Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "How many 4th grade boys tried on their mom's high heels?"

Yep. I was in the third grade when I was wearing Mom's 1960's micro stiletto pumps. Those 4" heels were a real rush back then.

4th grade

My friend and I used to do our homework toghetter, mostly at his place. We had to take our shoes off and wear slippers. Because the slippers in the house were all mutch to big for me I was allowed to wear his mothers indoor shoes with some heel. I loved it.

Lotte

Tried everything else, corset, stockings, suspenders, bras, slips, skirts blouses, dresses, coats, but not shoes. My feet were bigger than hers before I got "the urge", and anyway, her shoes were pretty boring!

Tony

probably in 6th grade and also modeled friends sisters things after school

My memories - it was a LONG time time ago - was of an obsession for makeup. When I was about 5 or six, I would go to sleep at night visualizing all the steps to make my face beautiful. Altho I wore my Mom's clothes I remember the makeup more than anything else. I adored my Mom.

I was about 13 mum asked if I would break in her new high heels for her.
    I had been secretly dresssing (or so I thought) in her clothes and my sister's clothes since I can remember. To my everlasting shame I refused to wear the shoes. I often still wonder, all these years later what would have happened if I had said yes. Perhaps mum knew something and was trying to break the ice.

Hugs

Yvonne
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

5th Grade

Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Thats a show that has been aired over here in Oz. I was in the 5th grade. My mums cork platforms (and bright green mini skirt). What the heck, it was the 70's!

I was in Ireland at the time and my Mum was away in England...and I was missing her! She was a size 5 and they fitted me perfectly...they were brown mary janes and she never did know where they went hehehe! Norty boy! My brother said years later that she'd never accept that she was the 'cause' of me starting. I tried to tell her once but she didn't want to know

With me it was my sisters heels, not my mothers. My sister and I were the same shoe size, Mother was a size smaller. In fact I got to wear my sisters first 3" heel pumps before she did. LOL

I didn't start wearing high heels until I was 19 and they were my girlfriends. She had a variety of pumps that I wore.
    SarahHall

At that age I had worn everything except a bra. My mother had a wardrobe in my robe full of her dresses and shoes and even slips. I put them on regularly. One time she caught me a fully dressed when I snuck down stair and went into her room and was applying lipstick.

When I was that age or so, my favorites were nylons and lipstick. They still rank up there 50 years later.

Michelle-phl
    I started with heels about that time and expanded to much more..........

Michelle-phl

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    My favorite pair was a french heel pink pump. I think I wore them out
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory