Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the number one thing you like about crossdressing

I like....well....just about everything about it. I like dressing up, feeling pretty, getting to "be" a girl for a while. I like the dresses, the pantyhose, high heels, the long hair, the lipstick, the jewelry....and on and on.

What I don't like about it is the unacceptance, the time lost to it when I could be doing more constructive things, and the money spent on it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    I just love looking different. As I have said before as a male I have no interest in clothes or looks, yet I have to fight not to spend pounds on Tracy?
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

the girl that emerges

[SIZE=3]The dressing! I love the whole experience. Feeling smooth all over when I'm done shaving. Wearing my lingerie and the way I look when I'm getting dressed. The make up, the taste and feel of the lipstick. Looking at my hands with painted nails and rings and bracelets. Seeing my feet in sexy shoes with my painted toe nails . The small of my perfume. The whole girlie feeling I get. I absolutely dread when I have to change back to boy mode.[/SIZE]

I enjoy the process of getting dolled up. Slipping on a pair of panties. Painting my nails, picking out some sexy lingerie to slip on and finally sliding on a pair of pumps.
    SarahHall

The feeling I get when I am all dressed up as a female.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadergirl View Post
    I just wanted to know what is it that everybody likes about crossdressing and why.
    Also what are the bad things that come with it if any?
    Are your worried about what people think are do you not care?
    For me right now i like to look at mostly the good things about it.
    My #1 GOOD THING...........It gives me a "release" from my male self (the tension subsides and I can relax more easily).

My #1 BAD THING........."IF" I go out en femme, the attention I get because of my height (6'5" without heels, 6'8" or 6'9" with). Makes it harder to blend in as a woman.

The best partt of dressing is the transformation into Charlie. The dresses, silk panties, slip, nylons and heels. I even love the one hour makeup job! The bad part is the sly part of hiding Charlie away from everyone I know. Having to dress only when on business away. Needing and finding time to dress. How lovely it would be to be able to dress however and when ever I choose to. Pipe dream!

Gold Member
    My favorite thing - Feeling pretty when I am dressed or wearing something even remotely femme.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Bad things:

1. Sherry is pushing GG's away from Robert.
    2. Robert is interested in Sherry sexually, rite now. Excluding real GG's.
    At least Sherry won't spend all your money and complain about things like real GG's
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I find a bit of security and serenity. The satin ain't bad either. :winking:

I really enjoy the sensation and the variety of my clothing (and I've collected LOTS of it, closets and closets full). Even if the occasion dictates a tough fabric like denim for outside work I choose a women's sized garment because of the more comfortable fit, particularly trousers. Also, because many garments are virtually "ambiguous", I often wear shirts/blouses that have their buttons on the left side and slacks that lack deep pockets or rear pockets. And, if anyone should notice, and comment, well then, I've received notice - how nice.

Now, again, what was the question? Oh, yes, the negative side to the exercise. I despise unwarrented criticism, and I've lived through enough periods of societal evolution to establish and maintain my own standards of acceptability. To that end I espouse a simple live-and-let-live philosophy; and if you're not willing to let me live, I'm prepared with alternatives.

Just being Me, looking at life thru a different perspective. Everything else like the feel of the clothes and the makeup is just the icing on the cake

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Making friends with and interacting with other crossdressers has been the greatest thing for me. Being part of a community. Until I came out, I pretty much had very few friends. I was shy, withdrawn, and introverted.

More than the clothes, more than the hair, more than the jewelry, friendship and SISTERHOOD, has been the number 1 thing I've been getting out of being a crossdresser.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

to me it's all about me,having this feelings in my younger days didn't know why i felt this way,but now i know and it a great feeling to know that i am not alone in this world qho feels this way.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I thought about it today---I CD because its FUN!

it takes a lot of effort sometimes for me to dress at home probably because i need to dress fully when i do dress not really into just puttin a skirt on with other male clothes and really want to dress to be seen and go out - but i suppose the truth is the best part for me is i feel a lot more relaxed when dressed i tend to sit more still cross my legs feel more comfortable - whereas i my normal male mode i am more a leg shaker cant keep still never really fully relaxed !

Number One For Imma Is Girdles, Garters, Heels, & Stockings

To Group:

Title covers it all!

Just love to be firmly girdled in multiple foundations and have about twelve garter grips securing to pairs of strech nylon garter stockings. My black patent five inch high heels are secured with buckling and locking ankle straps.

The tug of twelve garter grips on each leg in highly tensioned stockings is very erotic. Feel of nylon stockings digging into inner thighs is also very erotic.

At this point, Imma has been girdled up, gartered up, dressed up for aver fifteen and one half hours.

For photographs, see my thread in clothing section.

LOL

Imma

[SIZE="3"]Salandra stated it perfectly for me. It is a secret identity and all I do is smile like an idiot thinking about how I am fooling everyone. I also love the shoes and the hair, and the tight jeans, and the makeup, and the nails, and, and......the absolutely wonderful, complete feeling it brings.

And the pictures show better than words how much fun it is to look like this everyday at work...

Your sis,

Tami
    [/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Salandra stated it perfectly for me. It is a secret identity and all I do is smile like an idiot thinking about how I am fooling everyone. I also love the shoes and the hair, and the tight jeans, and the makeup, and the nails, and, and......the absolutely wonderful, complete feeling it brings.

And the pictures show better than words how much fun it is to look like this everyday at work...

Your sis,

Tami
    [/SIZE]
    Tamara,

I am SOOOO jealous ! It's fantastic being able to dress everyday, but you get to do it at work.....what a bonus that must be !! You must have a closet (or closets) bursting at the seams with clothes......I've checked out all of your pictures and I'm mesmerized by the selection you have. I'll say it again....I am SOOOO jealous !

Alana

Hotthomas
    probably wearing the lingerie! its sexy, however i don't do it much! I have too nuch hair, lol.

The best part for me is just being able to feel, and experience the same things that GG's do.

Whats to like?

Lingerie - bras, panties, stockings - the softness and slinkiness. You can feel then under the drab clothes.

Simonep

[SIZE=3]Because it just feels right - it's who I am and perfectly natural!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

are you workijng on your thesis?

bras and thongs. so much fun

I just love the feel of panty hose and many other fem things, and I adore the smell of Lipstick on my lips!
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]