View Poll Results: With one wish

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Become a girl forever...

78 34.06%
  • Become a girl for a month.... to see what if feels like.

93 40.61%
  • Just be happy with who you are...

58 25.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a fantasy question...

Just here to make freinds

Just a fantasy question...

Have you ever had that dream? You know the one where you are a girl and it is so real... If given the opportunity would you? You know change your gender for ever?? I don't know if I would - it would be fun for a little while maybe - this question kills me!!!!
    Really enjoying this!!!

Gold Member
    I have had dreams about being dressed up but I don't think ever one of being a woman.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Only as the warrior Zenobia, which was a long time ago in a land far away. Not for the faint of heart, believe me. Lovely but firece at the same time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i love the thought of dressing as a woman but not sure if i would want to be one

Yes I believe we've all had this dream. I remember mine so vividly. My mom and sisters and I were getting ready for church and we were asking each other where is my this and that. It seem so real.

Just here to make freinds
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
    Yes I believe we've all had this dream. I remember mine so vividly. My mom and sisters and I were getting ready for church and we were asking each other where is my this and that. It seem so real.
    You See... !
    Really enjoying this!!!

Door number two please. With the option for another month and another month and ...
    Keely

One of the Reds

I would love to try it for a while just to see what it would be like. After all we try to be like them so lets put on their shoes and see what it is like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    but can i be a beautiful woman?

and i think there are some interesting things that could come out of it.

I'm pretty happy with my life. Except....I wish I were a woman for the rest of my life.

Can i have the month please with the option of becoming a woman full time if i really like it. I never remember my dreams, but hopefully i,ve had some where i,m a woman!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Hmmmm.

Linda,
    U really should have added, " Pretty woman", or "ordinary looking woman".

I think a month as a woman, who looked like Sherry, would be heaven!
    A month as woman looking like Robert, PURE HELL!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not the dream but a test would be fun

I don't remember having that dream. I do think it would be fun to find out what it would be like to be a woman. Maybe a day. I think everyone has the curiosity to want to know what it would be like to be the opposite sex. How would they be treated? What would they notice? How would they think? Interesting question.

What a wonderful question. There are so many feelings and desires to consider when dreams can become reality.

I have dressed most of my life, but my desire to remain a girl for ever longer periods of time has grown stronger throughout the years. I now regularly dress at home and enjoy spending many weekends enfemme. I very much enjoy being a girl as often as possible. Continuing to explore the feminine lifestyle is fun and exciting. So yes, I often dream of living full time as a lady and fully accepting the feminine role. If I was told by my guardian angle that I had to live the rest of my life as a lady, I would glady accept my fate. Yet, at the same time, I do not feel as if I am trapped in the wrong body or mind.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

I'm no fun, I guess. I'm happy to just be myself. It's not that I can't stand some improvement; I'm just too lazy for that at the moment. I'm waiting for a crisis to get me motivated.

I like visiting some parts of womanhood, but I wouldn't want to live there. I'm satisfied to take her word about the "unglamorous" parts including some bodily functions.

A saying comes to mind:

[SIZE=4]It's not always fun when you HAVE TO.

[SIZE=3]I'm satisfied being able to put my silicone boobies back in their boxes when I'm done with my girl time. Having them permanently attached and having to deal with them all the time whether I wanted to or not would likely grow old fairly quickly.

I don't dress femme every day so the special feelings remain when I do choose to do so.

This is my personal view.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

I have this dream regularly. I would love to have a wish that made me a woman forever but only if that changed all aspects of my life to match.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    If there was a choice between being "female for a month" & "forever" that allowed the option to be female forever if liking it after a month, I would take that choice. But out of the poll choices as shown, I'd take the "woman for a month" option.

Smile

i can't remember ever having this dream . i am happy with myself the way i am . knowing how it feels to be a woman would be an experiance for sure but i don't think i would want to be a woman .

I picked option #2. I would like a month to sample it, but I really think I would end up doing whai I do now, and that is get dolled up when I feel like it, or need to escape reality for a few hours.

I would like to be a woman for a month, to try what it's like. I would go to somewhere where no one would know me and pretend to lead a girl life. I'd love to go dancing.
    "Solo hay dos d?*as en los que no se puede hacer nada, uno se llama ayer y el otro maƱana."Today is the day.

Option #2 I would like to see how it would feel to be a woman for a month and than have the option to stay the way it is now or see if i would want to go all the way of being a woman forever.

I would take option 2, as I would love to see what it would be like to be a woman. Then if it were all that I dream it would be for the rest of my life.
    Ashley

It's an excellent question Linda

One I'm sure most of us have dreamed or at least thought about. With me it's an unequivocal 'yes' but with a couple of pre-requisites. I wouldn't need to be beautiful but I'd want to be attractive. Plus the obvious career and personal life changes.
    Apart from that, I'm exploring every aspect of womanhood I reasonably can and have found litttle I don't like.

But it's a fantasy, right. Unless it's sexy and feminine being linebacker on an all women's football team, the terms 'babe' 'hottie' or even 'attractive woman' don't really apply. But I can dream.

Silver Member
    Option #2 for me, with two provisions; I would live in comfort away from family and friends, as they would not accept the sudden change of gender and second - after a month, review my new feminine feelings to continue on as a woman or go back to the drab life.

Chari