Thread: I wonder if they knew

Dreams of being a bride

I wonder if they knew

Hi Girls

Have you ever been in a situation where somebody has helped you or done something for you while your dressed and out and you have always wondered if they knew you were a CD or they thought in fact they were dealing with a GG ?

The only time I can think of is a girl once told me I'd lost the bottom button on my skirt and offed to replace if for me while I was on an evening out, she kindly used the spare button attached to my skirts label to replace the missing button but I've always wondered did she realize I was a CD or did she just assume I was a GG.

No, not this girl, but I did have the Hotel clerk ask me if I needed anything just let him know.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cd4l View Post
    Hi Girls

Have you ever been in a situation where somebody has helped you or done something for you while your dressed and out and you have always wondered if they knew you were a CD or they thought in fact they were dealing with a GG ?
    About 10 years (and 30 lbs lighter) ago, I had been "out" for the evening and was arriving home. I stopped at a neighborhood 24-hour store near my residence to get a gallon of milk. I walked in to the back where the refrigerators were, grabbed the milk and went to pay for it. I handed the GG behind the counter the money, she returned my change. I said, "Thank you" while NOT TRYING to sound feminine, and she replied, "Wow, until you spoke, I just thought you were a real tall woman !". That made my night (and I told her so). She then told me that although I was dressed more sexily than she normally would on a night out, my overall look was very feminine. I thanked her again for the positive comments, and replied that I needed to get home to get the heels off because they were killing me (I'd been standing/dancing all night in 4.5 inch stilettos). That was the most gratifying night out en femme that I'd ever had (I wish it could happen more often). TTFN

Alana

That is the last thing on my mind really and if they have helped me or like me as a friend, does it really make any difference? The funny thing is that some people who met me as Sal always perceive me that way even though I've presented to them as Rich since. A few have said to me:"How can you be Salandra without being Salandra?" In response, I just smile and shrug my shoulders. Another great "mystery" of life I guess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Always safe to assume they know, but are polite about it and accept you as-is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last time I was in Payless, I was paying for my shoes, when the SA told me that the next time I came in to bring the receipt as it would give me $5 off my next buy. I was a little suprised, but thanked her. She replied, "Have a nice day and come back soon Mam". I'm not sure if she read me or not, but she treated me like I would expect any GG to be treated. It was a great feeling. I guess it helps that I am only 5'8", 150 lbs, wear a MISSES size 12/14, and a size 8.5/9 heel.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Most professionals will treat you like the person you represent. They might comment to someone else later, but they will treat you with respect. It is fun to interact with sales people even when you know that you have been read. What I've found is that most people are curious and enjoy us.

Dreams of being a bride
    That is the last thing on my mind really and if they have helped me or like me as a friend, does it really make any difference?
    Makes no differnce at all they have still helped in some way. I guess the thing with me was I' hope the girl who mended my skirt thought she was dealing with a gg as I like to "pass" when I'm out.

I had an interesting experience. It was my first time ever going into a shopping mall while dressed up. I felt like I looked good and sort of "blended in", but wasn't positive. I just didn't have any experience. I had passed several people who didn't give any indication of reading me, but some others had taken a couple of looks at me.

Anyway, as I was heading toward the door to leave, a woman about my age came out of a store walking toward the same door. We were walking toward each other. Our eyes met and she smiled. I was so nervous but I managed to smile back. So we got to the doors, and she's about 10 feet away, then she looks me up and down and says "that's so pretty" (talking about my outfit). I was blown away!

Once we were outside I just couldn't help it. I had to know if she knew I was a guy. So I said "excuse me" and asked her if she knew. She just had a blank look on her face, shook here head, and said "no". It really made my night!

She asked me why I dress up like that but I was so nervous I didn't want to stand around and talk. So I just excused myself. I wish now I'd have stayed and talked with her for a while.

If you are in doubt, you can always just ask them!

Way back in the mid 70's, my car quit on me on Hollywood Boulevard, luckily next to a closed gas station. It was, like, 11 at night, and there I was in a mini and heels, struggling to push the car (fortunately a subcompact) into the station's lot. A guy appeared from somewhere and helped me push the car into the lot. He acknowledged my thanks and took off. There are nice people out there... Have no idea whether he suspected or not.

I took a cab back to my apartment, returned the next morning en drab and got an autoclub tow.

Mitzi

Just a week ago my GG firend and I went out shopping and I was dressed we walked into a store and the clerk said can I help you ladies.

About 10 yrs ago, might have been longer I was shopping for a blazer in Penney's. The sales woman was very helpfull. She offered to call another store to see if it had the color I wanted in my size. I declined because the other store was right by my hse. After I walked away I came back and asked her if she had known? She said known what? I then said that I was a man. The look on her face was shock. As soon as I asked her I was sorry I did. I think she felt a little scared and betrayed for the want of a better word. I have never asked that question again.

Yours Terri

I've had a friend who occasionally admits she's a "tranny" when talking to someone and then finds out they thought she was a GG. If you're trying to pass, Don't Ask!
    Sally

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar

Wink

few years ago was at a Halloween party and it was relatively warm. I was dressed in girls jeans (size 6) black heels and a cute sweater. Full forms, wig and makeup. Were out on the porch drinking and 2 girls come from the house next door and come over. I'm not saying anything just listening to the conversation and drinking my wine. Finally I chime into the conversation and the girls are in shock. They thought I was a gg. ( until I opened my mouth)

They were in shock because for like 5 min they never knew and were like 5 feet from me

Some years ago on my first night out (with my best friend who is a GG) we were walking down the street towards a club, both done up to the nines, when a gang of lads walked by and just said 'Evening Ladies'. I was chuffed to bits. After we came out of the club, my friend was chatting to 2 lesbians whilst we were waiting for a taxi, and they had assumed that we were lesbians too. They told me that they thought I looked great, and that my attention to detail was the clincher. I was in 7th Heaven all the way home.