Thread: Doing guy things enfemme

Banned Read only

Doing guy things enfemme

Anyone else do guy type things while enfemme?

Got dressed this afternoon and ran some errands. Just jeans and a nice lavender V-neck top, nothing extravagent. Got home, fed the dogs and decided to play one of my favorite Civil War Battle Strategy games something i haven't done since i started dressing again over a month ago. Holy black powder smoke! Routed the yankees with no problem even though they stubbornly counterattacked a couple times! One of my best battle victories ever and while playing it as Kathy! Wearing my panties, pantyhose, bra, full makeup, jewelery and all the other stuff that goes with my girly look wasn't a hindrance at all in doing something traditional male! H'mm

This now presents a whole new ballgame although i can't see myself as Kathy at the rifle range... at least in the foreseeable future! I might break a nail!

Banned Read only
    Actually Kath, do the rifle range thing! Somewhere I saw a set of pictures of a CD in black leather jeans and top at a rifle range firing a rifle at targets and the girl said she had never shot so well or had so much fun. I think the contradiction evident in the photos and the contradiction in the activity versus the traditional role were exciting and thought provoking to the girl herself and the viewers. On a similar note, there's alot to be said for riding a bike (motorcycle) while dressed, too. Not to mention that we'd all like to see the pictures, too, I'd bet!

Part of the mystique of dressing for me is that strange and eerie and pleasantly confusing juxaposition of the male and female or yin and yang that is a whole human being!

respect & love

deja

I love dressing up in my women clothes, complete with breast forms and do all of my household chores, laundry, dishes, making the bed, vacuuming, etc.

Yankees

Now Kathy, Just wait there one second sister, I'm a yankee and did Civil War Reenactments. So thems fighten words beaten back the yankees. But I would love to play the game with or against you and be in dress as sisters should be. Hey how is this for an idea get 19th century dresses and play the Game I think i could do that go to a range and fire either my 45, Black powder Musket in femine attire. Since I did score 99% on my testing to carry license.

Last night I was working on a leaky water pipe dressed in my fem PJ's
    Angie

I find a lot of unpleasant things are easier to get done when combined with the pleasantness of being en femme.

I've done plumbing and electrical en femme but Sal really gets into her "groove" when I put on the black tights and black leather. I turn into a Black Canary type person. What can I say? Emma Peel was one of my role models.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Doing Guy Things Enfemme

Hi Kathy, Sounds like you SHOOT? If so thats MY passion.Recently on 26JAN08 @ 0751hrs I Killed my last DEER @ 212yds.Neck shot> dead before hit the ground.Now 4 the Juicey part>I was wearing my duxbak realtree Camo jacket,thinsulate camo hat ( air temp 28degs ) Thinsulate gloves,woolrich shirt,SILKIES xtall mocha-PH,BLACK vassarette panties,black half slip,black rubber skirt,5"Pleaser RED Heels with RED TOES inside the HOSE.That was a 1st 4me in heels.Course I had to replace heels 4 boots&huntin pants to dress,drag,&load all other garments stayed on under Hunt pants. I have taken whitetails before while underdressed,never in HEELS.....HOT STORY.....Now I'm wearing taup ph, red panties,....red/blk ellie 4" open toe heels & robe as I type this......HAVE..A..GREAT...DAY................B/G
    Stacy Coxx

Aspiring Member
    I once hung drywall in my basement while wearing a slip, and often wear panties under jeans while doing construction work.

Banned Read only
    Whoa! I don't hunt (Not that there's anything wrong with that!), but I don't think I'd wander around in the woods dresssed during hunting season when there's bound to be a bunch of other people wandering around with loaded guns, too. I'd be too afraid of the hunting accident thing. Good thing you were wearing some red, though, I guess (smile).

deja

I try to, but my femme things are special and I don't like to muck them up like my guy stuff.

Margot

No, not really. However, I do do household chores, such as laundry, dusting, vaccuuming, etc.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

I've worn panties under my jeans to NHL games or to go watch a football game at the bar with the guys.

Banned Read only
    Wow, thanks girls for the replies!
    The amazing thing was when i was in process of routing them there yankee blue bellies at 2nd Manassas, i was concentrating on being General Lee commanding and positioning my divisions in the heat of battle. After the battle ended I realized i had no awareness or recollection i was Kathy.

There might be a clue here regarding attitude and passability.
    Thinking on it, when i'm in drab say at the local Home Depot, i also have no awareness that i'm a guy... until i spot a pretty woman that is!

Surprised there were no tire changing adventures. Years ago i had a flat tire and at the time i was wearing heels and a skirt, with no emergency drab clothing & makeup remover, OH NO!!! :mad:
    A kind gentleman stopped by, came over and asked "can i help you maam", i was really tempted to say YES PLEASE THANKYOU, but declined his offer. As i remember he asked a few more times after i declined his offer, musta felt sorry for me. Hell i felt sorry for me!
    Anyhow i managed to change that tire in record time quicker than an Indy pit crew.
    Since then i always carried an emergency duffle bag in my car.

I even go to work with Bra, Panties and hose on.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Banned Read only
    Dalece,
    I'm an avid BP shooter and Civil War buff and also have a Carry License. I live in a Yankee state but i'm one of them there Southern sympathizers A few years ago i seriously considered joining a reenactment unit, but Reb units are slim pickins around these parts.
    Unfortunately this best Civil War strategy game ever doesn't have a multi player feature or i'd take you up on your offer.

