Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What is the number one thing you like about crossdressing

the clothes

I think my favorite thing about crossdressing is the clothes -- getting to wear something pretty, like a dress or a skirt suit, with all the accessories, lingerie and heels... but not only the clothes, but looking like I belong in the clothes. I have often been complimented not only on my taste in women's clothes, but also because the clothes I wear fit my body -- like they were meant for me. And actually, that was the idea when I bought them!

For me, nothing tops the feeling of walking around in a skirt and feeling it against my nylon-covered legs... or the sensation of walking in heels, or feeling lingerie against my body and long hair on my shoulders... and knowing I put in an effort to look as naturally female as possible... that all contributes to a great feeling of satisfaction and happiness in me...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

What do I like... many things. At first it used to be just the lingerie, satin silk and lace. Which are lovely. But then I saw my legs in heels and wow. So now it is also the shopping the selection of new clothes... particularly flattering skirts and blouses. Next stage is the makeup.. it is sooo much work.But reading Flare, Elle, More, and Lou Lou magazines is more interesting than before. Looking for ideas of style vs just fun mini skirts.
    What an adventure!

It Makes Me Horny As Hell Hehe

For me wearing a skirt is comfortable and just feels right. BillieJean

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    For me it is the feeling of not having the stress in my male life plus I feel great in my presentation.

thing i like about dressing

so that i can become a differnt person. to be able to dress enfem is great

I'd agree with so many here, its the lingerie. The feeling of the fabrics close to my shaved body, the way it glides.
    ColleenW

[SIZE="3"]First off I love every part of crossdressing, For me there is nothing like wearing a bra all day!! I am sure there are many gg's that would think this is crazy!! but there is a certain sense of security you know it just feels right

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

For me it is unquestionably wearing lingerie - panties, thongs, garter belts, thigh high stockings, pantyhose, etc. I just love the feel of the soft silky material against my skin. It is very erotic and I feel so sexy!

Interesting question. For me getting in touch with my feminine side makes me extremely happy. When I'm wearing something that is very "girly" I feel like that is who I really am.

have to go with the lingerie

I love the feel of lingerie.

As so many of you have said. It has to be that soft silky feeling of wearing everything. Panties,hose,bra,slips. The list goes on. I just love the way it all makes me feel.

What's not to like?????????????
    Lilly

joann426

for me itis putting on a nice bra and having it on all day long

The number one thing that I like about crossdressing is, It is really difficult to decide what the number one thing would be. But I guess it would be that when I am dressed, I feel a total sense of relaxation, All the daily troubles of the world seem to just disappear for a little while. Add that to the feeling of a nice dress sliding over pantyhose on your legs.

The bad things would be the concern of getting caught by our 21 year old son, who still lives at home. Although if he comes home today I think that I will be having a chat with him.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Being Claire!
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

My love of crossdressing

I love crossdressing,, I love the feel of silky fabric on my shaved skin,, I love the whole gurl thing,, makeup,, anything feminine is great. I love lingerie, skirts and blouses. I get so excited when I shop for these things and I can't wait till I get home to try them on. (I love seeing myself as Donna in the mirror).
    I have always fantasized about having sex with a GG while I was dressed and finally have met the one that will accept me for what and who I am. I am 100% man other wise and she knows this too. Our sex is great and with this added part, I think it will be even better.
    Donna

Panties!

For me it's when the total outfit goes on. The appearance of Jennifer in the mirror means that for the time being I am what I was always supposed to be.

Smile Love to Dress

[SIZE="4"]My number one is I just love to dress up. I'm also a fanatic for panties. Can't have enough of them.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    To make it short and sweet.

Frankly for me it is all about comfort.
    I like the feel of womens clothes.
    They are not "thick and bulky" like most mens clothes are.
    Womes clothes are made to "feel good" while mens clothes seem to be "practical."

First what do I like about dressing up; every aspect of it.. I can't say that I like feeling like a girl or woman because I don't have a clue how they feel.. but I like wearing pantyhose and heels because. and that about sums it up for me.. just because.. I wish I could justify a reason that was true to my feelings of overall feeling good about it.. the truth is I feel good wearing these clothes, though not out of the closet, I think there are those who might suspect my crossdressing habit but haven't said anything about said same..
    Second: what I don't like about dressing up; I guess that would be that I am in the closet and don't feel at all comfortable telling anyone about it, and that includes my older brother who we are extremely close.. I don't think he would be hurt by the notion of my crossdressing but rather I can't come to grips with anyone ever finding out... I'm not sure how anyone would handle this type of thing.. I wish I could just blurt it out.. go on that game show "Moment of Truth" and have them ask me three questions about crossdressing and there it would be.. of course that would be coming out to the nation and not just the family...

The clothes.
    Last edited by lucidgirl; 03-10-2008 at 12:57 PM.

How interesting to note the similarities and differences in response to the question (favorite aspect of dressing). Some like best the feeling it brings by being totally femme. Others like certain things like panties, bras, or high heels. Others love the particular feel of fabrics, or the smells, tastes, or even sounds (swishy fabrics, clicking high heels). For me, throw me in (please!) with the ones that love the process, the transformation, as it happens. I enjoy being in the state of dressed and made up, but I really love getting there. I love to make up. One little quirk I do: I make up (except lipstick), then dress, put on wig & jewelry, then high heels, THEN stand before a full-length mirror and put on lipstick.