Thread: If your not a GG then.....

If your not a GG then.....

my partner is on this board to support me and foe support aswell.

now every now and then there is a thread in the loved ones section that cleary asks for GG input only ( i.e not born male ).

Now i can understand this but many here seem to think that they are feminine enough to put there 2c worth, well im sorry your not...

if we want SO to help and support the least we can do is do as they ask..

I so totally agree, and while I will read these threads when they appear in public forums, I won't reply to them. If a non-gg really feels they need to say something, then maybe they could start another thread.

I would expect the same from GG's when the thread requests response from FTM's only.

I never reply to a thread that says for gg's only. As a matter of fact, I don't even read them. I don't understand why others think that they have any right to respond to these but some do, it's the world we live in.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

GypsyKaren
    You made your point, but it's not necessary to post threads to tell others what they should be doing here, this one is closed.

Karen Starlene