Thread: Photos

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

Photos

If you're at all like me, you began dressing up early; I was 5 when I began. I wish now I had photos of me in my angel costume at that age, and more of me in the hundreds of outfits I wore growing up. If I did, I'd get into scrapbooking seriously!

Do any of you have photos from then, or wish you did?

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

[SIZE="3"]I have a Rubbermaid 25 gallon tub full of "training" pictures. Takes me hours just to go through and sort out the best. I would need a scrapbook the size of Iowa....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

No I don't and I'm glad
    Angie

I have only one, Marci. My mother took the picture when I was 5 years old, while I was wearing a pair of her stockings, open toed heels (from the late forties), panties and slip. I was walking around in the back yard, holding up the stockings with my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I have a Rubbermaid 25 gallon tub full of "training" pictures. Takes me hours just to go through and sort out the best. I would need a scrapbook the size of Iowa....[/SIZE]
    Why not post a few here? Love to see them, Tamara
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Franki Kate View Post
    I have only one, Marci. My mother took the picture when I was 5 years old, while I was wearing a pair of her stockings, open toed heels (from the late forties), panties and slip. I was walking around in the back yard, holding up the stockings with my hands.
    Love to see it I'm sure you were adorable! I always loved parading around in my sister's undies and heels.

Hugs, Marci

I have a Halloween photo of myself dressed as Gretel(my sister was Hansel) that was taken at age five or 6. I was actually kinda cute, though none too thrilled at the time.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I have a Halloween photo of myself dressed as Gretel(my sister was Hansel) that was taken at age five or 6. I was actually kinda cute, though none too thrilled at the time.
    Lemme see it, lemme see it

Hugs, Marci

Banned Read only
    I have exactly NO photos of myself (drag or drab). i just don't do photo to my own satisfaction, not that I'm a gargoyle in person. I generally avoid cameras when they're pointed in my direction. But ya know what? I'm looking forward to someday getting some pics of the real me. Just gotta get brave (or un-caring) enough, I guess.

deja

My mother had a photo of me and my older sister in our back yard ( I was 4) we both were wearing long white cotton frocks. My sister has the photo now.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Gold Member
    My dad has some old photo of me when I was about 3 or 4 where I was wearing what I figured to be a girlie outfit Spome kind of pretty socks were part of the ensemble. I remember throwing a fit cause he wanted to take them away. He told me something like "clean up your toys and you can have those socks". It is a photo I would NEVER share, I looked really silly with these long girl socks.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

SOMEBODY in my family still has the scrapbook which contains a polaroid photo of me (age about 5 or 6) after I was dressed by my sisters in a full slip. They then dragged me out into the living room to 'model' for my mom and dad.

The next time I come across it, I'm going to grab it so I can scan it.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Photos are long gone, but I remember trying to take them on an old "Insta-Matic" camera.No self timers back then, so I created my own "Rube Goldberg" like device,with a broom stick, tape, and whatever to take the shot.Something about the mother of invention! I would absolutely love to see one of them now!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    I have exactly NO photos of myself (drag or drab). i just don't do photo to my own satisfaction, not that I'm a gargoyle in person. I generally avoid cameras when they're pointed in my direction. But ya know what? I'm looking forward to someday getting some pics of the real me. Just gotta get brave (or un-caring) enough, I guess.

deja
    It's funny. In real life I hate my picture taken, Em Femme I can't take enough! Go figure!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

In the "early" days of my crossdressing I only wore pantyhose and high heeled pumps (moms).. and really I am glad I don't have pictures of that time.. although I do wish I would have tried to dress to pass back then.. I might have been able to pull it off....