Thread: I see pantyhose! They're everywhere!

I see pantyhose! They're everywhere!

What a beautiful sight to see at the office today.
    This morning the weather was relatively cool, for Florida, so when I walked in to work, I noticed lots of women wearing dresses or skirts and showing off their nylon covered legs in jet black, nude, and tan.
    I usually see the same select number of women wearing pantyhose, including myself in drab, but today there were a lot more than what I'm used to seeing on a typical work day.
    It was a perfect start to my Monday.
    Just thought I'd share this with you all.
    Last edited by joann07; 02-11-2008 at 04:39 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I wore stockings to work this morning even tho it was cold. My wool skirt was long and I had on knee high boot so I was fine once my car heated up.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I noticed a similar thing a couple of weeks ago, it was mid 50's and I was in the supermarket, it seemed as if every GG was wearing them. I thought I had been transported back to the 80's.

Gold Member
    They say that PH are kinda sorta making a comeback. Unfortunately, "come backs" never last long.
    BUT... enjoy while we can.

I love hose myself.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Joann, I've noticed the same thing around Atlanta lately. What's really encouraging is that many of them wearing hose are young ladies in their early 20's.
    Phoebe

You gota love that!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

boots, skirts and hose

noticed lot of it up here in western Canada as well..... have not seen much of it over the last few years but lately alot of women wearing hose again. Especially nude color which i thought was a fashion "no no"

hope the trend continues

Aspiring Member
    even tho it may be still a little chilly to do it, it does give a rush, yeah, ruch to the car i freezing!!! but i do love none the less!!!

Banned Read only
    Well this is all encouraging news!
    Here, the GGs pretty much are still in their usual uniform of raggedy ass jeans 'n sneakers
    Maybe there's hope after all!

One thing i'll never fugure out about present day GGs is their refusal to wear pantyhose. Too Bad, they're missing out big time!

Suzy in the Sub Tropics

I'm in the northern tip of Western Australia (sub tropical) today and it's really hot and humid - so not a pantyhose in sight !

But what's better than panty hose ? .... Black seamed stockings !

That's something you never see these days - soooo sexy - especially with heels. ( Remember The Benny Hill Show ? )

-30 windchill here today. Shaved legs, even under my work clothes, was lame!

Isn't it great that pantyhose are everywhere?

i love the sight of hose on others and me of course, myself more then others though

I was at a museum on Monday afternoon and the young woman receptionist was wearing a skirt...I couldn't figure out if she had on nude pantyhose or was doing the bare leg thingie (I didn't want to stare too much! ) ... I can't imagine going bare legged since it's been bitterly cold here lately.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

I'm in the northern tip of Western Australia (sub tropical) today and it's really hot and humid - so not a pantyhose in sight !Hot and humid. Would you like to hear about the ise I scraped off my car windows today?

But what's better than panty hose ? .... Black seamed stockings !

That's something you never see these days - soooo sexy - especially with heels. ( Remember The Benny Hill Show ? )The seams show where you are suppose to run your tongue.
    Pantyhose are awesome, and I don't care what anyone says - high heel sandals with pantyhose are the sexiest thing there is.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Pantyhose are awesome, and I don't care what anyone says - high heel sandals with pantyhose are the sexiest thing there is.
    I'm with you, that IS the Sexiest Thing Ever.

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Hell Yeah! Lol

The GG's in the office were I woke have lost the art of dressing up for work it's like casual Friday 5 day a week. I do miss seeing skirt and dresses in the office
    Angie

MlleErin
    Hot and humid?. Would you like to hear about the ice I scraped off my car windows today?

That's nothing - when I get out of my air conditioned car, my sun glasses mist over
    Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 02-13-2008 at 05:01 AM.

My sister-in-law is a branch bank manager in the type of a bank that still knows what customer service means. All of the employees must wear official bank uniforms. Her dress code for women states that hose must be worn at all times, but there are exceptions. Like when she declares Fridays to be "non-hose" days. I wish she would hire me.

pantyhose are nice, but on colder days, I love wearing tights.

Looking for a gentleman

Talking I wear Pantyhoes All the Time

Ladies

I wear panty hoes if it's 100 degrees or 30 degress, which is rare in florida!
    I think they my a girls legs look much better then the bare leg. And the hide a lot of Sins! ie:scars, viens, for goten hairs ect!
    Yes I ahve noties they a lot of women are wearing more stockings, hoes tights,ect. If you look at the women on the Today Show, or your local news, you'll find them wearing more hoes!
    Love
    [B][LEFT][CENTER][/CENTERTammy

Quote Originally Posted by Tammygirl View Post
    Ladies

I wear panty hoes if it's 100 degrees or 30 degress, which is rare in florida!
    I think they my a girls legs look much better then the bare leg. And the hide a lot of Sins! ie:scars, viens, for goten hairs ect!
    I absolutely agree with this 100%. There's a lady where I work whose legs literally look like the surface of Mars, and she's always bare legged. :mad: Pantyhose would make her legs look so much better.

If I were to go out dressed, I would wear pantyhose regardless, for this reason if nothing else. I have a few small scars and other results of a misspent youth on my legs, and pantyhose covers them up extremely well.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Banned Read only
    Tammygirl Wrote:
    You've got that right! Remember Katy Kuric's bare legs when she was on that morning show? Worst female legs i've ever seen on TV bar(e) none!!
    Now she's anchoring behind a desk where she belongs.