Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Story behind your femme name?

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Not beautiful and the story of my name is quite dull... My parents chose it... Lisa Maria... The Golightly comes from my adoration of one Audrey Hepburn...
    God I love Audrey Hepburn. She was absolutely gorgeous as Holly Golightly.
    Great choice of name though.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    First time my wife saw me dressed, she told me I looked like a Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Turner View Post
    God I love Audrey Hepburn. She was absolutely gorgeous as Holly Golightly.
    Great choice of name though.
    Ta muchly
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Name

Jolene sounded nice I thought! A femme addition to my male name of Joe.
    Jolene

This is years ago in one of our trips to Vegas the wife and I had talked about my dressing while we were out there so the first day I sat down to play at a poker machine and someone had left a slot card in and when I took it out I saw the name and told my wife she can call me Sandi when we go back to the room

After I came out to my wife, the first time I dressed in front of her she asked if I was trying to be June Cleaver (from the 60's TV show Leave it to Beaver) and I just continued using the name June

Angie is my tribute to Angie Dickinson. Most of us remember the pair of legs she had. My first exposure to dressing was pantyhose. I received many compliments on my femme legs. That got me curious about dressing fully femme. The last name seemed a cute play on words. Say it slow and one syllable at a time.

name game

Marny started as a misprint from Mark. Evolved to MARNYMARN. THEN marnymarn and the funky bunch. Now pared down to marny. Would love to get my wife to call me Marny. One step at a time!

Smile

Hermina is a synonym of my real name.

After my divorce I started using my x wife name in case any mail came from FEM places.

Smile Well...

It is one of the female nicknames given to me by a girl friend of mine. More could be said than that but that is adequate for now.

well, I tried various names inspired by my given name, but none seemed to fit. I began to think about who I was and what I admired in life.

I realized that I've always been in awe over the occasional thunderstorm in the winter solstice. Its the most powerful thing in the world it seems at times, to witness booming thunder and lightning streak across the sky to illuminate not the typical tumultuous rain, but instead the fragility of flakes falling calmly to earth. The silent beauty of a snow covered landscape powerful enough to shut down huge cities simply with its presence. Winter brings thoughts of solitude, silence and strength to me, qualities I hold dear within myself.

Exclamation Scorpio and then some!

Mine is a very deep look into who I am!

I am born on Halloween and in the year of the Fire Dragon.

My name is who and what I am, seriously.Notice the word DRAG is happily in there!

well, I thought about it awhile before I chose my feminine name, I kind of liked the name Kayla, and Britney, but they never really fit for me, for some reason... Gail is a name that I have liked for some reason and it sort of stuck with me and so I chose it as my feminine first name. I chose two middle names, Michelle Kellyanne seemed to fit and the lst name I decided to use one different then my own real last name, so I chose the one of a girl I thought was quite nice and popular in middle school. her last name was Stauffer so my Full Feminine name I go by is Gail Michelle Kellyanne Stauffer it seems to have a nice flow to it as well.

My Name

Hiya Dawn, My first name was really easy just added the "ow" to the end of my guy name. My middle name changed from Francis to Frances, and my last name I guess is sort of freudian- Peters Willow

If I explained the creation of my screen name,
    It might give away my real identity.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    i chose hermione because she's my favourite character from harry potter and simpson because it's my mothers maiden name
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Girl Name

Hi All My name came from a couple of places My first name from my favorite Mouseketeer fron the late 50's every boy in US had a crush on Annette and my middle name Vasillisa from a princess in a Russian Fairy tail and the last name is my real one.
    Annette Vasillisa
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

The story behind my name goes something like this....... When i was at school there was a girl in my year called "Louisa Wiltshire" She was an absolute stunner so beautifull and had a great pair of legs i amired her in every way possible

So i have kinda based myself on here really

Just wish i really was her!

I did'nt have a femme name until I read this post, but was able to think of one that suits me.

Tegan.

Let me know what you think.

'Nicole' was given to me by my wife.

After more than a decade of marriage, we had to spice things up in our love life. Forced Fem was one of the ways we went about it. This role play helped to surface the feelings I had buried deep inside - was too ashamed and guilty of them. Since it's now out in the open, and I have a supporting family I kept the name 'Nicole' since it was she that helped me to be true to myself.

I chose Catherine for Catherine the Great and O'Malley for Grace O'Malley, the pirate queen of Ireland. Both strong, courageous and fierce.

Catherine O'Malley aka Cathy
    There is nothin' like a dame!

Lightbulb

i really dont have much of a story apart from my cat is called "lucy ferbal" and i love french people, so i wanted to have a name i love the most but have it in a way were it sounded like a french name. so hence why i am lucya.
    and my last name is still the same. lucya o'dwyer

Thumbs up I found it simple...

My birth name was Bobby Allan and my last name. Since most people associate Bob or Bobby with the name Robert, I just decided to use the Robert. And, I then moved the first "A" in my middle name over to the end and came up with Roberta.

That left "llan" as my middle name. So I inserted a "y" in the middle to give it some flavor and make it roll from the tongue most smoothly. Thus, Llyan.

So Roberta Llyan is my name. I seldom use my birth last name as it is not necessary in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by epsxyblkm View Post
    I did'nt have a femme name until I read this post, but was able to think of one that suits me.

Tegan.

Let me know what you think.
    It sounds like someone who drives a hyperdrive starship to me. ("We have just dropped out of hyperdrive Captain Tegan".) But I like it!!

You could pretend it's Gaelic or something.

("Yes it is Gaelic for 'She who looks earnestly at the bog on a frosty morning dreaming of potatos'.")

I took my name from the first person I killed with my bare hands.