Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: walking at night

out for a ride

Just two nights ago I had to return a movie to the video store. I was wearing nude pantyhose and a black bra, nike ankle socks, maroon bike shorts with a leotard underneath. I covered the leotard with a very tight spandex/nylon shirt. You could see my padded bra through the shirt and it looked like I had very nice small firm breasts. I then rode my bike to the video store about a mile away. I took main streets and didn't care if the passing cars noticed my legs were to shiny or that my chest had small breasts. It just felt so good, erotic and liberating to out feeling the cool evening air on my body. I can't wait to return my next movie...
    Kisses!!!

Monique

I love going for a drive wearing high heels. It was scary at first as I had visions of crashing from being awkward in heels, but I soon got used to it. Now it is just part of the thrill of CDing.

Luvya

yes i have recently started going out for drives and short (very short car still in sight)walks. Don't know why but the frill just blows me away, off work for a week so will be out most nights in my stockings,boots and mini. Would love one day to be able to do it in daylight but that's a huge step.

taressa

Thumbs up

Yes, I've been doing variations on this theme since 10 years of age. I simply can't seem to give up this one defiant act, in truth we should all have the freedom go where we want dressed enfemme as long as we comply with reasonable rules of decent behavior. I freqently go out in scanty outfits with full make-up and heels. And am occasionally mistaken for a streetwalker or at best a woman of easy virtue. Unlike most women though I can afford to be flattered that men and some lesbians express an obvious sexual interest in me. hugs taressa

It is so fun going out dressed up. In the rain, an umbrella can help you hide your face if you aren't very passable. At dusk, you can walk around a lake in almost anything and people don't seem to notice. But after dark, it is soooo scary. People doing wierd things are out at that time, me crossdressing and ?? doing ??. If our paths cross, the right person could make for a very unpleasant experience.

Smile that is how i get my thrill

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjohanne
    It is so fun going out dressed up. In the rain, an umbrella can help you hide your face if you aren't very passable. At dusk, you can walk around a lake in almost anything and people don't seem to notice. But after dark, it is soooo scary. People doing wierd things are out at that time, me crossdressing and ?? doing ??. If our paths cross, the right person could make for a very unpleasant experience.
    i walk the street at nite too,when i see a car commig i freek,only been caugt 1 time, he walked around corner and face to face.he followed me to my door so i talked to him.he tried everything he could to to get me to let him come in but i chickened out.wish i let him in now
    Last edited by tabitha5115; 05-04-2005 at 07:47 PM.

I hope to expirience this one day,especially walking along a tropical beach in a short dress.Funny,I would go and do crazy things(like getting huge airs on a snowboard) but don't have the courage to walk while being dressed. Although I'd love to wear female snowboard clothes and ride around the mountain at night
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Thought I was the only one(yeah right)

I have always known there were more like me but it seems we are hard to find in the night.Oh yeah...Since I was about twelve I would dress up and walk in the woods.Then I would try hitching a rideDon't Know how many times I ranwhen someone pulled over.Thisgrew into driving in lingerie.Now I own a convertible and drive with the top down.I also ride a bicycle in lingerie and have ridden my Harley that way.Sometimes people call the police because they think I'm doing something illegal.The police here come stop me to see how I'm dressed and say they thought it might be me then they go their way and I go mine.I guess I'm not the only LOONY TOON.Dig it and Love all of you, Mel Issa

JenniferWPG

I remember when

I used to go out at night, im 32 now, this was back when I was 18. I even still remember the orange skirt with black elastic waistband and red nylons I walked around in back when I lived in Calgary, AB. Never took pictures of the event - however I knew I was way more fashionable back then! Anyways now when I go out im just alot more brave and really dont give too hoots what people think anymore - basically heading down the the local bars and bathhouses for the evening - I find the ladies love it - the swinging ones anyways

miss Zaskia

Talking

Used to do that a lot when i was younger.Terribly exciting.Got a bit addicted to the scary part.Specially feel the need to encounter men on these walks too.Nowadays more into going out and visiting clubs or cibema's to get my kicks.Still do it now and again but only when there is a real chance to be seen and get someone's attention.Specially like flirting with elderly men.I'm so wicked!

miss Zaskia
    Had that experience too,Tabitha.Did make up for it years later.Think you're pretty cute too,Wished i'd bump into you ae night!!!