The game allows a choice of cammanding Yankee or Confederate units either at the Army, Corp, Division or Brigade level along with positioning/controllng artillery and Cavalry units if they're under your direct command.

BobbieGene,
    Yep i like to shoot! In fact i've got a 100yrd range on my property which i just might go out there as Kathy one of these days just to see how it feels to shoot like a lady. Since most women are naturally good shots for some reason, maybe my markswomanship would improve!!
    My current passion aside from MLers are my Sharps 45-70s which i reload with the real McCoy BP.
    You mention deers! My county and property is loaded with em! I'm on my 3rd car-deer collision in three years.
    I just might take up deer hunting myself.
    Last edited by kathy001; 02-17-2008 at 08:25 PM.

If I'm working around the house I'll wear panties, panty hose a cincher, hip hugger blue jeans and a pair of flats. Full makeup and a wig and forms are too much. I only get fully dressed when it's casual ME time.

Dueing Guy THINGS in FEMME

Hey Kathy&DeJa,Was doing a little FISHIN this am Baited the Hooks only 2 Bites.As Paul Harvey would say now 4 the rest of the STORY!...I live in the Mountains own 120acrs 29 miles from nearest town.I only let 2 of my BEST BRO'S HUNT...STORY: I was @ PC that AM checking em's&talking to My Sis in Jersey on phone Dressed as Stated except 4 Huntin Garb witch was in chair by Door >Big PICTURE WINDOW in back of PC Screen w/39acrs in My View@0749hrs.5 Deer I told Sis to stay on phone I was going to Head>BATH Rm.left phone on table....took 2 steps put on HUNTIN GARB> Grabbed ( Big BERTHA ) stepped 6 steps out door on porch ( Instant up Skirt Draft my little Buddy Immeditlly inverted himself in my Groin seeking shelter from the COLDDDD) 17mle NO wind rt dn Porch BRRRRR.I knelt on left knee took a REST BERTHA BARKED>Yall know the rest.Back in Warmth@0751Pick up Phone SiS says what was that LOUD explosion are you alright.....I started LOL....She replys OK what did you Shoot...I said a Deer,she says I,ll let you go tend to Deer>I said its cold it'll be just fine.....talked 1/2hr.......I put on Thinsilat Coveralls&Huntin bts took care of the Deer.KATHY you got Sharps now thats a SHOOTER is it Orginal or Replica,never shot a BUFFOLO Gun I,ll bet she can reach out and put her where you want it.( Big Bertha )is MY Favorite Rifle she a rem.25.06 HeaveyBBLW/Bipod/6.5x20x50Redfield shoots 117grs,BT Hornady Lite Mags real fine Zero 300yds@600-32.3"lowBERTHA is 11 1/2 lbs.Month ago I shot 28lb Male BobCat@376yds head shot W/ 21 MphEast WD....Have a Bud owns 600acr Cotton he has a 1000yrd Range>the grand target is just 4x4 1" steel >He Shoots a 700 win Mag if he hits Deer in shoulders only eatibal meat is Hams,tenderloin,some backstrap>the rest is trimmed 4 Dogs.Had to 2 Frontloaders/SmokePoles>TC 50cal&Knight50 in 96'-99' had back-sugery 2000 Rods&Screws>NO More Tree Climing 4 ME.....SOO sold the 50's.I Guess by now you know I'm a Gun Nut....( GUN CONTROL is being able to HIT YOUR TARGET )Anyhoo what state you in you say you are JOHNNIE REB in NORTH,I'M NO GOOD DAM YANKEE in SOUTH>JERSEY to BAMA.I LOVE it dn HERE am in MY ELEMENT......OUR HEAVENLY FATHER...has truely Bless Me. IF you want to chat >HOLLER@ME YA'LL COME BACK NOW YEE HERR......have a great day........B/G>OUT>LATERRRRrrr....ITS TIME 4 WINE
    Stacy Coxx

I did a brake job on my truck one time while en femme. Had bra with forms and panties. A t shirt and my guy jeans (I didn't want to ruin my ladies pants). Only problem, it was a little hot outside and the forms caused extra sweating and wanted to move around some, overall I had a good time!
    Molly

i cant see myself under a car in my nice clothes either . thats a crappy jeans and tshirt ordeal for me.

No wonder your side won . . . with the North soldiers all oggling the "Pretty Girl" firing back at them. Shame on you. Taking advantage of some soldiers like that!

I have mowed the lawn (front and back yards) in panties, bra and short skirt in a normal neighborhood, washed the windows, inside and out, and washed my car while dressed. Seems the car is always cleaner when I wash it in a skrt. Wonder why . . .

Two weeks ago I changed oil in my two cars and also in my wifes car wearing womens trousers, a U neck top, plunge bra and a boy short, panty hose and low heels. I watched what I was doing under each car and stayed relatively clean.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 02-10-2008 at 01:03 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

every thing is better, except-

dirty or hard jobs like -mixing concret, carpentry, welding, metal working, mucking out something, brusing and cutting trees, ect-
    these things truly need pants.

But its sure Feels Good to clean up and put on something Nice and femm! sometimes I need contrast to balance my life.

the rest of lifes work is better in a skirt or dress.
    I pick the lenght and style to fit the work, mostly floor lenght except in summer.

Linda Z