and being a cd'er have nothing to do with each other, they are totally separate things that CAN be entwined.....you are a private at home straight cd'er you will find many like you here

Psst, Dan...

Most of us are not gay, and we welcome the ones that are, so it really dosen't matter here.

Aspiring Member

Smile

Welcome, Dan. I'm new here myself. I've been reading the forum since July. There is an incredible range of personalities and behaviors on this site and in the community in general and most of us seem to have a good sense of humor about ourselves. I'm 55 years old, liked my sister's petticoats when I was 4, didn't put on a dress until I was in my 40's, married with 4 kids, and completely straight (well, as straight as as I can be wearing pink panties).
    Welcome, stick around, and I'd suggest you find a local group like Renaissance or Tri-ess. Meeting other people like myself was a huge help.

hi Dan welcome , hey i am full time . and i am not gay and i am welcome here relax look around and get to know people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why would we want you to go. You are as welcome here as anyone Dan this site isn't about being Gay or not. you so stay and enjoy the forums and stay involved
    Angie

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Your Friend
    Dan
    Hey, I'm a Private and ocasional CDer myself. Lots of us here are. But there are different KINDS of Crossdressers. Sure, many here are "Classic" CDers, usualy hetro, who CD often and go out in public, but others Are "Escapist" CDers, like me, who do it only ever so often as a private "psychological release" to relax. And there are also "Fetish" and "thrill seeker" types too, each with different behaviour patterns.
    There are also Some here ARE Transexual, Gay or BI, but sexuality usually has nothing to do with CDing , despite the public Mythology.

This is a good place to learn about ourselves and others who share a common act often misunderstood by "outsiders" and to find understanding friends.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 02-03-2008 at 08:24 AM.

Banned Read only
    Gosh, don't sweat it Danny boy. Nobody here is gonna hit on you or try to turn you into something you obviously fear. In fact, some of the 20,000(!) members here might even be your twins! If you're scared, we can help. If you're lonely, we can help. If you just wanna ask questions- any kind of questions- we can help in a totally non-judgemental and sympathetic way.

So talk to us boy! We'll learn from you while you're learning from us . ( Unless your abusive, then your toast!)

Respect (and I really mean it) & Love

deja

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Not now...

Well your trapped in the fine print you can never leave. Just lay back and read what we post and be nice.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

not sure

hi Dan

welcome, you don't need to leave, this is a very good forum and very helpful with many question that you might have. What difference does it make if you are gay or not. We are here because we enjoy this sight.
    I love being a girl

Hey Dan! No worries, g'friend. No one here cares one way or the other if you're gay or not. I'm not gay either. Do you like my dress?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Dan, nobody wants you to leave. In my experience, the transgendered community are some of the most accepting and supportive people I have ever met. In life, that is a rare commodity.

Just enjoy yourself and enjoy the company here, OK?

Hi Dan, lots of us only dress when we want too and in private. I,m not gay either, but some of my friends are. Just live and let live. You,ll find a lot of great people here [and a very, very few not so nice, but they tend to "crash and burn"]. Just stick around, get to know everyone and make some great friends.