Someday

I've never done it but I deeply believe that it will happen at some point. It is something that I am thinking about more and more. I think that in my case there is a very definate progression in which I am going with my cding. First it was joining the fourm then it was/is attempting to accept that what I do is not wrong or bad or shamefull as well as being honest about it with my wife....I have also been seeing a therapist (a gg, very pretty) to help me with the whole issue...I showed my profile pic and she said I looked passable, LOL ! I don't think I'm there yet but it was nice to hear regardless...I hinted that maybe someday I would come to a session dressed ! that may be my first outing.... .......xoxo Chris

miss Zaskia
    You don't need therapy for that,hon.Never met a therapist that knew anything about TVism. Last time someone wrote anything vaguely serious about this was round 1900. Concerning this subject therapists are totally ignorant unless they are TV's themselves. Don't let them tell you otherwise ,girlfriend.

miss Zaskia
    P.S. Think you should spend your therapy-budget on treating yourself to as many pretty clothes as you can,hon!

ya think ?

Well it helps me for the time being....your right about the budget though, it could go to other things....pretty girl silky lacey frilly things... xoxo Chris

STEVIE1
    Hi all I love it getting all dressed up and going out .you hope no one will see u
    but at the same time you hope some one in a car or truck may see u as u walk along the road I like to give them just time to see me as I slip down side streets and away its so good what a buzz.....

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Thumbs up I have done this too...Walking at night!

Just been reading you articles regarding walking out and about at night.. Yeah I too have done it all, but you know the funny thing, that is the more you accomplish each target, it's no longer a buzz, you have to keep going one step further.. sorti of pushing forward a personal barrier of self fullfilling achievement and gaining confidence the further you go.

Re night time walking around, I have to agree with the members who said be careful of going out in skimpies, because there are some real creeps out there, who might try to take advantage by tact or by force, some might not even stop on finding you out for being a crossdresser, and might proceed onwards anyhow. Please be careful....

If you want to be an attraction lol, bizarrely enough you'd be better going out early evening when quite a few people are around, as then you're less likely to be grabbed my some creep. Also another word of advise, if you are stopped by a chap and been chatted up... If you like the idea and he seems genuine regardless of him figuring you out, then be careful and proceed to get to know more about each other in a openly public place. still though always be on your guard... life can be great so long as you're not complacent. One last thing if you want to walk around at night, then pick lit area's as opposed to dark ones.

I myself have moved on from there, I dress and live my life in the daytimes too, and the feeling of true liberation that has given me. I am now what i always wanted to be a happy young lady enjoying my fullfilled life. Doing exactly what I want to to, how and where i wish to do it. I agree that the wind between your legs and up lol is a wonderful feeling or as marilyn monroe put it "delightful isn't it" lol...
    I have had my fair share of embarrassing moments with the wind, as skirts or dresses and wind simply don't mix. This caused a few eye openers to onlookers lol, but couldn't be helped .... ladies have to take the rough with the smooth...

Enjoy Dressing and keep up achieving new targets.

My family, friends and due to having appeared on the Trisha Goddard chat show too, many millions have seen me... So it's no secret for me anymore.
    Last edited by MelissaAndProudOfIt; 05-09-2005 at 08:03 PM. Reason: adding my pic.

Elinor

Talking

I have not gone enfemme in years but there was a time I did it quite often.

I found it 'Wonderful' to walk in a skirt or dress feeling the breeze flow up and lift my skirts a little, feeling the breeze blow my hair, hearing the click of my shoes and the fear and thrill of it all was magic. At first it was in the park then on the street.

I then thought I had done it enough [a girl should try it a few times in her life] and Thought I should stop before I got caught and was sorry for it.
    The desire has not returned. It could only be a matter of time that I could find myself embarrassed or worse beaten up.

But I do not regret it for one moment I'm glad Elinor had the chance just to walk down the street a few times at least feeling feminine feeling like a girl stockings brushing stockings taut suspenders stretching oh girls it was lovely.
    At least I will not die wondering.

Yes a Janegirl should try it a few times scary yes but fun. But you must take care there are weird people out there.