View Poll Results: With one wish

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Become a girl forever...

78 34.06%
  • Become a girl for a month.... to see what if feels like.

93 40.61%
  • Just be happy with who you are...

58 25.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a fantasy question...

I voted forever but with some conditions. I would like to go back to my life before this one. I would not want to hurt my family.

Quote Originally Posted by tammysuetv View Post
    I voted forever but with some conditions. I would like to go back to my life before this one. I would not want to hurt my family.
    I agree with you Tammysue ,that's also why I chose number 3 if I could be
    content with who I am with no outside influence.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Its a fantasy question so I answered with my fantasy answer which is 1.

I'm happy to admit that since I was about 18 ALL my sexual fantasies have had me in them as a girl - the sex of the other partner varied but I'm always female.

Never going to happen in real life - too solid, too broad, too hairy to ever be any sort of girl (apart from a Soviet Era East German Shotputter)

Become a girl for a month.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Happy with who I am. No need to change.

No 1 forever. No ifs, no buts, I wouldn't have to be pretty or anything just a GG. Can I have this one then? Please? I'll beg if you want?

I selected forever. When I was young I used to silently pray at night that I would wake up in the morning and be a girl. Not for a day or a week but forever. It didn't happen so I kept that dream and everything about it secret for most of my life and lived my life as a man. I was a girl in many of my dreams and now a woman in many of them.

Bonnie

I voted - girl forever!

I've already learnt what I wanted to learn about guy stuff, and how much of that life I dont like!
    All the things I do like now, are in the fem 'spectrum'.
    I'm only out, 'undercover of the night' because of the poor prejudice of males really.
    I've never had a female mutter, shout or scream 'faggot' at me, but I have had guys do it (and worse), that plays a big role in answering this one.
    ......another thought comes to mind tho........
    Being ts now, would I be ts in my new female body....ow gawd help me!
    I think life aint so simple!

Suzie P

I chose number 2.

Never dreamt about being an actual girl but have had dreams of being with friends and sometimes with family while dressed. I have woken up thinking the cats out the bag but then I realise it was only a dream.

I think being an actual girl would be great to try for a while though, but I couldn’t do it forever, or could I

Went for option 3. But being closeted so long, and it is fantasy, so I think I'd like to try option 2 but only for a week. A month would cause too many ramifications.

I experimented with wearing varoius items of clothing between ages 7 and 15, when I started dressing seriously. I think being a girl for a month would be a great experiment to figure out if I wanted to be a girl the rest of my life. It's too bad there isn't some sort of a magic potion that would turn us into a female for a short period of time, so that we could better come to know and understand the advantages and disadvantages of being a genetic female. I have often fantasized about being a girl, and wondered how much different my life would have been, compared to the way it has turned out so far. Perhaps in my next life I will be born a girl, then I'll know for sure. Luv and Jill

Just here to make freinds
    This one seems to be spread out across the board.

It is always hard to frame these questions because this is sure a various group of great individuals..

Really enjoying this!!!

I'm feeling a bit squirrely right now so my answer might be different tomorrow if I was asked. Any-hoot, I picked #2. I'd like to be a woman for a month. I'd like to dress real sexy in all sorts of clothes and shake my thang at the clubs and get real wild with the fellas and.............. well, see that's where I end it because I'm feeling a bit squirrelly and I'm sort of dressed right now. The End!

I am completely comfortable with who I am. I get to show my masculine side everyday at work, quite physically demanding job. During the day I get to let go of that and experience life as Dakota. In my opinion I am living the best of both worlds.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

I've had lots of dreams like this, its a tough question. There are some things I like about being a man, I think I'd love to be a woman for a year! see if I still like it after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda C View Post
    If given the opportunity would you? You know change your gender for ever??
    That's the easiest question of all for me. YES, YES, YES, I would love to fix my external gender forever!
    Lori

Yeah I have dreamed of this..
    But it would totally ruin my present life and all who share in it if I became a real girl. Still a lovely dream to be a girl sometimes!
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]